MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Loving your 'things to look forward to today' bit honey...perfect to get one in a positive mind-set for the rest of the day!!

And amen to you getting into the mag - you would make an amazing cover star! Perhaps we should start a petition!! xxx

I've just spent the last hour reading your diary. It has been a great read and really motivational. I'm rejoining class tonight and have about 7 stones or so to lose. Wish me luck.

Good luck Minx - you deserve lots of good things to come your way :) All your motivational entries and kind words to people (and the odd kick up the you know what) really help so many minimins peeps. x

Oh this would be great, I'm another stalker btw, loooove this thread!!!Sooo inspiring, congrats on everything so far, you're amazing:happy036:
Oh well hello there! Thanks for stopping by (and your lovely words :)) and always feel free to say hello or have a chat :) xx
Food for today sounds DELISH! I've got into gherkins a bit recently too..I think it was after I tried the Big Mac in a Bowl! yumma!

Minks you best get on the front cover!! I'd be screaming from the rooftops that I have a famous friend!! :D xx
I love gherkins, but only have about 3 left in the jar.... nooooooo! Xx
Loving your 'things to look forward to today' bit honey...perfect to get one in a positive mind-set for the rest of the day!!

And amen to you getting into the mag - you would make an amazing cover star! Perhaps we should start a petition!! xxx
Could you imagine if they got some random petition titled 'make Minks a cover star' or something - it'd be hilarious!! Xx
I've just spent the last hour reading your diary. It has been a great read and really motivational. I'm rejoining class tonight and have about 7 stones or so to lose. Wish me luck.
Hey incasmum, welcome aboard and welcome (back!) to slimming world! Best of luck to you amd hope rejoin went well. If you need anything just shout. I'd recommend getting a diary put on here, it really really helps with the support from all the wonderful people xx
How exciting would that be

to actually have someone we know and have shared
The journey with in the mag :D
Morning Minks
Fingers crossed hey mumma! Morning hun xx
Good luck Minx - you deserve lots of good things to come your way :) All your motivational entries and kind words to people (and the odd kick up the you know what) really help so many minimins peeps. x
Well theres a face we haven't seen in a while! How you doing hun? Missed you xxx
Fingers crossed for the mag front cover ! ;)
Thanks sugar, best to cross fingers than to hold your breath - a lot safer :D xx

Happy friday eve guys!

EE day today (boooo!)

Breakfast - grapes, banana, greek muller toffee 0.5 syns
Lunch - leftover turkey diet coke, stir fry, chilli and soy rice noodles with green beans
Dinner - coriander and lime chicken with lentil dhal and asparagus

Snack - melba toast x 6 (3 syns), philli light HexA, 2 x hifi light HexB

Driving lesson tonight so fingers crossed the roads aren't too busy!
Lets bang this bugger out! Xx

Breakfast! Will save grapes for snackage

1378973623369.jpg

Friday eve - tick! Well happy thats done, had a suuuuuuper long meeting (talking 9.45-12, 1.30-4.30, only lunch in the middle!) And I'm just chilling with a cuppa before my lesson. Left my grapes at work which is a bummer because I wanted a snack tonight whilst dinner cooks or for pud because I'm hungry!

Lunch was my leftovers and extra noodles. Had my 2 hifi's after and then my philli light on remaining melba toast after my meeting.
1379004348955.jpg

Driving lesson at 6.05 for an hour woo! Then home and crack on with dins. Missed my double Hex choices today, but mamaged none the less.

Oh and my flat currently smells AMAZING! My flowers have started to open up and the lily smell is gorge
1379004440568.jpg1379004448711.jpg

In a bit girlies! Xx

Wow flowers are beautiful. I love roses that look like velvet. Allergic to lillies though :-(

Good luck with driving!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Minky, just been thinking you may not be able to go through to the next rounds, but how fab would it be if you got into the Slimming World mag? May make up for some of the disapointment, and you would a superstunning makeover! Send your story in and it just might get in there! X

it needs to be front cover, your story and a makeover as a treat and the best bit for anyone who's never read this thread would be a food feature showcasing your best Slimming World meals :)

Happy day of the Fri variety :)

Love the fri variety!

Popped in to tesco this morning and picked up a keeeeyute little jumper for the pub after work. Bargain but gorge. They had quite a lot of really nice bits in but I'll have to return when I have time to try things on.

Food today - banana, yogurt and blackberries for breakfast. Lunch leftover dhal and veggies. Pre pub mug shot and then ryvitas, cheese, cucumber and gherkins for dinner. Awesome food day.

Happy Friday y'all! Xxx

Back