MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Gym - tick! Managed 10 mins row / just over 2000m.
C25k on the treadmill - as predicted killed me but managed just under 4k in the 28 mins so I'll take that!
On to weights - Leg curl, Leg extn, Leg press, lat pull down, 21's (arms), weighted squats x 20, aaaaaand stretches.

Today is going to be a busy one (month end, booooo!) and i'm out of the office again Tuesday to Thursday and back in the normal office on Friday. Just heading to work now so I can have some food and a cuppa. Nipped into sainos and have an abundance of fruit woo!

Everyone ready to kick mondays butt? Xxx

Aww sounds like you had a fab weekend, Minks. Yummy afternoon tea spread! Especially macaroons - my fave!

Huge kudos on the ridiculous o'clock gym session. Super-duper impressed! I need to get my ass out of bed and start doing something useful. Maybe now the mornings are lighter, I'll stop being a lazy mare!

Hope your Monday flies by! xxx

Aww sounds like you had a fab weekend, Minks. Yummy afternoon tea spread! Especially macaroons - my fave!

Huge kudos on the ridiculous o'clock gym session. Super-duper impressed! I need to get my ass out of bed and start doing something useful. Maybe now the mornings are lighter, I'll stop being a lazy mare!

Hope your Monday flies by! xxx

Was a lovely day and the sandwiches went down a treat!
I like to get the gym 'done' if that makes sense? I love it when I'm there and if its done before I've even got to work then even better! Plus its quieter first thing which is great for those not so confident! Have a great day hun xxx

Breakfast! Kiwi, pineapple, melon, mango, blackberries and a danio raspberry yogurt 2.5 syns, cuppa salted caramel green tea to wash it down. Oh and a pint of water.

1396255011984.jpg

I always used to be an early morning gym bunny - but I used to work literally opposite K2 so there was no excuse. I haven't got anything so close now and I start work an hour earlier than I used to so it's trickier. But I know I need to do something...just need to find what's going to float my boat. xx

Up and at 'em on a Monday morning Minks!! You'll feel AWESOME for the rest of the day now!

Glad afternoon tea went down a treat, you really did plan it so well!

Have a great Monday and thanks for the target treat idea re glossybox! I may just have to do that!! xx

Ooooh errrr to the early gym session. That's commitment! Well done :) I've tried going in the morning but end up with an 3pm slump when I feel like I should be going home ha ha! Xx

Monday.... tick!

Lunch - yum!
1396289261842.jpg
Half hexb and rest syn free.

Had a packet of Pops! Late afternoon for 4 syns.

Dinner - i've run out of frylight... nooooo! Nipped to the co-op, they didn't have any double nooooo! Having quorn burger and chips tonight but can't make chips with no frylight! So grabbed some micro chips, not only quite good for syns (2.5) but also a portion control measure. Which is good!

So syns today are -
Danio raspberry yogurt 2.5
Lime and chilli popcorn 1
Pops! 4
Ketchup 0.5
Quorn burger 0.5
Micro chips 2.5
Total - 11

A - cheese in me burger!
B1 - Alpen light x 2
B2 - wm roll for burger

Might have 2 mikado too. If I need?

Can't wait for dinner and to snuggle in and watch The Walking Dead yay!! Xxx

Thank you so much :) I have just subbed to your diary for a read and look forward to 'getting to know you' and seeing how you get on! Its doable if you want it and by the looks of it, you are doing awesome! xx

Thanks hun, still a loooonng way to go, but I'm plodding along nicely! :)

WOW @ the early morning gym session. I've just joined this week and can't imagine having the will power to go at that time on a Monday! Well done on your C25k, how are you finding it? I'm thinking about giving it a go myself, but don't know whether I should wait till I'm lighter with less pressure on my joints! x

Lydia gets the glossy box, she said it's like Christmas ever month!!!!!
I'm so excited, really am! First one should be here any day woo! Xx
Thanks hun, still a loooonng way to go, but I'm plodding along nicely! :)

WOW @ the early morning gym session. I've just joined this week and can't imagine having the will power to go at that time on a Monday! Well done on your C25k, how are you finding it? I'm thinking about giving it a go myself, but don't know whether I should wait till I'm lighter with less pressure on my joints! x

I started with walking, then cycling, then badminton and now I still do all of them but the gym is easier for me now not only because of the weight loss but I quit smoking too.
Some people regardless of how big or small go to the gym - check out weight loss b*tchs blog - started at 42st and goes to the gym a number of times a week.
Plod along babes because it all adds up and each plod is a plod towards the bigger picture xxx

Good morning Miniminners!

Hope everyone had a good Monday and is ready to kick ass on Tuesday! Back to London today so leaving in a min. I have a food shop coming this evening and have planned some awesome meals this week! There are plans for:

Slow cooked beef curry
Quorn Meatballs and pasta
Burmese Chicken & Coconut Kaukswe curry
Slow cooked Brisket of beef (actually cannot wait for Sunday just for this!!)
Sausages - probably campfire stew
Kedgeree (thanks Opal-lil and ging!)

And tonights dinner - lasagne!

Todays foodage is looking like:

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt 1 syn
lunch - beef mooli wraps 2 syns
Dins - lasagne, salad (and some veg maybe?) A Choice

Gotta dash but will catch up on the train if I can! Have a fab day all xxx

Back