MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Seems to me

Today is twonk day Mink

hope it gets better

Certainly is mumma!

At least my boy managed to make me smile, I forgot to get some chicken out the freezer for dinner tonight and he text saying "don't worry, I'll get some chickyboobies from the shop" Made me chuckle :) xx

Feeling better now I'm not in work, want to get WI and group done so I can eat my dins. Fancy glugging down a nice ice cold fruity cider right now - would be so good!

Report back later, have a good evening y'all xxx

Certainly is mumma!

At least my boy managed to make me smile, I forgot to get some chicken out the freezer for dinner tonight and he text saying "don't worry, I'll get some chickyboobies from the shop" Made me chuckle :) xx

That made me chuckle.....
Good luck for WI

Hopefully WI will give you another reason to smile, I can totally empathise with the feeling at work but I'll be damned if I'll let it affect my journey (even though I'd love to dive head first into a huge box of chocolates and scoff til I replace the fed up feeling *biggest understatement ever* with one of nausea!)

Enjoy your dinner when you get it :)

Feeling better now I'm not in work, want to get WI and group done so I can eat my dins. Fancy glugging down a nice ice cold fruity cider right now - would be so good!

Report back later, have a good evening y'all xxx

A nice bottle of Jacques would be perfect on a night like tonight.

Hope WI was good for you x

WI went well - 2lbs off so back to dead on 11 stone. Next week will show a 10. Even if I have to lob off an arm :D.

Ems I will PM you my address, you are such a little love!! Is it in tubs or bags? Erm, would it be much to ask for both?! I'll need your bank details too hun so I can send you the money and postage xxx

Didn't opt for cider, just a diet coke for me about to serve dins woo!! Xxx

Well done on the loss Hun. I lost 3 and finally got the 3 and half stone award and can finally update my profile to having joining the half century club xxx

WI went well - 2lbs off so back to dead on 11 stone. Next week will show a 10. Even if I have to lob off an arm :D.

Ems I will PM you my address, you are such a little love!! Is it in tubs or bags? Erm, would it be much to ask for both?! I'll need your bank details too hun so I can send you the money and postage xxx

Didn't opt for cider, just a diet coke for me about to serve dins woo!! Xxx

Well done minks! Your dinner looks yummy - I might have missed it but what syns is the chicken????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss Hun. I lost 3 and finally got the 3 and half stone award and can finally update my profile to having joining the half century club xxx

Wow! Well done anju! Way to go! Bet you are chuffed with that!

Wow! Well done anju! Way to go! Bet you are chuffed with that!

thanks Hannah. Really pleased with the results. Have been a bit stuck this month with 2 STS so this award has been a long time coming.

Wel Done on the loss ......and the delicious looking breasts!

The curry sauce is in tubs in boxes so will sort out the postage and let you know how much that is, they are only a quid a box and it says 9 portions in each x
Can I take that as an NSV? ;) xx
Yay!! Awesome loss there sugar, whats your treat for this award? How is dort getting on? Xx
Wow you go Mink nice loss
Cheers mumma, hoping for another next week! Xx
Well done minks! Your dinner looks yummy - I might have missed it but what syns is the chicken????

Cheers H2, was happy to reclaim my 9.5 stone :D the chicken depends on how much chorizo you use. 100g is 6.5 syns, mine worked ou about 2 per chicken breast xx
thanks Hannah. Really pleased with the results. Have been a bit stuck this month with 2 STS so this award has been a long time coming.
And it was well deserved honey :) xx

Morning all! Up early and getting ready to be at work for 7.45ish - joys of another dept requesting a years worth of info for Monday and no time to do it... *sigh*

Feeling good though and very positive - it is happy hump day after all!

Gorgeous green day planned as follows:

Breakfast - 2 quorn sausages in *tweaked* hexb pitta pouch (these are the kingsmill ones for 5 syns but I reckon could be a b choice... I've made my decision and sticking to it!) With onion and mushrooms.

Lunch - banana, strawberries, grapes and greek yogurt. My fruit needs eating before it goes bad.

Dinner - pizza and chips. Using warburton thins for 5 syns, topped with chilli, courgette, onion and red pepper, hexa cheese.

Sticking with those syns so total 7.5. Win! Xx

Happy hump (and tweak) day hun! x
Not often I tweak but screw it! Can't be much in it tbh. Happy hump day! Xx
Well done on your 2lbs off! I like the sound of these warburton thins as a pizza, might need to try those!
Thanks hun! The boy and I love the thins as pizza and for 5 syns its good 'value' Sometimes we use the square wraps or the mini deli wraps but these are really handy and stay sturdy without becoming floppy. Can't wait for dinner! Xx

Back