MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Youve done so well minks.. I really need to start exercising my bingo wings are getting bigger :(

Oh meat free kievs sound lovely, i've never seen them before though. Where in Tesco do they be? Frozen? X

Oh yes where are they? Also, is that beef brisket you have from Tesco frozen? I'm going to hunt them both down this weekend

Both the kievs and the brisket are frozen from tesco. The brisket is the simply heat or simply cook range? And kievs obv meatfree range :D both scrummy.

Finally eaten something of substance. Ww pitta stuffed to the brim with ham, 30g cheddar and a huge handful of rocket. HexA and B used.

Now to decide what to do with me sausages for tea.... hmmmm.

Food shop delivered and unpacked. Celeriac was duff though and its gotta go back :( done my bingo winging, about to squat. Forget which day I'm on... have done 3 lots of 15 over the day so will do another 50 now. Then must think of dinner. Sausages with... wtf am I having them with?! I'm not even hungry tbh. Might just cook some dinner for the boy and have a little bit of fruit or something.

Too many nice foods for the following week though, need to make sure I plan properly for it otherwise I'll get my head all screwed up because I wanna eat it all now!!!

Oooooo what we got planned for the week hun?? xx

Lots of secret stuff as part of the RSC challenge but as part of the 12 week challenge this week is try a new recipe every day. So I have kedgeree (because I have never cooked it before, only had it cooked for me), steak and salsa verde, a delicious sounding red day salad, a new chicken dish, a new lamb curry, a soup, a completely different breakfast that I'm super excited about and then a couple of other things. How silly to get so excited! Xx

Its great to get excited over food - it means your not "bored" with it. I made the Katsu chicken curry this week it was lush yum yum x

Whoop whoop! Its friday eve already yay! Feel like it was only yesterday I was posting about it being monday!

Today is a lovely EE day.

Thursday EE
Breakfast - apple and blackberries, porridge HexB, yogurt
Lunch - rocket, cucumber, peppers, spinach, prawns, Kraft light french dressing
Dinner - kedgeree woo!
Hexa - 250ml milk

Snacks - banana, pineapple, apple, 50g carte d'or light vanilla ice cream 3.5 syns

I got my food shop yesterday and would seem they forgot my spring onions :( so a stop to tesco is in order. Oh and to take my celeriac back too! Fun fun xx

What's wrong with your celeriac then? Online shopping is great until something gets forgotten etc x

Seems like I'm the douche that forgot to order them actually! Just checked my order confirmation email and I hadn't even ordered! My celeriac - its as if it has sat on something hot? Because the whole side is sunken, soft and dripping. I had to put it in 3 bags just so it wouldn't leak. But the driver was long gone by the time I realised :( normally its all good with tesco. The lad asked me to check my eggs because he knew they hadn't been careful packing and as it turned out one was broken, so he scanned the pack and got It refunded but let me keep them. So 1 out 15 was broke yet I got them for free so happy about that xx

Back