MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

They are still syn free, I ordered them a month ago, expensive for what they are and you have to order about 9 packs of meat. I got some in for BBQ's - cost vs syns, perhaps the WW ones are equally good, I do like the Tescos lighter choice as well. Heree's the link if you want to have a look. www.joessausages.co.uk.

Lunch!

This was actually delicious for a throw together. 1.5 syns for the prawns and 50g roasted peppers.
1369915479511.jpg

Got a banana and my berries in yogurt for this afternoon. Might go and grab my berries now to start / graze on throughout the afternoon xx

I just sat here laughing out loud to your sausage/boyfriend comment - hee hee, just did it again, can't stop myself. How did he react to that!? :-D xx

. The boy said 'I expect bigger out of a sausage', I replied 'now you know how I feel' ;)

I believe they are, they have the nutritional values on their website and last time I checked on the syn calculator they were still free. But I have never bought them because they want you to buy a minimum of 8 packets!!! I like a sausage as much as the next person but 8 packs?! xx

Proper LMAO :D xx

They are still syn free, I ordered them a month ago, expensive for what they are and you have to order about 9 packs of meat. I got some in for BBQ's - cost vs syns, perhaps the WW ones are equally good, I do like the Tescos lighter choice as well. Heree's the link if you want to have a look. www.joessausages.co.uk.

Thanks for the linky :) mmmmmm may have to give a swerve just for now tho with the minimum order thing......my freezer is already bursting at the seams from my last trip filling it up with meat from the local Farm shop. Good to know they are Free again tho whoop whoop!! xx

I just sat here laughing out loud to your sausage/boyfriend comment - hee hee, just did it again, can't stop myself. How did he react to that!? :-D xx

It took him a minute bless him but he grabbed me and tickled me and told me off for being cheeky ;) xx

Dinner looks lush! I got plenty of yummy prawns with the food shop that came yesterday :D hope the walk / run / jog goes well! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shred done.

Bingo winging done.

Run - not happening!

I feel pooped from all that. Walked to tesco after work and around it about 3 times, got home, shredded n arm workout and now I'm worn out. Think I'll give the legs a rest and go out tomorrow eve as I have nothing planned. I was reading earlier too that its better to do a couple a week for a longer duration than every night for like a week and nothing for 3 weeks. So rest night, tomorrow run.

Syns still at 1.5 for the day so far but I got little ciabattas (the ones that are classed as a HexB) and will have one with dinner with garlic and parmesan on for 5 syns. Dinner can't come soon enough.

Mmmm spicy!

Instead of my run I decided to 'waste time' by making a cake. Fake cake, but cake all the same! Tonight's is carrot cake and by ****** it smells beaut! It has all spice, ginger, cinnamon and obviously carrots grated into it. Even the boy said it smelt good and coming from him.... I'll take that as a positive sign!

So now the flat smells of glorious spices and I can't wait to get stuck into a slice later. Kinda wished I'd have made muffin/cupcakes instead of one big slab but meh, cakes cake and it'll be in ma belly whatever form its served to me!

Now its time to get cracking with dinner!

Dinner!

Lovely carbonara with red onion and mushrooms in. HexA parmesan used in and on carbonara and then some in my garlic ciabatta. De-bloody-lish

1369942257476.jpg

Going to have a piece of cake in a bit for 1 syn. Taking me to 7.5 syns for the day xx

Carrot cake

Splash of Boiling water
5 Scan Bran
1/2tbsp Golden syrup
2 large carrots, grated
7tbspn granulated sweetener
1tsp ground ginger
1tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground nutmeg
1tsp all spice
3 Eggs, beaten
drop of vanilla essence

TOPPING:
1 tub Quark
drop of vanilla essence
1tbsp free granulated sweetener
zest of 1 lemon

Soak Scan Bran in boiling water until soft. Drain then mash. Add syrup, carrot, sweetener and spices and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring thouroughly. Pour into microwaveable dish (such as a silicone cake tin) and cook in microwave for 4 mins (it should start to shrink from sides a little)
For the topping, mix all ingredients together then spread over the cooled cake

6 SYNS for the WHOLE cake or 1 SYN if using Scan Bran as a HEb

Carbonara

Super easy.

Boil off spaghetti for 2 people (200g)

Fry off onion and mushrooms.

Whisk 3 eggs and 40g parmesan with black pepper

Drain pasta when cooked and add straight to eggs/cheese. Mix all together with fried veggies and serve with 10g parmesan on top. The heat from the pasta cooks the egg to give a lovely sauce.

Ciabatta is a HexB choice that had been toasted, sprayed with olive oil frylight and rubbed with a cut garlic clove xx

Random but rushing (sorry!). Silken tofu, West green Sainsos, aisle 7 top shelf with pulses.

I'm sure you said you couldn't find it. If not.... Forget all that xx

Back