MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Looks great, Minky. Enjoy your day, wish I could be there, got family down though.
Keep an eye out for last years district winner, she made it to the final top 10. (she goes to the group I go to as a member)
whatever happens the real prize is your weight loss. Don't forget some tissues!

Board look brilliant! Go and knock em dead! You are a winner to us all xxx

Have an amazing day, love your board and today pics - you really do look stunning! Xx

you know this is kind of like the part in pretty woman where Julia Roberts wears the red dress, we've gotten to see her in her work look (just like the photo of you) and how although you were always a pretty girl now it's impossible to miss, good luck for today and you'll shine just like her necklace did :D

Afternoon all. Well, what an emotional day. I have a splitter of a headache, actually killing me.

So the good news. This happened.
1378652606790.jpg

The bad news... the next stage is on the Sunday after I go on holiday. I'm really gutted and I had a blubb session (twice!) Over it - what a girl. But I feel honoured to have won and can officially say I am the Woman of The Year for Sussex District 2013. Yay!

Had some snaps taken with a professional photographer so I will be asking my C if I can get a copy of at least one with my sash, HUGE bouquet of flowers and certificate. Fingers crossed I don't look a pleb!
Thank you all for the support as always, you're all amazing.
Now to snuggle up and try to get rid of this headache. And cry again probably. Xxx

Aww exactly the same as Gill said... So gutted for you, but over the moon too that you made it this far... You could always cancel your holiday! :p:p well done hun... You really are an inspiration to us all :):)

Back