MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Good luck Minks! It is scary how quickly it can creep back on when we are not looking. Hope work whizzes by for you today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been reading through your Diary and WOWZERS your loss is an inspiration. I'm really grateful you posted your before & during pics as you look bloody fantastic and it shows me I can do it and what I "could" look like if I work as hard as you!!

Well done, keep it up, I'm gonna keep checking back in here!!

Good luck with your weigh in today

Looks like a lot of us have been little tinkers recently! Munchers r us ay?!

You all know how to make me smile. Work has been totes stressful and taken on someone elses work because he is USELESS! But hey ho, just gotta plod through I guess.

Taster night tonight - only saw the email this afternoon as I wasn't in group last week. Decided on the easiest thing I could think of.... diet coke chicken. But with turkey. Never actually made it before. Got 2 packs of diced turkey breast for £6 in tesco which I thought was pretty good as its a saving of £3.

Dinner is leftover pasta bake so just a case of reheat and eat yay! Actually can't wait to eat dinner, feel very sick and dizzy/shakey, unsure if its lack of food or the muggy weather?

Right, must crack on with cooking the taster food. Catch up in a bit xxx

Sounds good! I went even simpler with our recent taster and did strawberries dipped in green & blacks choc - worked out about 1 syn each!

Sounds good! I went even simpler with our recent taster and did strawberries dipped in green & blacks choc - worked out about 1 syn each!

I would have loved that! I have strawberries in as well :( next time ay! Xx

Well done hun not as bad as expected. Good luck for the week ahead you know you can do it - were right behind you ( not literally lol) it sounded like we were at the theatre

Thanks guys. Don't know how it dropped dramatically (scales were up to 11.7 last night?!) But I'll accept and work hard to get it off

My raffle prize was healthy extra choices. Had a bag of babybel lights, loaf of white bread (can't remember the name!), cereal bar, covent garden soup, apricot wheat bites cereal and measuring jug and spoons.

Just scoffed dins
1371587316644.jpg

And time to plan meals. So needs to be done xx

Well done minks :-D xx

Hi lovely lady, that gain will be gone and some quick smart knowing you.

Keep ya chin up at work only do what you can don't kill ya self trying to cover everybody else (I'm so good at giving advice, not so good at taking it myself mind u!) hope the boy is sill grovelling too :) xx

Last edited:
Back