MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ah brill, well done :-D xx

Thank you all lovely ladies.

Dinner has been wolfed down.
1369772822684.jpg

Going to have a mini twister and 2 fruit crunch ryvita topped with philli light for my second HexB as its a red day ;) xx

Well done on the loss! So close to the award and near to SINGLE digits to your target! Brilliant xxx

And how did you get on young lady? Nearly single digits... never thought of it that way! Xx
I lost 1.5lbs and got SOM, daughter beat me and got 2.5lb and SOW along with one and half stone shiny. How she did it I just don't know she has had friends over and has eaten KFC, ice cream and brownies all bank holiday! I have to avoid even the smell of them and still didn't lose as much as normal!

Thanks girls! 132.5 lbs down... a mere 11 to go for my 50% loss. Fooking kerazy I tell thee! Xx
now that is pretty immense and as someone else (think it was anju) pointed out it'll soon be a countdown from 10 to 1. I hope when you get there you'll be sticking around to help keep the rest of us on the straight and narrow and continuing to inspire, tempt (with new foods I would NEVER have heard of let alone try without seeing them on your thread) and after todays WI rituals confessions shock! the fact you don't wash your hands for 4 hours before WI yet go a few times to the toilet in the hope of squeezing out a drop makes me sooooooooo glad you're not going to be eating until after WI and a hand wash! lol hope you have another good week and can start on your single figures but you'll get there soon enough anyway. Well done stinkyminkydinky :D

Well done Minky.

Got some news of my own.
I'm waiting to hear back from the NHS PCT to find out if they have the funding for Slimming World on Referral.
Can't believe it's not being done in my area, they've never even heard of Sw doing it.
So keep your fingers crossed for me, it could help loads of people here.

I lost 1.5lbs and got SOM, daughter beat me and got 2.5lb and SOW along with one and half stone shiny. How she did it I just don't know she has had friends over and has eaten KFC, ice cream and brownies all bank holiday! I have to avoid even the smell of them and still didn't lose as much as normal!
How fantastic! You and your daughter are doing so amazingly well! Lots of shiny stickers in your household last night!
I lost out on SOM by half a pound! The girl who go it was a new member who has been there for 3 weeks so I'm happy for her but that kind of made me feel chuffed too, that although I didn't get it last month was a lot better than previous and it was such a small difference between me nearly at target and her just starting out xx
Whoop whoop whoop, well done you :D :D

1/2lb is going to be gone in no time :D xx
Thank you honey, I'm gunning for a loss and not to let last week catch up on me! Xx
Brilliant!
Thank you sugar! Xx
now that is pretty immense and as someone else (think it was anju) pointed out it'll soon be a countdown from 10 to 1. I hope when you get there you'll be sticking around to help keep the rest of us on the straight and narrow and continuing to inspire, tempt (with new foods I would NEVER have heard of let alone try without seeing them on your thread) and after todays WI rituals confessions shock! the fact you don't wash your hands for 4 hours before WI yet go a few times to the toilet in the hope of squeezing out a drop makes me sooooooooo glad you're not going to be eating until after WI and a hand wash! lol hope you have another good week and can start on your single figures but you'll get there soon enough anyway. Well done stinkyminkydinky :D
I wouldn't just disappear because I'm at target!!! Getting to target is hard, maintaining.... thats a whole different ball game!
I make sure that if I pee I don't actually do it on my hands :D
You always make me smile with your posts xxx
Well done Minky.

Got some news of my own.
I'm waiting to hear back from the NHS PCT to find out if they have the funding for Slimming World on Referral.
Can't believe it's not being done in my area, they've never even heard of Sw doing it.
So keep your fingers crossed for me, it could help loads of people here.
Thank you miss! I'm really shocked that they haven't heard of the referral. When will you hear back about it? Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Back