MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning morning! Just on my walk back from wi - nice 2lbs off taking me down to 10s 5. 1.5 to hit my Club 50 ;) 5 to target.
Need to have some breakfast when I get home so fruit and hifi bar. Only problem is I have no idea when I'm going to eat next... hair appt at 11.30, then straight to friends for the day for drinks and then out into town for a couple. I'll be having sneaky diet cokes instead of vodka so that I'm not hungover tomorrow!
May take a can of mushy peas, some crackerbreads and philli light to have at hers. Need to eat something!

Quick bath and shave once I've had breakfast, paint nails and then pack everything for the day. Can't wait to get into the hairdressers chair and have a chill out! Xx

Enjoy your weekend
you totally inspire us! Xx

Amazing loss, well done :)

Club 50 is such an achievement, 50% of your original body weight almost gone! :D exciting xx

:eek: and I thought I did well with my club 10! even though I read club 50 it didn't quite register. All I can say is WOW!!!

Wow well done on the loss! Bloody fantastic!! Don't forget piccies of your hair later :p
Dead chuffed after last weekends day out and then biscuit gate!! Hair pics may come up, may just wait for tomorrows picture when I'm dressed up!xx
Well Done Minks! Enjoy x
Ta Ems, I plan on enjoying every minute of today, can't wait to see my best mate, she's only been on holiday a week but hate having zero contact with her xx
Enjoy your weekend
you totally inspire us! Xx
Cheers sweetie :) xx
Amazing loss, well done :)

Club 50 is such an achievement, 50% of your original body weight almost gone! :D exciting xx
And you too have had a great wi, rocking this shiz at the mo you are! Xx
:eek: and I thought I did well with my club 10! even though I read club 50 it didn't quite register. All I can say is WOW!!!
Yeah, club 50! Mental. I've already lost my boyfriend and another extra 9 lbs on top which is scary! I tried to pick him up the other night, no way I could carry him around all day! Xx

Well done on the loss Minks, you are amazing! Have a wonderful day at the hairdressers/friends and enjoy your day tomorrow. Good luck xxx

Thanks all for the support and wishes :) totes nervous right now! Just watching US masterchef with a cuppa - yes, yes I'm drinking when I'm going to get weighed, crazy cat I am!

Yesterday I was pretty good!!! I had a banana, bowl of mixed fruit (mango, kiwi, blueberries, pomegranate), and pop chips. 3 of us shared 3 bottles of prosecco so in theory a bottle each. 3 vodka and diet cokes before heading out and then... water! I didn't drink any alcohol after 9pm, just plain, iced water. What an angel!! I got the boy a chicken shish kebab and chips and pinched a couple of chips and 2 pieces of the chick with salad. Considering I could have wolfed down a portion of each all my own, I'm pretty happy with myself for having a small amount!

Best get cracking with sticking things down on my board, making up a fruit pot and a sausage pitta to take with - I have no idea if food is provided and this little minks does not do hungry!!

Have a brill isn't day love, can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back