MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Finally! Dinner in me. Had 3 sausages because I didn't realise that ww sausages were more like party sausages they are that small! Syns up to 10.
1369856138829.jpg

Defo got my 5 a day in me!

Do you think the speed foods have helped there? I don't usually have a problem with frequency and I certainly haven't this week ha ha x

Definitely helped me last week with toilet habits and also managing a 2lb loss after being not so angelic! Xx

So my plan after dinner was to curl in a food coma ball, munch on a mini twister and watch reruns of supersize vs superskinny. And y'know what? I moan too much about not getting off my backside and doing something when I'm bored.

Well I done something about it tonight. Yup, I got off my fat ass, got my sports bra on, my funky nikes and I went out and pounded the pavement.

1369860801278.jpg

Finally downloaded map my walk app, whacked my headphones in, kissed my boy adios and hopped (make that jogged!) to it. I think I shouldn't have done it so soon after my dinner and maybe should have taken a water bottle with me BUT! I done it. And dare I say it... was actually grinning near on laughing by the time I got home. I really pushed myself to keep a fast walking pace when I couldn't keep up the jog/run but the moment I knew I could go again I did and kept setting further goal posts to jog to.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and reckon I have broken my fear factor of running (or attempting to run... y'know what I mean!) Xxx

Way to go Minky good on ya girl. Its great that you just did it rather than ponder on it and great that you actually enjoyed it whoop x

:eek: popped on here for a nosey and find your thread is pure filth! can't feel it you tell charleybarley (hope that's right) but then moan about your small sausage offerings and how things have been pounded while just in a sports bra and nikes!!! :D can't wait to see what tomorrow brings heehee oh and I finally tried velvet crunch (cheese and spring onion) and my verdict on them is nom!

:eek: popped on here for a nosey and find your thread is pure filth! can't feel it you tell charleybarley (hope that's right) but then moan about your small sausage offerings and how things have been pounded while just in a sports bra and nikes!!! :D can't wait to see what tomorrow brings heehee oh and I finally tried velvet crunch (cheese and spring onion) and my verdict on them is nom!
They started it! I dunno who exactly... but they started it :D
Velvet crunch are yum, I love the salt and vinegar ones because they are really strong which is awesome imo xx
The feeling if having done it is amazing isn't it? Well done you xx

I felt so good last night, just wish I'd have stretched or warmed up first properly. Don't ache as such today but can feel it a little in places xx

Friday Eve EE day!

Good morning and happy friday eve all!
1369894705326.jpg
Weather is pants today but I'm feeling just as enthusiastic as yesterday which is goooood.

Plans for today :

Breakfast - porridge HexB made with water and a little natural yogurt. Apple.

Luncheon - noodles, prawns 1/2 syn, roasted peppers 50g 1 syn, spinach, shitake mushrooms, onion, soy and chilli

Dinner - carbonara using parmesan HexA and a side salad.

Snacks at work - natural yogurt sweetened and couple of drops of vanilla with mixed summer fruit berries.

1.5 syns so far. Now I could make this a green day and have another set of hex choices but 7 syns for my prawns... I just cannie do it! So EE it will stay.

But good food day me thinks!

They started it! I dunno who exactly... but they started it :D
Velvet crunch are yum, I love the salt and vinegar ones because they are really strong which is awesome imo xx

I felt so good last night, just wish I'd have stretched or warmed up first properly. Don't ache as such today but can feel it a little in places xx

ringo crisps are like that for flavour and if I remember under 70 calories

lesson learnt for next time but worth the odd twinge today for the feel good endorphins you got going on

and happy Friday eve to you and boo because I have the week off and it's going too fast, bring on the summer holidays and 6 gorgeous weeks off :D

I'm having the same brekkie this a.m got the idea from the book.
Do a couple of stretches this morning to help with the aches?
Food does sound good, love a carbonara.
Not so excited about it being Friday eve in one way as it means my hols are going fast x
I've done it from the book before but this morning I just ate my apple when I got to work. Done some stretches and all ok now woo! Xx
ringo crisps are like that for flavour and if I remember under 70 calories

lesson learnt for next time but worth the odd twinge today for the feel good endorphins you got going on

and happy Friday eve to you and boo because I have the week off and it's going too fast, bring on the summer holidays and 6 gorgeous weeks off :D
Will have to look out for ringos because I like me low syn crisps
Well jel of the 6 weeks holidays! Wish I was a kid again :( xx
Woop woop on the jog/walk/jog! :)
I'm a little achey too this morning....stretches required!
Omggg....just reading about your carbonara has made my stomach rumble....just about to plan next week and this WILL be included!! :) xx
I'm feeling brave enough to go out again tonight after my shred and bingo winging and squats. Reward will be my carbonara and a mini twister yum!! Xx

Those ww sausages really do look like little titches don't they! What did you think of them? we had them once and weren't that impressed but I'm always willing to give these things a second chance ;)

Brill news on the jog! Love how many cals you burnt too, can't wait to get jogging again - I'm actually missing exercise!?

Oh and happy Friday eve :-D xx

Last edited:
Gud on ya minks on the exercise :) and happy friday eve x
Thank you honey, happy Friday eve to you too! xx
Those ww sausages really do look like little titches don't they! What did you think of them? we had them once and weren't that impressed but I'm always willing to give these things a second chance ;)

Brill news on the jog! Love how many cals you burnt too, can't wait to get jogging again - I'm actually missing exercise!?

Oh and happy Friday eve :-D xx
They were ok, not the best and they were really puny. I only intended to have 2 as I normally do but thought I should up it to 3 for a better meat intake. The boy said 'I expect bigger out of a sausage', I replied 'now you know how I feel' ;)

I didn't even want them, I done my online shop and for some reason the Tesco Light Choice ones weren't available!? WTF?! Don't they know I need my sausage fix!

You'll get back to it when you are allowed sweetie, for now take it easy. What about maybe some yoga moves instead or floor exercises just to tide you over? Or swimming? I don't know what you can and can't do :( xx
Are those JOES sausages still free? I remember somewhere in the depths of my dusty brain when I last attended a group last year, the consultant gave out a briefing that they didn't have their SW cerificate anymore? can't seem to find any more recent news on here about it though :confused: xx

I believe they are, they have the nutritional values on their website and last time I checked on the syn calculator they were still free. But I have never bought them because they want you to buy a minimum of 8 packets!!! I like a sausage as much as the next person but 8 packs?! xx

Back