MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Was going to mention your stupid friend but then again, the line has been drawn :D your evening sounds good to me! Enjoy your mooch online xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was going to mention your stupid friend but then again, the line has been drawn :D your evening sounds good to me! Enjoy your mooch online xx

Haven't actually mooched yet :D washed up, cooked tomorrows lunch, washed up again and watching supersize vs superskinny (again!) Having a bottle of water. Feel like I've not stopped eating today, think its because I kept dipping into the muffins rather than eating just one big cake. Need a distraction!!! Xx

Haven't actually mooched yet :D washed up, cooked tomorrows lunch, washed up again and watching supersize vs superskinny (again!) Having a bottle of water. Feel like I've not stopped eating today, think its because I kept dipping into the muffins rather than eating just one big cake. Need a distraction!!! Xx

you can always post the rest of those muffins to me if you dont want them :D xx

*doesn't mention the thing you drew a line under beyond saying that sometimes people just dont think, no malice or slant on someone else, they just didn't think* I lost a friend over not thinking once for one moment and she took it upon herself to rip everything about me apart, spit on it and kick it for good measure.

Cherry bakewell cake is great. I made it once and mum went crazy for it. Buns sound a good way to do them for a taster, which I've been asked to do.

So I've cooked dinner and just said to the boy (who is STILL playing on the computer with his friends) dinners ready. To which I got 'yeah I'm not ready to stop playing yet, in a bit'

Is it right that I want to throw it over him? I'm bored rigid, can't even watch the voice because he plays the computer through the tv and what with the unmentionable friend thingy earlier, its kinda just topped off my evening of feeling right royally pissed off if I'm honest.

Abd I couldn't find anything to buy on line. Sulk sulk effing sulk. Might just go to bed minus dinner and start a fresh in the morning. Hmph.

So I've cooked dinner and just said to the boy (who is STILL playing on the computer with his friends) dinners ready. To which I got 'yeah I'm not ready to stop playing yet, in a bit'

Is it right that I want to throw it over him? I'm bored rigid, can't even watch the voice because he plays the computer through the tv and what with the unmentionable friend thingy earlier, its kinda just topped off my evening of feeling right royally pissed off if I'm honest.

Abd I couldn't find anything to buy on line. Sulk sulk effing sulk. Might just go to bed minus dinner and start a fresh in the morning. Hmph.

No need for you to suffer! Eat your dinner and leave his in the pan / tray / dish for him to sort out :) xx

No need for you to suffer! Eat your dinner and leave his in the pan / tray / dish for him to sort out :) xx

I think I'm that annoyed by the whole evening that its put me off my food. Don't even feel hungry now. I left cooking dinner so he could have his time doing what he wants but now I've gone beyond it xx

Back