MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Oh Minks!!!! My Name Is Charlotte Maria Smith and I am also a Secret Eater, the only difference is we are aware of what we are doing...

Honestly that lunch filled me up so so much, I wasn't at all hungry, not even when I got in and realised what I thought I got out of the freezer was bolognese was actually a Caribbean Beef Curry! We got in late (about 8:30pm) and realised that neither of us wanted to spend more time cooking......so Mick went to KFC *hangs head in shame.. I had 3 pieces, large chips and a chicken gravy! I am so greedy, and you know what? I wasn't even hungry!

Where is my control? I woke up so thirsty from all that salty food. I need to take get my head in the game. . . I am at my biggest and I am not helping myself at all.

Sorry for the mini breakdown on your diary, but I know you know how it feels to be disappointed in yourself, especially after that big lunch yesterday.

Oh Minks!!!! My Name Is Charlotte Maria Smith and I am also a Secret Eater, the only difference is we are aware of what we are doing...

Honestly that lunch filled me up so so much, I wasn't at all hungry, not even when I got in and realised what I thought I got out of the freezer was bolognese was actually a Caribbean Beef Curry! We got in late (about 8:30pm) and realised that neither of us wanted to spend more time cooking......so Mick went to KFC *hangs head in shame.. I had 3 pieces, large chips and a chicken gravy! I am so greedy, and you know what? I wasn't even hungry!

Where is my control? I woke up so thirsty from all that salty food. I need to take get my head in the game. . . I am at my biggest and I am not helping myself at all.

Sorry for the mini breakdown on your diary, but I know you know how it feels to be disappointed in yourself, especially after that big lunch yesterday.

Mini breakdowns are needed sometimes babes and if its here so be it! As for feeling disappointed - I was. But not anymore. Well over it tbh. It was more a case of disappointment that I don't know why I ate the food as opposed to the actual eating it? Xx

Fast day quick'n'easy saviours are subway salads (w/out dressing) for lunch and veggie egg white omelettes for dins! xx
Thank you darl! I'll put them in my knowledge bank! Xx
I binged yesterday as well. I feel all bloated this morning and my actual FACE is puffy. I'm having such a struggle with it tall this week - so I'm impressed by your determination.
I just caught up on your diary, right little choccie fix was needed ay? But its done, and you are going to forget abiut it now because you can't change what's been done, just move on... xx
well done for having a plan minks you have properly thought your food through :) hope u have a fab day hun xx

Have had a good day actually - although I am PROPER tired. But thats just the humpday / commute / 4.15am start catching up. Still don't feel 'hungry hungry' which is great! Xx

So todays food has been good and I'm looking forward to cooking dinner in an hour or so.

Lunch
1397059049000.jpg

3 rolls and a couple of the beans along with the bluebs which were lovely.

MFP Screen shot for cals...

1397059108014.jpg
1397059121910.jpg

Good. Happy with that!

So todays food has been good and I'm looking forward to cooking dinner in an hour or so.

Lunch
View attachment 132857

3 rolls and a couple of the beans along with the bluebs which were lovely.

MFP Screen shot for cals...

View attachment 132858
View attachment 132859

Good. Happy with that!

Well done for the strict day - you have done well. I know the beef moolis are 2 syns for the pack but are the tuna ones the same? They are a good source for a snacky snack rather than crisps or something.

Thanks for talking me down from the ledge, but to be honest, I am over it now too. I am really good at drawing lines - I should be a bar code!

Have a fabnificant evening.xx

No idea on the tuna mooli syns hun, I actually think they are higher than the beef yet lower cal? Go figure.

Dinner! Massive bowl of veggie curry. And I mean massive. I switched out the carrot for red pepper for the same amount of cals.

1397064828295.jpg

Now to tuck in while watching an episode of the vampire diaries! Xx

Loving the look of that curry gorgeous! SuperFree and super filling too?! The first fast has clearly been sublime!! I'm aiming for another myself tomorrow! :) xxx

Cracking first fast day minks!! That curry is the fast day DREAM!!x

Great planning minks and that curry looks shamazing :) I need some new meal ideas im getting into doing red days but they seem very repetitive meat and veg lol and im fussy wen it comes to veg so theres not much variety going on.

Honestly it was really good. The other half of the sauce I kept back for the boy and then simply sealed off cubed chicken breast, added the sauce and a touch of pasatta, left for 20 mins and served his with waffles (he is obsessed) and he really liked it.

I'd actually make it again/batch up the sauce. It was from a website called London Unattached and the curry is called 5-2 Diet Made to Measure Vegetable Curry. I'd recommend girlies! Xxx

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!
Proper excitement right there because...... its the last of the commute woo! One is extremely tired today and cannie wait to finish.

I think today is going to either be red day or EE.

Breakfast - fruit and mango danio yog 1.5 syns I think?
Lunch - sub salad 2 syns for sweet onion dressing
Dinner - either tikka breast and roast veggies OR spinach, bacon, and cheese omelette with mushrooms OR beans on toast!

Syns / actual meals tbc but I think that's the route I'm taking.

Haha can I take whichever of the dinners you don't have?!! They all sound immense!!

Woo to the last of the commutes! It really does take it out of you doesn't it!

Just off to google that veggie curry...sounds like one for a Sunday batch cook session!! :) xxx

Haha can I take whichever of the dinners you don't have?!! They all sound immense!!

Woo to the last of the commutes! It really does take it out of you doesn't it!

Just off to google that veggie curry...sounds like one for a Sunday batch cook session!! :) xxx

I have plenty for all of it so sure, if you can tear yourself away from your premiere or fit it into your hybrid day (love that btw!) Xx

Officially the last day of starting at silly o clock and getting to work frozen. Honestly, got to the office with dog nose and numb toes. Feel cold to the core.

Brekkie fast is 1.5 syns I think for yog?

1397114444678.jpg

Prefer the strawb and passionfruit danios, the mango one - meh. Can take it or leave it. Didn't wow me.

Right! Lets crack it out! Xxx

Just asked the boy what he wants for dinner and he said omelette so going for that!
Bacon, spinach and cheddar (HexA) with a side of garlic mushrooms. Might go ee and have it with beans.
B choice still to be had. Maybe I'll have a slice of marmite on toast and a stix bar when I get in and watch another epsiode of the Vampire diaries. Depends on what time I can skiddadle!

Woohoo to Friday Eve and to potato waffles (wow their only 2.5 syns!)

Dog nose made me laugh. Hope you've recovered.

Have a great day :) x

Back