MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hehe yes I know it's a pain but better to get it looked at before the infection gets really bad & it will be all nice and healed and it will make you definitely feel 100% better!

What is this 12 week challenge you're doing? I did 777 and enjoyed so I do like myself a challenge. Have a pack of scan bran in my cupboard which I've never used, is it nice?

Its this challenge babe:
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=315553
Its 12 different weekly challenges. First week was to read all your books / info on the website. Next week is 5 SB a day and 5 glasses water. Scan bran isn't the best. Its like ryvita but harder and is best disguised by something nicer tasting! Xx

Scan bran isn't the best. Its like ryvita but harder and is best disguised by something nicer tasting! Xx

scan bran cake....it's the future...and the only way i'd EVER be able to do that challenge! lol

been making it a lot lately and really enjoying some of it crumbled through fruit salad and some yog x

scan bran cake....it's the future...and the only way i'd EVER be able to do that challenge! lol

been making it a lot lately and really enjoying some of it crumbled through fruit salad and some yog x

I've got a recipe for coffee cake and breakfast loaf which has bacon, egg and mushrooms in it. Oh and scan bran n onion mash potato! What cake do you make? Xx

I've got a recipe for coffee cake and breakfast loaf which has bacon, egg and mushrooms in it. Oh and scan bran n onion mash potato! What cake do you make? Xx

oooh...haven't seen any of those!
i saw one the other night on the sw website for ginger cake and carrot cake...but i didn't have one or 2 things that were needed for the recipe so kinda thought meh! lol

i just do the one using 5 scan bran, soak them and mush them up a bit (to look a bit like weetabix), 5 tbsp sweetener (or to taste), cinnamon, 2 eggs and i use a toffee muller light then bung it in to microwave. think the recipe is on the website too but my C gave me a taste at class one night and i just noted what she said she'd done for that one...cos i knew i liked it.
haven't tried it with any other flavour so dunno what it would be like...i'll stick with the toffee one for now cos at least i know i like it ;) x

Guess what just happened to me....?

Yeah you probably wouldn't be able to so I'll let you in on a disgusting secret.

I just caught my spider bite.

It ripped off the 'scab'.

I have a ghastly looking hole on my wrist
*look away if you don't like grossness*View attachment 89724

Sob!

What the frigg is that from?!? A spider?!?!? How?!?!? xxxx

oooh...haven't seen any of those!
i saw one the other night on the sw website for ginger cake and carrot cake...but i didn't have one or 2 things that were needed for the recipe so kinda thought meh! lol

i just do the one using 5 scan bran, soak them and mush them up a bit (to look a bit like weetabix), 5 tbsp sweetener (or to taste), cinnamon, 2 eggs and i use a toffee muller light then bung it in to microwave. think the recipe is on the website too but my C gave me a taste at class one night and i just noted what she said she'd done for that one...cos i knew i liked it.
haven't tried it with any other flavour so dunno what it would be like...i'll stick with the toffee one for now cos at least i know i like it ;) x

I've heard of the toffee one actually. I'll be using toffee yog along with coffee and greek yogurt for my coffee cake topper I think. How often do you use scan bran? I usually find it binds me up but fingers crossed that if I eat everyday and have plenty of fluids and superfree it won't be able to this time :D xx

I've heard of the toffee one actually. I'll be using toffee yog along with coffee and greek yogurt for my coffee cake topper I think. How often do you use scan bran? I usually find it binds me up but fingers crossed that if I eat everyday and have plenty of fluids and superfree it won't be able to this time :D xx

most days to be honest...although it's not usually the full 5 i'll have.
when i'm not at work, i tend to have half of the cake as 1/2 my HEb. if i use my HEb for other things, usually, i'll syn a wee slice to have with my fruit x

What the frigg is that from?!? A spider?!?!? How?!?!? xxxx
Dunno how, woke up with a funny mark on my arm in march and it blistered and didnt look right so went to hospital and they told me it was a spider bite! Told you I didn't like them and clearly they don't like me! Xx
Good luck for weigh in xxx
Thanks hun! You're probably queueing for yours now! Bet its a fab loss for you xx

oh and what about the sw ferrero rochers too for your scan bran challenge?
i usually do mine with Ryvita but they might be ok with the scan bran...and the nutella would DEFINITELY help those bad boys go down ;) lol x

Back