MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

OOh those cookies looked so yum! I hate it when you go through the hass of making things from scratch, and they turn out tasting gross!!! I did that with Smash scones - so w`nk !! There is no substituting the real thing sometimes is there?

You seem to be back with a bang Minks, I need some of your cheerleading cheer!

That chicken is like crack to me. I wonder what they've put in it.
LOL! That made me laugh :)

subway salads look so nice! Never had one x

Morning miniminnerers... well in a silly mood today! Mummy minks birthday today so actually cannot wait to get over and see her and the family!

Last night - lots of exercise done once I'd finished work, showered, jim jams on, and then got on the computer. Decided to sign up to the 'glossybox' as a treat to myself once a month (google it girls... fab reviews) then as a 'snack' to tide me over until I decided what to have for dinner I had a mini sub cheese roll and an alpen light as a HexA and B.
Sat down to watch Masterchef on catch up.... fell asleep before the end! The boy woke me at god knows what time and took me to bed. And I'm still there now! He has bought me a couple of coffees in bed and said if I want breakfast shout. Curtains wide, windows open and the birds are singing so its been a bloody beaut start to the weekend!

Got all the family over mothers for 2pm to which I'm going to do 'afternoon tea' for us. So I'll be making finger or triangle sandwiches in the choice of white, wholemeal or multi seed -

Ham and cucumber
Ham and mustard (for the lads!)
Egg and cress
Salmon and cucumber
Prawn and rocket
French fancies (5.5 syns)
Vienesse whirls (7)
Sultana scones (6.5)
Mini rolls (6)
Clotted cream (screw syns on that, I'm taking low fat squirty cream for me for 1/2 syn per 2 tbsp!)
Raspberry conserve (1/2 syn)
Selection of teas
And I might pick up some macarons from m&s to which I have no idea on syns right now.

So I worked it out, if I have a cake of each variety and the scone with cream/jam, that would work out to be 26 syns. So I'm happy with that. Then sandwiches, i'm going to do a red day (as all fillings are free or meat/fish based) and that will allow me 2 HexB choices, alas 2 'rounds' of sandwiches / 8 triangles. Should I need them. Which I will. Left it too late to eat a big brekkie so will grab some fruit, dash to town to get all foods in, off to mums, put together the 'tea' by which point, my beautiful newphews should turn up and the cuddles and play time begins! Too excited!

Dinner tonight, going to keep it syn free. So if I'm peckish, I have a chicken tikka posh grub breast from iceland in the freezer I can have with veggies. Or a cheese, onion n mushroom omelette, which now I've typed it... would well hit the spot!!!!

Best get this backside out of bed (how lazy but how amazing -totally needed this!) And get to the mothership pronto!

Have a fab day guys xxxx

Sounds like an amazing day!! Such an effort made for afternoon tea and even more so to make it all reasonable on plan - well done Minks!! Serious kudos!

That glossy box looks UNREAL!! I googled it there and had to hold myself back! I really do treat myself too much already...!!xx

Did mummy minks have a super birthday? Afternoon tea sounded epic!

I glossyboxed for a year and loved it but decided to take a break when we bought the house. It's lovely getting a present to yourself once a month!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mummy minks did have a great day and was super happy to have us all together for the day (doesn't happen very often!)
Had lovely cuddles with both nephews and then some silly run about with charlie the eldest. He is 6 this year and boy does he crack me up!!! They are both growing so quick.
Little Charlie and bubba in the background!
1396170112350.jpg

And big bubs Harrison (10 months old!)
1396170173246.jpg

Melts my little heart he does
1396170194418.jpg

The day was on plan, had my 8 triangles, I made some tuna and salmon with just vinegar/lemon juice/black pepper so no mayo or additional syns and then sliced egg sandwich rather than egg/mayo for me. I did however have 2 macarons at 2.5 syns each amd 2 small glasses of wine. Finishing under 40 syns for the day. More than happy with that and good feeling in control of what I was doing.
Got home about 7.30, by 9.30 I'd fallen asleep! Rock n roll Saturday night!!! Woke up at 11.45 and decided that I'd wait for the boy to go to bed and so we curled up together and watched a history documentary about the greeks. Went to actual bed just before 3 and got up about an hour ago.

Todays plans! Just about to do a massive blitz of the flat, got the bedding on to wash (yay!) And then its chill out time!

Food wise, EE Today.

Breakfast - fruit salad and danio yogurt 2.5 syns
Lunch - either carrot soup or bacon n egg sandwich/omelette
Dinner - takeaway curry. Chicken dhansak 6 syns, boiled rice. Think I have a mini naan in the freezer for 5.5 syns??

A and B choice - if I have a sandwich at lunch will use then but I think I'll err towards having an omelette with cheese in and then b bars for movie chill out time later. We shall see!

Happy mothers day to all the mums out there! Hope you have a relaxing day.

For everyone else.... happy sunday! Xxx

Sounds like an amazing day!! Such an effort made for afternoon tea and even more so to make it all reasonable on plan - well done Minks!! Serious kudos!

That glossy box looks UNREAL!! I googled it there and had to hold myself back! I really do treat myself too much already...!!xx

Maybe a target treat then...? Or a marathon completion 'well done i'm awesome' treat?! :) xx

Sounds like a great day :)

Also just signed up to glossybox! Liking the look of that... X

how exciting! I can't wait to get the first one!! Mine said between 1-4th April I think? Xx

Mummy minks did have a great day and was super happy to have us all together for the day (doesn't happen very often!)
Had lovely cuddles with both nephews and then some silly run about with charlie the eldest. He is 6 this year and boy does he crack me up!!! They are both growing so quick.
Little Charlie and bubba in the background!
View attachment 131334

And big bubs Harrison (10 months old!)
View attachment 131336

Melts my little heart he does
View attachment 131337

The day was on plan, had my 8 triangles, I made some tuna and salmon with just vinegar/lemon juice/black pepper so no mayo or additional syns and then sliced egg sandwich rather than egg/mayo for me. I did however have 2 macarons at 2.5 syns each amd 2 small glasses of wine. Finishing under 40 syns for the day. More than happy with that and good feeling in control of what I was doing.
Got home about 7.30, by 9.30 I'd fallen asleep! Rock n roll Saturday night!!! Woke up at 11.45 and decided that I'd wait for the boy to go to bed and so we curled up together and watched a history documentary about the greeks. Went to actual bed just before 3 and got up about an hour ago.

Todays plans! Just about to do a massive blitz of the flat, got the bedding on to wash (yay!) And then its chill out time!

Food wise, EE Today.

Breakfast - fruit salad and danio yogurt 2.5 syns
Lunch - either carrot soup or bacon n egg sandwich/omelette
Dinner - takeaway curry. Chicken dhansak 6 syns, boiled rice. Think I have a mini naan in the freezer for 5.5 syns??

A and B choice - if I have a sandwich at lunch will use then but I think I'll err towards having an omelette with cheese in and then b bars for movie chill out time later. We shall see!

Happy mothers day to all the mums out there! Hope you have a relaxing day.

For everyone else.... happy sunday! Xxx

Happy Sunday Minks

Glad MotherMinks had a fab day, well done on your foodage.

My goodness how time flies I remember you rushing off to see baby Harrison now hes 10 months WOW - hes gorgeous

Oh no I didn't see a date! I hope mine arrives then :)

I think they're all different based on preferences so I'll let you know what's in mine when it arrives x

Evening minks :)

Evening lovely :)

What a relaxing day it's been. Literally blitzed the flat and then chilled all day in the sofa with the boy.

Dinner was beaut. Dhansak with added spinach and pilau rice for 9 syns. Half a chipati too for 2 syns.

1396207923637.jpg

Blinking gorge. Will have a Stix and alpen light for my B choice.

Earlyish night so I can get up at 5 for stint at the gym before work.

Hope everyone has had a chillaxing day! Xxx

Hey hun, just saw your stats and wanted to say WOW!! You've done absolutely amazingly, I've got a hell of a lot to lose and to see that it can be done is so inspiring. Looking forward to following you through the last part of your journey xxx

Hey hun, just saw your stats and wanted to say WOW!! You've done absolutely amazingly, I've got a hell of a lot to lose and to see that it can be done is so inspiring. Looking forward to following you through the last part of your journey xxx

Thank you so much :) I have just subbed to your diary for a read and look forward to 'getting to know you' and seeing how you get on! Its doable if you want it and by the looks of it, you are doing awesome! xx

Super quick post this morning.

Going to leave for the gym in about 15 mins. Going to do 10 min row, C25K wk 3 day 3 - (no doubt it will kill me today) and then a small mix of both upper and lower body weights. Had a banana and coffee about 45 mins ago.

Food plan, Green -
B - Danio Raspberry Yogurt 2.5 syns and fruit salad
L - Falafel and BNS salad
D - Quorn Quarter pounder 0.5 syns, chips, salad/veg. HexA cheese on burger

3 syns so far but that will change. Ketchup with dins, maybe a mini macaron or choccie bar with hot chocolate this evening.

Best dash but catch up after the gym!

Happy Monday all! xxx

Back