MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Home and tucking into this lot...

View attachment 130947

Synfree chicken, b choice bars (actually in love with those stix!), last of my A choice in the coffee and a date with the sofa to curl up to watch secret eaters and first dates (don't judge... guilty pleasures are each to their own thank yiu very much!) Xx

I love those programs :D
Think I'm going to have to take a trip to Tesco to get some stix... Am I right in thinking that's where they're from? I keep seeing them on ig.... They look scrummy x

I love those programs :D
Think I'm going to have to take a trip to Tesco to get some stix... Am I right in thinking that's where they're from? I keep seeing them on ig.... They look scrummy x

Yay!! Glad I'm not the only one who loves this crapola!
I got these from tesco but couldn't find them in the shop, had to get them in a delivery - bizarre! Xx

Yay!! Glad I'm not the only one who loves this crapola!
I got these from tesco but couldn't find them in the shop, had to get them in a delivery - bizarre! Xx

Odd, I think people have said that only the big stores stock them... Our nearest one is about a 20 min drive away... How much are they? And for how many Minks?
Ta very much in advance :)

Odd, I think people have said that only the big stores stock them... Our nearest one is about a 20 min drive away... How much are they? And for how many Minks?
Ta very much in advance :)

Ours is a big one! (Oo-er missus!)
They are £1.79 for 7. Well worth it in my opinion, rival the rocky roads for sure xx

ladies...dunno if it's area dependant...but i got my honey monster stix in Semi Chem for £1 a pack!
got some in pound world once too...worth a bash?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladies...dunno if it's area dependant...but i got my honey monster stix in Semi Chem for £1 a pack!
got some in pound world once too...worth a bash?x

No idea what semi-chem is... but poundworld is worth a look on Saturday, cheers hun! Xx

oh i thought they had them across the UK?
they're a bit like Bodycare (if you have those? lol) sell toiletries, perfumes etc...and bits and pieces of food like sweets, crisps, etc x

i googled semi chem before and it looks like they are mainly in the north x

Made these as a hexb plus 2 syns (for tiny bits of milky bar) or 1 syn each
1395952120250.jpg

Had 2 to try... wouldn't bother and the rest are going in the bin because nobody likes mdf.

But this dinner is a keeper.
1395952186332.jpg
Iceland posh grub tikka chicken and lots of veg (obvs)

Syns so far are 5.5 due to the 2 pointless cookies. 1 HexA used in milk, 1 HexA used as cheese over dinner (too good!), 1 x hexb on bars earlier. Have a second one to have. And plenty of syns. Might have a hot choc and another alpen light.

Now to find something to watch... wonder if there is a new episode of Hart of Dixie out??

Happy Friday folks!

Thank the lord its friday, in the normal office today which is great if only for the extra 2.5 hours in bed!!! Heaven.

Didn't make the gym this morning because sleep was far more important. Going to do a run tonight instead (c25k) and some indoor exercise that I've got off Carly Rowena channel on youtube (totally recommend).

Breakfast was random but delish

1395999824493.jpg

1 syn for the chicken.

Lunch is going to be a subway salad (probably ham and turkey or chicken), possibly 2 syns of sweet onion sauce.

PM snack if needed banana and danio raspberry yogurt 2.5 syns, marinated prawns and sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns (might have this on my salad instead of the sweet onion sauce...)

Dinner plans - quorn burger 1/2 syn, fried onions/mushrooms, egg, carrot or bns fries, cheese HexA and ketchup 1 syn. Might have a b choice bun.

Max syns there are 8.5.
We shall see! Have a great day ya'll! Xxx

Back