MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Red day!

Gooood morning all! And a happy sunshiny hump day to you fab miniminners!

Food today is scrum-me.

Breakfast - banana and mullerlight raspberry and cranberry

Lunch - garlic and parsley prawns 1 syn, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, roasted peppers 25g 1/2 syn

Dinner - ww sausages x 2, 1 syn, brocolli, cauliflower and baby brussels

Snacks! 2 x ryvita fruit crunch HexB, ryvita sesame 1.5 syns, topped with 75g light philli HexA.

4 syns used and 1 a and b.

My badders partner isn't feeling great so think our session is cancelled for tonight so instead I'll shred, squat and bingo wing it ;) oh yes Ems, I am joining you on that woo! Xx

Woop woop nice work on the loss! So not far to go to get to target! Ridonk!

I'm on a mission to hunt out your stinky prawns for lunch today! Tesco right?!
xx

Tesco is the place for stinky prawns! I have the garlic ones today - amazing! They are 1 syn. Or the chilli n coriander are 1/2 syn (got them tomorrow ;))

Enjoy sugar!

Morning mInky....pick your brains time :)

I don't get to Tesco Often (its mega miles out) I did go and get that brisket in ale you mentioned & it was bloody lush! thanks. Any other stuff you recommend for my next trip please?

Oooooh & update on the Dyno Rod experience :p I've been losing 2lb each week now AND THE POO FAIRY VISITS EVERY DAY WHOOP WHOOP!!! lmao xx

Morning mInky....pick your brains time :)

I don't get to Tesco Often (its mega miles out) I did go and get that brisket in ale you mentioned & it was bloody lush! thanks. Any other stuff you recommend for my next trip please?

Oooooh & update on the Dyno Rod experience :p I've been losing 2lb each week now AND THE POO FAIRY VISITS EVERY DAY WHOOP WHOOP!!! lmao xx

Morning dizzy rascal :D

Glad you liked the brisket, I think its such an awesome buy for no syns - proper tasty. As for recommendations, my main purchases are the gammon shanks in muscovado sauce that I had last night - syn free and done in the micro in 10 mins! - and the prawns for 1/2 syn and 1 syn. They are just gorge.

Some of the chicken in marinades are low syn too. Will post them at lunch time so I can get the names right :D

Woo to the poo fairy visiting! I must admit, she has been frequenting my flat too! Must have got my email complaining at her lack of service! Xx

Thanks lovely minky......you're a star !

I think there have been a lot of complaints about the Poo fairy....I hear shes on a final written warning for being a lazy biatch :p xx

She's been slaking round my way too, thanks to your strongly worded letter to her she paid me a visit this morning! ;) lol x

Nice one Minks, you are really galloping down the final strait arent you! So close to target, can you feel it? can you? CAN YOU?!

Nice one Minks, you are really galloping down the final strait arent you! So close to target, can you feel it? can you? CAN YOU?!

Nothing horsey about me!
I can't feel it yet, last half a stone maybe. I can sense it, that's good enough for the minute! Xx

Lunch time prawny gooooodness
1369826321464.jpg

And some very wise words of wisdom to mull over...

1369826346827.jpg

Munched through some pineapple this afternoon (yeouch :() and I don't know if I'm hungry, thirsty or bored but I could really eat something right now. Not that I have any food on me now but I fancy sinking my teeth into something.

Dinner is the sausages n veggies I mentioned earlier and I still have a HexA and B and 11 syns to play with. I might make a quick ham, cheese and onion toastie when I get in. And then I can still have my mini twister or jumbo snack a jack after dinner for 2.5 syns for pud. Awesome idea me thinks!

Sounds like a great idea- yum! Hope your mouth has calmed down now hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a great idea- yum! Hope your mouth has calmed down now hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't stopped wanting to eat since I got home! Had my toastie -yum. Had a tiny piece of stollen - 3 syns worth. Had a jumbo snack a jack - 2.5 syns of caramel goodness. Made some garlic n herb celeriac chips to go with dinner.

So thats 4 syns, plus 3 + 2.5 = 9.5. 5.5 left for the day and I am pretty sure I won't go over. No need to because I have plenty of fruit and low syn treats.

Weighed out my oats for the morning and got soaking water and sweetener. Need to distract my brain from thinking about food. A kind of period showed up this afternoon so don't think thats helped xx

Back