MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ahh you seem such a positive person anyway Minks.
Hope weigh in isn't too unkind and Good Luck for a good week coming up xx

Thank you Hun :) WI will be what it is and no use crying over spilt alcohol :D at least I know I actually resisted the pizza, huge turning point for me as pizza is my weakness. Biggest weakness because I just absolutely love cheese and the dough and nom nom nom-ness! Xx

Ok so I resisted mentioning this yesterday but since you brought up the subject, star trek was mentioned then all I could think about was you and 'the twins' because the first thing about it that came to mind was the captain's log! bet you feel a whole lot better though now it's shifted! Echoing what everyone else said you did really well to resist temptation with the food at the parties especially since you'd been drinking and could have been swayed. Loving the positivity and I think you'll do fine at WI and as for the positivity let's keep it going 'to infinity and beyond' << much more my kind of spaceman :D

Ok so I resisted mentioning this yesterday but since you brought up the subject, star trek was mentioned then all I could think about was you and 'the twins' because the first thing about it that came to mind was the captain's log! bet you feel a whole lot better though now it's shifted! Echoing what everyone else said you did really well to resist temptation with the food at the parties especially since you'd been drinking and could have been swayed. Loving the positivity and I think you'll do fine at WI and as for the positivity let's keep it going 'to infinity and beyond' << much more my kind of spaceman :D

Ha ha ha! That did make me chuckle! The boy thinks I'm crazy how much I laugh at this phone when reading here :D defo going to steal the 'to infinity and beyond!!'. That's what I want to do with my weight loss ;) xxx

Minky.... I'll def be pm you soon! Thanks xxxx

Good luck for WI today xxx since you resisted pizza you deserve a loss for that alone!

Good luck for WI today xxx since you resisted pizza you deserve a loss for that alone!

Doesn't help I drank my old body weight in alcohol!! Champagne a plenty, Bacardi Oakheart, vodka, beer, Kopparberg, other undecided concoctions of cocktailness, the list goes on :D good luck at weigh in hun xx

Hi All, havent been on for a few days so just been catching up with all the partying that has been going on!

Changed groups so weigh in for me is now Monday nights and this week.......3lbs off :woohoo:

So totally back on track and on target for my plan to lose 2lb a week until my holiday at end of July thus hopefully giving me my 4 stone sticky before I go away!!!

Had a bit of a bad day - root canal done at dentist and was well fed up after 2 1/2 hours in the dentist chair!!!!!

However, 3lb off, Slimmer of the week and won the raffle!!! think someone somewhere was trying to cheer me up :D

Here is to another week on plan (hopefully!) I have forgotten how good those stickers and certificates make me feel!

Question for those in group - for slimmer of the week, do you get to keep your certificate straight away or does your C keep it on a board for the month and then give it to you? My motivation is putting it on the fridge for me to see for that week and remember how good it feels - to get it in 4 weeks time doesnt give me the feedback/reward right now every time I go to the fridge.

I think I might scan one of my old ones and print one myself to go on the fridge - we have to do whatever works for us right?!

Hi All, havent been on for a few days so just been catching up with all the partying that has been going on!

Changed groups so weigh in for me is now Monday nights and this week.......3lbs off :woohoo:

So totally back on track and on target for my plan to lose 2lb a week until my holiday at end of July thus hopefully giving me my 4 stone sticky before I go away!!!

Had a bit of a bad day - root canal done at dentist and was well fed up after 2 1/2 hours in the dentist chair!!!!!

However, 3lb off, Slimmer of the week and won the raffle!!! think someone somewhere was trying to cheer me up :D

Here is to another week on plan (hopefully!) I have forgotten how good those stickers and certificates make me feel!

Question for those in group - for slimmer of the week, do you get to keep your certificate straight away or does your C keep it on a board for the month and then give it to you? My motivation is putting it on the fridge for me to see for that week and remember how good it feels - to get it in 4 weeks time doesnt give me the feedback/reward right now every time I go to the fridge.

I think I might scan one of my old ones and print one myself to go on the fridge - we have to do whatever works for us right?!

Its ur certificate so u shud get it that night! Thats not given u any feeling ov motivation or reward ur C keeping it. I wud ask for it lol

Its ur certificate so u shud get it that night! Thats not given u any feeling ov motivation or reward ur C keeping it. I wud ask for it lol

I did ask for it but the idea is that it gets to be on display to all the group for the month and then you get it back - I would rather the motivation at the time though, in my house, in the kitchen that will help keep me from eating what I shouldn't!

I did ask for it but the idea is that it gets to be on display to all the group for the month and then you get it back - I would rather the motivation at the time though, in my house, in the kitchen that will help keep me from eating what I shouldn't!

Well done on the loss H! Fabulous. You Must be so proud :) Root canal is a biatch, I had that last year and really hated it all - the injections made me cry!

As for the certificates, my C does the same thing, SOTW and SOTM Go on a board and then at the end of the month get given out. I personally don't like this and tbh, no one pays attention to the board. Who would though??

What did you get in your raffle? I love winning that, I get really competitive in it and wind everyone up :D second it gets mentioned I am like 'oooh what am I going to win this week?! Its all mine!'. Although I did win the other week and it was just houmous ingredients, seeing as I have 2 bags of dried chick peas and it was when I had 3 bags of lemons delivered I actually said 'no, don't wannit!'.

Maybe ask her if you can have your cert? I don't see how she can say no! xxx

Non Scale Victory of the Year!! (Well..... so far :D)

Can I just give myself a little round of applause and a super slimmer dance because you will never guess bl00dy what?!

I FIT IN THE SIZE 10 COAT PERFECTLY!!!

Now I know this is a fluke of some kind because I have the big old tum, hips and bum stopping me from getting into smaller bottoms but jumping jimney I am in a freaking 10!!

Ke-rer-azy!!!

Back