MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

haha! I'm so glad someone else said what I was thinking! (although I missed where Minky had stated options and thought that must have been one rank looking banana! as I like them only just ripe preferably I got shivers. Bet it was actually delicious though because if people saw some of the concotions I feed myself it'd get the same reaction I should think ;)

Don't listen to the doubters Minks, that porridge sounds like my idea of heaven! :D Lol! Hope you're having a fab day...sorry I haven't been popping in much this week, everything's going ot be hectic at work as we have an inspection in 3 weeks time, aaarrrgggghhh!! xxx

hehe, just caught up the past few hours and had to lol at you buying fish. I'd say he was a fish pimp, because he sold you his fish... ooh err. Hope you all have a fabby time in big scary London. Emma is wise to stay away, it is big and scary and there are LOADS of people EVERYWHERE! usually rushing towards you. AARrrrgh

I know right!! Lol its massive i havent got a clue where anythin is.

The sun is so bright in London Town. London isn't scary it's so good! There are loads of cute little places to go! If all goes well we can arrange another little meet up somewhere else in the summer :D

Oh man! Chocolate porridge sounds amazing!!! We don't have choc banana though.... We do hqve chocolate orange. Mmmm Damn using my heb already. Enjoy your korma. Personally I'd serve it with rice and a veg curry (if you have curry heaven book there is a fabulous aubergine one) to get my superfree. Two curries is always better than one. Although last time I did a big 7 dish curry feast. It was epic. If you can't be doing with that I often just lob in some extra veg lying around.

Next time the boy wakes you kick him in the shins. He won't do it again.

Enjoy pampering times.

Emma, I'm originally from yorkshire so it could be q northern thing. I can handle norwich and exeter because they are like pretend cities. I think London would be nice if they got rid of lots of people and it was smaller.... This is from the person who wants to go to New York!

Quick syn and food update before I forget - sun brain.

Latte HexA at salon with 1 finger biscuit 1 syn

Lunch 1/2 syn

image-3539318361.jpg

Couple of crisps 2 syns. 5.5 syns total.

Dinner is syn free korma with rice. I'll put mushrooms in the curry too. I'll be having a naan bread for 8 syns. 13.5 total. Pudding I have frozen dark cherries (sucked on one of those bad boys last night and they are amazing!) and yogurt. Got mango and pineapple still to munch as I didn't have it for lunch - was too hungry and needed something proper.

Picked up my new jacket from next earlier that I was hoping to slim in to because it's a size 12... And it fit! Perfectly!! Cannie believe! Had to show the boy just to prove and be smug and smiley!! Aaaahhhh! Xx

Well done on the size 12. Am surprised you didn't think it would fit you yet. You look so slim in your photos, I thought you were in a size 10 already !

Duhhhh of course a 12 would fit you - you're now dinky minky :D xx

Thanks guys! Would love to say I was confident it'd fit but hell to the no! I'm still a size 14 on bottom but that's cause I got tummy issues. Hoping that it'll change with more exercise / yoga but was dead surprised and chuffed at the same time.

Wish I could say I was a 10! That'd be crazy!

Just munched some leftover beef slices, stupidly hungry day today. Think it's cause a sneaky period pounced on me and I'm now trying not to eat my body weight in crisps and stuff. All because I want a naan bread with dinner :D xx

Minky, try frequency, intensity training, short bursts of intense exercise, followed by a cool down. Hannah Waterman's dvd; really good for toning up; also try rubbing in a cream or body butter a couple of times a day. (Bio-oil is good, but a bit pricey) xx and well done on size 12 xx

Last edited:
Back