MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning Minky, how are you this morning. Has the thrill of being in the 10s worn off or are you still beaming xxx

Still beaming :D how did you get on honey? Xxx

Just want to thank everyone - as usual the support and words of encouragement and enthusiasm really do make all the difference.

I lost 1.5 considering I had a bad weekend, I was pleased. The dort seems to be losing her focus and have small gains. She has still lost 1 stone 5 and is in a size 10, she just wants to shift another 5 to declare her target. So we are both on a mission this week - I want 3 for the next award and she wants a loss!
Did you like the dancing bananas? They made me laugh and have big bazookas just like me xxx
have a wonderful day xxxx

I lost 1.5 considering I had a bad weekend, I was pleased. The dort seems to be losing her focus and have small gains. She has still lost 1 stone 5 and is in a size 10, she just wants to shift another 5 to declare her target. So we are both on a mission this week - I want 3 for the next award and she wants a loss!
Did you like the dancing bananas? They made me laugh and have big bazookas just like me xxx
have a wonderful day xxxx
I LOVED the banana dancers! I just done a happy dance in the office :D
Congrats on the loss! Fab if you had a bit of a bad weekend. 3lbs is achievable - fingers crossed! I need 4.5 for my next one but I'm doubtful that I'll get that in a week so 2lbs or even 3 would be awesome (although with friday night creeping closer I'm not sure that I'll be able to restrain from home cooked sri lankan curry!!) Xxx
:woohoo: Well done! :woohoo:

yay for the 10's well done Minky x

Thank you lovelies!! Xxx

Right! Day one of operation 8lbs to target is on!!

EE day as I'm off to cook for my sister and needed something quick, easy and tasty that she can recreate as she wants to start eating healthily. So as follows...

Breakfast - sweet couscous with strawberries, raspberries and apricot

Lunch - couscous with chilli, peppers, spring onion, dill, lemon juice. Mixed rocket and spinach salad and leftover salsa/sauce from fajitas (its just too nice!)

Dinner - piri piri chicken (homemade sauce!) With peppers, lemon, coriander and feta (hexa) sweet potatoes and rocket salad

Snackages for the day - 2 hifi lights hexb, banana, grapes, cherries, special k cracker crisps (21 crisps 4.5 syns), ww mini oaty chocolate chip cookies 4.5 syns, aero mint bubbles 2 for 1.5 syns if I really need them!!

I love sweet couscous!! in fact your whole days menu looks yummy!

Ooh I've never tried that before! On an EE day I hate using my B choice for a meal because I need 'em for Alpen Light snackage! Have you got a recipe, Minks? Or do you just make it normally, but with some added sweetener? xx

And here is breakfast. Remembered I had some muller greek coconut yogs in the fridge so massive dollop of that in there too! There was so much couscous and fruit that I have halved the amount that was in my bowl and now have a nice little pudding to have tonight or breakfast for tomorrow is sorted...

1372841494277.jpg

Breakfast looks gorgeous

BTW you need to update your stats to say 10 STONE !!!

BTW you need to update your stats to say 10 STONE !!!

Will do in a sec ;) xx

Lunch!

1372853946936.jpg

Only actually managed half this so lunch tomorrow is sorted!

Going to tuck into some of these cracker crisps while I try and get my head round all this bloody work! Xx

Whoop whoop, new stats. How did it feel changing those numbers ?

Congrats Minks! Thats so fabulous. What a ruddy SW grafter you are! Hello 10 stone!!

ps. thanks for the scotch eggs idea, I love em!

47% is just phenomenal xxx

Congrats Minks! Thats so fabulous. What a ruddy SW grafter you are! Hello 10 stone!!

ps. thanks for the scotch eggs idea, I love em!
Thank you honey!! And so glad the scotch eggs are a win! Must make some myself actually... think they will be tomorrows dins! Xc
47% is just phenomenal xxx

Its a little bit over whelming to think about the actual amount I've lost. Its something my head can't 'get' if that makes sense?! Xx

Thank you honey!! And so glad the scotch eggs are a win! Must make some myself actually... think they will be tomorrows dins! Xc

Yeah, they are totally delish. I bought some scan bran too, so I used that as the coating. I also made scan bran carrot cake - s'alright. I am just hoping for miracles I think with this scan bran....I need a b!oody miracle! Not sure what the secret is behind it, I am thinking - its full of fibre so it makes you poo, is that right? If that's the case, there could be trouble because I average out a 2 dumps a day - at least! TMI? Most def!

Back