MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Those flowers are so pretty :) I love roses, I always cut those orange bits out of the middle of the lillies as they drop on the carpet and stain!

How are the driving lessons going?

Morning lovely (just about!)! :D

How are you hun? Those flowers look gorgeous! How's your driving going? I remember doing my driving lessons about 5 years ago...I was absolutely terrible up until about a week before my test (even my instructor admitted that he thought I was going to fail right up until about a week before! :8855:). Hope it's going well anyways :)

Any plans for the weekend? xx

Hi there, can't believe I've only just found your thread (subscribing please, not sure how to actually do it?!).

what an amazing achievement, you should be sooo proud of yourself - you are half the woman you were and look stunning! have spent this morning reading through your diary and so inspired :)
congratulations on winning woman of the year (such a shame you couldn't go to the next round and be represented by your C) but I defo agree that you should be on the front cover of SW magazine.

Finally, I know a group of minimins-ers met up in May (before i joined) and wondered if any more get-togethers were planned as I live in Petersfield and wanted to come and play too and meet lots of the people who I follow and am inspired by (without sounding too much like a weirdo stalker!!!) :)

much love to all
L
xxx

The nxt minimins meet up is in Liverpool, which is way too far for you to travel too, we have had a few in Birmingham, but even that may be too far, there is one going to be on in Jan nxt year, but as of yet were undecided where it will be, the meet ups are posted in the Off Topic section.

Welcome to the forum :D

Hi minks?I've been AWOL for ages so just trying to catch up with everybody and say hi.

I come in to find that that you may be our very own celebrity, such amazing news. And I cannot think of anybody who deserves it more than u do. Congrats on the woman of the year, I'm with the other girlies you are a wonderfully inspirational lady and helps little old me still believe I can achieve my dream even when I keep falling off that wagon in spectacular style. You look amazing and have worked so so hard to get to where u are, I hope this doesn't sound bizarre but in proud of u missy.

Anyhows looks like I'm back in time for the getting to target celebrations which are surely to follow soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning gang - quick post! Sorry for being awol at the weekend... wasn't on plan and was very busy. Friday night started as a couple of diet cokes... then progressed to wine, then bacardi oakheart, and a very late night ensued of cards and crisps. Bed about 6am for an hour or 2, up, movies and camembert n ham bagel... oops. Finally got home at 3pm saturday, campfire stew (lush!) But lots of picking synful sweets/biscuits.
Sunday - witterings. Massive plate of battered plaice and chips with mushy oeas (hurrah! Free food!), home, nap for 2 hours, sausage in a roll, ice cream (low fat variety...), flump, mini pack of haribo...
Monday - started on plan. Banana for brekkie, mugshot and ryvita for lunch. Then a thin slice of smoked chocolate and chilli cake (with a smoked butter and choclate and ancho chilli ganache... homemade gloriousness!) and a teaspoon of clotted cream. A chocolate cupcake. 3 triangle sandwiches. A small sushi. Fridge raiders. 3 choc digestives. Dinner... a 9in pizza.

Can anyone say weight gain??

Back to proper eating because 1) I'm bloated, 2) I didn't make wi but my scales showed 10.3 saturday and now back to 10.7, 3) I don't function well after eating cr@p, 4) I have a holiday to prepare for, 5) its just not cricket!!

Need to actually do some food shopping. I have barely anything in. Half a chicken to roast which I'll do for dinner tonight but don't really have anything for today. So I guess it'll have to be banana for breakfast with a couple of grapes. Lunch... erm... ryvita? Might have time to dash in to tesco to grab some philli light. Dinner roast chicken and veg.
Slow cooker book is out, sw mags are out, finger... out!

Will catch up later guys, hope everyone is being better than I and do not follow my lead! Need to give myself a serious telling off and sit in the naughty corner for oooooh a good week I think should cover it.
Xxxx

Ha ha nice to have you posting! and there was me thinking after seeing campfire stew pic that you were on plan ;)

Get in the naughty corner you know you love it! :) x

I might as well take up permanent residence in the corner :D
Everything was on plan... if you were to spread it over a month! Xx

Hello lovely one! Your weekend sounds delish! lol. In a weird kinda way it's nice to know that SuperMinks is human and falls off the wagon like the rest of us. I think half of the people on the forum fell off plan this weekend! And it's always worse when the cupboards are empty of SW friendly yumminess! Welcome back lovely and hope your week goes well xxx

Hello lovely one! Your weekend sounds delish! lol. In a weird kinda way it's nice to know that SuperMinks is human and falls off the wagon like the rest of us. I think half of the people on the forum fell off plan this weekend! And it's always worse when the cupboards are empty of SW friendly yumminess! Welcome back lovely and hope your week goes well xxx

SuperMinks can also SuperFail! Ha!
Back on plan with a vengeance as I don't like feeling this heavy. How was your weekend? Xxx

Picked up some goodies to get me through the day.
1379404010447.jpg

Red day.
Fruit n yog for breakfast
Ryvita, beef and philli for lunch (A and B)
Roast chicken and veg for dinner
Coffee with 2nd hexa and hifi lights for 2nd hexb.
No syns needed. Thank god.

Not a fail, my love! Just an off-plan weekend :D

My weekend was lush, thank you. Had Friday off and went to Brighton for late lunch in La Cave Au Fromage. Most amazing cheese and meat board and divine red wine! Then friends over on Saturday night and food was on plan for the most part, but lots of prosecco and red wine consumed, then the biscuits and mints came out. Then hangover Sunday so started the day with crumpets and ended it with Hagen Daaz, although the food in between wasn't too bad. Back on it today but have a few challenges towards the end of the week so not sure how it's gonna go! lol.

Loving your little food haul that's just popped up. The fresh raspberries in the shops this week are lush - I've just had some for brekkie :) xx

Sounds like my kinda weekend - every weekend!!

Just think when you are at target, you can have the odd mess up at the weekend and it wont matter because you are maintaining, therefore you can balance it out by being good 80% and not so good 20% - I wanna get there, have a guilt free bad day, then counter balance with a good 6 days - I do that now, which is why I am Queen of Maintenance :queen: - unfortunately I actually have to lose the weight first :wave_cry:!!!!

Hi Minks (and all...)

Have been AWOL since the end of July before going on holiday although have still been going to group.

Finally thought it was time to get back on minimins and see what everyone was up to!

Congrats Minks on your weightloss and huge congrats on Woman of the year for your region!!!!!!! Well done you!!!!! Totally deserved!!!!

planning to stay in touch now and hope you reach your target soon :D

Welcome back H2 and thanks for support gang. I guess you're right, I'm bad but quickly catch the next passing wagon :)

Yesterday wasn't too bad, just wasn't hungry - mainly because I am full to the brim of the sh*t I ate at the weekend? Breakfast ended up being a handful of grapes, lunch ryvita and beef, banana and yogurt in afternoon (along with a choccie diegstive... just the one!) And then roast chick n veg for tea. Didn't get out of work till late so got home at 6.50ish? Got dinner on and then done a bargain food shop to collect tonight.
1379485082807.jpg
1379485089250.jpg

Today I prepped some overnight oats with mango yogurt, raspberries and blueberries so thats breakfast sorted. Lunch I have some leftover chicken. What to have with it?! Dinner... omelette?

Better sort lunch otherwise it'll be just chicken!

Back