MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

So ive only been n bought the salted caramel tea now haha! Theres so many more I wanna buy. Which is your fav minks?

Ha ha! I really like the salted caramel and also the gingerbread out of the green teas. I love the buttermint. Oh! Also peach cherry blossom green tea is BEAUT! Fruit teas... probably mango and strawberry.
You? Xxx

So I'm home... yeah, not gonna lie - gym and town/post office isn't happening. I'm #shattered.

I've taken off the make up, got a face mask on, feet up and relaxing for an hour. Running through London to get home on the 'next' available train wears me out! I'm one of 'those' commuters in that I want to get home and want to get home now, so I actually do run up the 3 sets of escalators at London Bridge (if you know them, you'll know they aren't the longest but they ain't the shortest!) Plus my walk to the office is 1.1 miles each way so although not a marathon it all adds up.

That is my justification for a lazy afternoon and i'm sticking to it!

Oh and food so far...

Breakfast
1396537010292.jpg

Lunch
1396537022923.jpg

Didn't eat the fruit-its in the fridge. Had a big banana instead, the bottom half was a hidden black surprise so that went in the bin.

I've just had a boiled egg and now a pot of pineapple, melon, mango and kiwi. Just questioning if I 'need' it or should have a glass of water.... think I'll have sone water and if I still want it in 20 mins I'll have it.

Tired brain = picky hungry Minks.
(And I still want a SANDWICH!!)

Ha ha! I really like the salted caramel and also the gingerbread out of the green teas. I love the buttermint. Oh! Also peach cherry blossom green tea is BEAUT! Fruit teas... probably mango and strawberry.
You? Xxx

I've just bought the cherry and cinnamon one - that's a goodie. Have you heard of Teapigs? They do a creme caramel rooibos tea that is just fantastic.

Yeah, I wasn't wild about the popcorn one either. Their peppermint tea will blow the top of your head clean off though...that's a positive thing BTW ;)

I've just bought the cherry and cinnamon one - that's a goodie. Have you heard of Teapigs? They do a creme caramel rooibos tea that is just fantastic.

I've tried a couple of teapigs ones but not the creme caramel, sounds gorge!
I'm a big fan of any tea with Cinnamon. Thanks for the heads up, I know what the next tea is for me to try! Xx

They sell tea pigs in Sainsburys! I love their licorice & peppermint one, hmmm, I tried the popcorn one, yuk, minging!!!
Thats the one I tried, licorice & peppermint. Thats nice and refreshing.

Oh and pukka teas 'perfect day' is really fresh as a black tea (licorice, ginseng and something else...?)

Oh no still no glossy box!

Oh man. Least it will be a nice Friday surprise!

I don't know how you manage to stay so cheery with all that commuting at stupid o'clock. I'd be able to commit murder with a look by now! X

Oh no still no glossy box!

Oh man. Least it will be a nice Friday surprise!

I don't know how you manage to stay so cheery with all that commuting at stupid o'clock. I'd be able to commit murder with a look by now! X

Its something to look forward to on a Friday ay? Having a quiet night in anyway so I can get all excited and try my prods :) the lotion is meant to be great.
I'm semi cheery now, trying to find something easy to watch... xx

Is that the BBC GF recipe?! I had LOADS leftover too!x

Yeah it was the one that you linked in Gings diary. I'm stuffed still.

I didn't even put the last 150g fish in. I had to get 2 different size portions of fish in my food shop. But jeez, loads!! Just need to find room in the freezer now :D xx

Oh dear you'll have to palm it off on visitors!

Omg glossybox goods = amazeballs! The stuff I thought was blusher that's multipurpose is so cool! And totes glittery! My whole face is covered in glitter lol xx

Evening Minks - hope your well lovely xx
Evening sheils! Not too bad hun. You? Excited about the Sheffield meet?! Xx

Oh dear you'll have to palm it off on visitors!

Omg glossybox goods = amazeballs! The stuff I thought was blusher that's multipurpose is so cool! And totes glittery! My whole face is covered in glitter lol xx

No palming off - got 4 in the freezer and one for the boys lunch tomorrow and one for mine. I've got some prawns defrosting that I'm going to chuck in too!
I can't wait to grab mine tomorrow, you're getting me all excited! Whats the sleek lip like? Xx

I like it! It's shiny but not too shiny. It's more a balmy texture than a glossy texture.

Sorry that prob doesn't help!

That serum is amazing too. My face is so smooth! Think I might have to share it with G though as I put some on his face and he was loving it (and he might kill me if he knew I'd told you that!)

Im good thanks chick - yeah im really looking forward to meeting the gang whoop whoop and of course there will be pics x

Back