MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Sorry to read About your evening! Glad you have drawn a line and how annoying you didn't find anything online to buy!

Hope you manage to smooth things over with the boy - my evening dissolved into disagreement over something ridiculous and now we are not talking !!!!!!

I sometimes hate weekends !

Morning guys. Hows everyone doing today?

So last night I kinda mini let rip at the boy. At first he said 'I can't see what the problem is?' So bullet pointing I explained -

* WE were having a nice day and you were going to be on to your friend for a couple of hours while I cooked, not 6 hrs
* when I said dinner was ready, you disregarded it and continued playing..thanks
* you knew I was pissed off with my friend yet left me to sit like a tit all night
* knowing that I was clearly upset there was no effort to say "y'know what, I'll make the effort to cheer you up because I don't like seeing you down or angry and I can just play with them another night"

And I think my parting shot of "I feel mugged off, sitting here all night, washing up, cooking dinner for you and then being totally disregarded... for one you can cook your own dinners from now on and thanks for disappointing me and adding to me wanting to cry'

Yeah he couldn't have been more apologetic. "Didn't realise" I was so upset. This morning I got up before him to watch the voice and he actually got up and watched it with me. Then he started tidying the flat. So... at least he is going for redemption?

As for friend - heard nothing and I'll be surprised if I do prior to lunchtime. But whatever.

Lets get on to food. EE day today.

Breakfast - 3 toasted SB topped with baked beans, fried mushrooms and bacon.

Lunch - RSC surprise. Which is salmon, spring onion and sweetcorn quiches (HexA cheese) and salad

Dinner - beef brisket in ale gravy (syn free, thank you tesco!) With roasties and veg. Yorkshire pud 2 syns.

Will have 2 more SB topped with quark and jam 2 syns. Maybe some fruit throughout the day, after badminton at 2?

Hope everyone is having a pleasant morning so far and thank you all for listening to me moan :) xxx

At least he took the ripping into well stupid stupid men! Mine was all grumpy last night because Aunt Flo had arrived and spoilt his ideas! Well he should have paid more attention the night before instead of watching a stupid film I didn't want to watch then shouldn't he :rolleyes:
What are the sb like toasted then? Just had my half a cake for brekkie! Have been trying to look for threads and posts re. old sb challenges to see what the results were but people seem to start them and not finish lol x

At least he took the ripping into well stupid stupid men! Mine was all grumpy last night because Aunt Flo had arrived and spoilt his ideas! Well he should have paid more attention the night before instead of watching a stupid film I didn't want to watch then shouldn't he :rolleyes:
What are the sb like toasted then? Just had my half a cake for brekkie! Have been trying to look for threads and posts re. old sb challenges to see what the results were but people seem to start them and not finish lol x

That did make me chuckle! Amazing how grumpy they become when no loving comes their way ;) and yup, his own fault for being too interested in a stupid film the night before (what was it out of interest?!)

What did you think of the cake? I'm still cooking my brekkie so will report back on them toasted. I'm hoping the bean juice soaks in and softens them up a lot. I did jump on my scales and no movement at all since tuesday, hmmm.

I thought the voice was good, shocked at some decisions tbh and glad one of the acts went because I couldn't stand the arrogance of them. The last 2 guys though, I love Adams voice. You? Xx

That did make me chuckle! Amazing how grumpy they become when no loving comes their way ;) and yup, his own fault for being too interested in a stupid film the night before (what was it out of interest?!)

What did you think of the cake? I'm still cooking my brekkie so will report back on them toasted. I'm hoping the bean juice soaks in and softens them up a lot. I did jump on my scales and no movement at all since tuesday, hmmm.

I thought the voice was good, shocked at some decisions tbh and glad one of the acts went because I couldn't stand the arrogance of them. The last 2 guys though, I love Adams voice. You? Xx

It was Lawnmower man which is a good film but old and he has seen it before!
The cake was really nice moist and with the berries and fromage frais felt like a naughty breakfast!
Oh that one girl out of that pair of girls how annying was she! Toms first decision shocked me but maybe there was something about the one he sent home he didn't like or maybe he couldn't do much more with him.
Although its not my sort of music I can't believe how clear the girl with sight impairments voice is, its like crystal!
I also like Adams voice think he sounds like Axl Rose but better quality, did think the other guys voice was good too......looking forward to tonights now!

I am just catching up!

Men are stupid, I'm sorry to say. We love them & 90% of the time they are lovely but there is 10% where they just don't think and are stupid. Sometimes it helps to just get it out and say how you feel to them as it stops them being stupid. Glad he listened and was more attentive this morning.

As for your friend, what a douche (don't you just love that word). At the end of the day her loss for not inviting you out, our gain for being able to chat to you instead! Maybe she didn't realise that it would hurt your feelings not inviting you! I've learnt over the years sometimes talking about it helps! Maybe just bring up the fact you were hurt that she didn't ask you and you might be surprised that there is a genuine reason she asked this other girl.

Big hugs for you missy, it's not nice feeling like that although I'm a few hours late & hopefully you're feeling much better now.

Ps that scan bran cherry bake well looks avd sounds lush. I have a pack in my cupboard I might have to indulge.

It was Lawnmower man which is a good film but old and he has seen it before!
The cake was really nice moist and with the berries and fromage frais felt like a naughty breakfast!
Oh that one girl out of that pair of girls how annying was she! Toms first decision shocked me but maybe there was something about the one he sent home he didn't like or maybe he couldn't do much more with him.
Although its not my sort of music I can't believe how clear the girl with sight impairments voice is, its like crystal!
I also like Adams voice think he sounds like Axl Rose but better quality, did think the other guys voice was good too......looking forward to tonights now!
Yay for the cake! SB toasted - toasts very quickly and is ok with beans on. Bit like bad beans on toast? I know thats not selling it!
It was the pair that I really disliked and glad they went.
Can't wait to watch tonights in the morning! Xx
I am just catching up!

Men are stupid, I'm sorry to say. We love them & 90% of the time they are lovely but there is 10% where they just don't think and are stupid. Sometimes it helps to just get it out and say how you feel to them as it stops them being stupid. Glad he listened and was more attentive this morning.

As for your friend, what a douche (don't you just love that word). At the end of the day her loss for not inviting you out, our gain for being able to chat to you instead! Maybe she didn't realise that it would hurt your feelings not inviting you! I've learnt over the years sometimes talking about it helps! Maybe just bring up the fact you were hurt that she didn't ask you and you might be surprised that there is a genuine reason she asked this other girl.

Big hugs for you missy, it's not nice feeling like that although I'm a few hours late & hopefully you're feeling much better now.

Ps that scan bran cherry bake well looks avd sounds lush. I have a pack in my cupboard I might have to indulge.

Hey honey, the boy is being v nice this morning and clearly trying to make up for last night. Friend...well I'm just perplexed and I think its just one of those things that'll never get answered properly. Lots of conspiracies went through my head because I'm an over thinker but I need to just let it go. *sigh*

As for the cake, well recommend it!! Get baking!
Bite - went to the pharmacy and she advised keeping clean, guaze and savlon. Its drying up nicely and definitely getting smaller, minimal ooze-age, only when I get out the shower but dries quickly and is all cool. They said that the previous 'scab' wasn't letting it heal properly because it was probably a lot of the dead skin from the top of the blister rather than a normal scab. So by it coming off its helped it. It doesn't hurt any more and isn't pink or red in anyway so yay! Xx

Breakfast!

1368350492360.jpg

And I just got this message from my friend :

Morning babes. How you doing? Good night and swats looked beautiful. I was very sick when I got home. My throat is killing this morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it wrong to smile? ;)

Hiya honey!! Sorry I can't post much still at the moment, but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about the way your friend and boyf treated you yesterday...hugs from me! We all know boys are stupid (and should have rocks thrown at them! ;)), but your friend should have known better tbh and I wouldn't have been impressed either! Hope you have a great day today xxx

Breakfast!

View attachment 90601

And I just got this message from my friend :

Morning babes. How you doing? Good night and swats looked beautiful. I was very sick when I got home. My throat is killing this morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it wrong to smile? ;)

I'd be more than smiling...I'd be cackling like a witch! ;)

P.S. That sausage looks humongous!! xx

I think the one with the blue hair was actually ok but the other one was off it and even too much for Will to sort! He didn't look impressed with her and Cleo hugged the one but not her as she left the stage.
Hmm not sure you are selling it toasted lol but might have to try it just for curiosity! Have been trying to find some savoury recipes and might give the scotch eggs a go after my next shop as not got any low syn sausages in....although...just seen a recipe where it says use potato instead of sausage for the scotch eggs...hmm wonder if t would work.

How could you smile at such a text :rolleyes:

Hiya honey!! Sorry I can't post much still at the moment, but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about the way your friend and boyf treated you yesterday...hugs from me! We all know boys are stupid (and should have rocks thrown at them! ;)), but your friend should have known better tbh and I wouldn't have been impressed either! Hope you have a great day today xxx
Thanks lovey, I'm glad everyone understands and I don't feel like a plum for being dramatic - I hate feeling vulnerable! Xx
I'd be more than smiling...I'd be cackling like a witch! ;)

P.S. That sausage looks humongous!! xx
Everyone likes a big sausage ;) xx
I think the one with the blue hair was actually ok but the other one was off it and even too much for Will to sort! He didn't look impressed with her and Cleo hugged the one but not her as she left the stage.
Hmm not sure you are selling it toasted lol but might have to try it just for curiosity! Have been trying to find some savoury recipes and might give the scotch eggs a go after my next shop as not got any low syn sausages in.

How could you smile at such a text :rolleyes:

Agreed, blue hair ok, other one - knob.

I've got scoth eggs planned for end of the week using scan bran. Hopefully will be tasty as I love scoth eggs!

As for the text, I don't actually know what to say to her. Bad really. Xx

Back