MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Sounds like you've had a wonderful fab pics, ouch to those bites xx

Looks a lovely time. Are those bites still hurting? Well done on the loss! Any tops on how to lose weight on holiday?

Well done on loss -hope bites are better now

Ouch to those bites... It looks like those sand flies
really took a fancy to you - calamine lotion and lots of it
Minks
I'm still in Croatia till Sunday thankfully - it's not as hot as
Egypt I don't think I could deal with that kinda heat

Eeeeeeeeeeyooooouuuuu you poor thing :-( I hope it's not painful.

That happened to my friend on holiday somewhere. Not that I'm being a pharmacist/scare mongerer but if your legs swell up, you might need to get some antibiotics from your GP as they can turn to cellulitis if not healing on their own. (Hers did and she had to get some but was fine!)

Apart from that glad you had a lovely time. I am also guilty of checking work emails on return and always wish I didn't!

Hope work doesn't suck too much today xx

Welcome home! Straight back in the zone!! And you lost weight after being away! You superstar/ Holy Moly though. Those bites look agonising. I get really bad bites so my heart goes out to you seeing something like that! I hope your boy recovered from his sun stroke too. Sounds like a very cool holiday and it looks beautiful there. xx

Wow Minks! A loss after a holiday - living the DREAM!! I was playing catching up for about 2 months after Christmas/my Jan hol!

Those bites look so sore babe, have they calmed down much now? Hope you're not suffering too much from post-hol blues - good to have you back :) xx

Bites are nearly healed and the marks are more like a tea stain? If that makes sense, kinda like when bruises start to fade.

As for losing a couple of pounds, I dunno really. I didn't overly indulge amd it was so hot that I drank water all the time. They had a live omelette station at brekkie so I tended to have a veggie one with mixed fruit salad or beans on toast and fruit. Lunch varied from hot chicken salads to fish, veg and rice or fresh pasta (another live station at lunch/dins). Dinner was again things like fish, beef goulash, rolled chicken, veggies, potato (mash or roasted little cubes) and cake. Lots of little cakes to choose. I ended up sending the boy up to pick me 1 so I didn't end up getting plated full!
Biggest 'blow out' was when the boy had sun stroke and we got room service. I had a calzone and chips and it was beaut.

Todays issues tho... seems like I've been really hit with this tummy bug / norovirus thats been going around. Started yesterday lunch time and not stopped since. I went in to work but got sent home. Feel absolutely battered. So I'm working from home and trying not to feel... sh*t really. Not managed to keep my breakfast down (which I only managed a skinny cap ml - not a fan).

So yeah... day of death to follow. Yay me!

Welcome back Minks! Looks and sounds like you had a fab time! :) Booo to the bites though... I'm on antibiotics for just one bite on my leg that swelled up and was so painful I could hardly walk! Had the day off work yesterday because of it! :eek: mine sounds like it's gone the same colour as yours have now it's getting better. Like a purply yellow dirty bruise, yuk!
Oh no to the bug too! Not what you need when you get back from hols... Well I suppose it's better than getting it while you were away!! Hope you start to feel better soon! If you have any skinny cappuccino yogs left, send them my way... Mi luuuurve them! :p

Glad the bites are nearly done and gone.

Sorry to hear you are poorly. That's totes not what you need. I've found a pic of my friends bitey leg for you! She is a very tiny size 8 and this is what her leg looked like (like it belonged to someone else!)

image-2476253508.jpg

That might erm... Cheer you up? Or erm... Not.

Hope you are feeling better hun. Have you got any diarolyte sachets? Xx

Welcome back Minks! Looks and sounds like you had a fab time! :) Booo to the bites though... I'm on antibiotics for just one bite on my leg that swelled up and was so painful I could hardly walk! Had the day off work yesterday because of it! :eek: mine sounds like it's gone the same colour as yours have now it's getting better. Like a purply yellow dirty bruise, yuk!
Oh no to the bug too! Not what you need when you get back from hols... Well I suppose it's better than getting it while you were away!! Hope you start to feel better soon! If you have any skinny cappuccino yogs left, send them my way... Mi luuuurve them! :p
What bit you hun? Horsefly bits tend to send people into bruised swelling. Ouch! Glad its healing quickly :)
I only bought one of the yogs this morning amd I'm glad, really didn't think much of it. But then again I hadn't had coffee all week and the cuppa I had this morning I didn't enjoy either? Probably this bug. So, sorry, cant send any up :D xx
Glad the bites are nearly done and gone.

Sorry to hear you are poorly. That's totes not what you need. I've found a pic of my friends bitey leg for you! She is a very tiny size 8 and this is what her leg looked like (like it belonged to someone else!)

View attachment 138887

That might erm... Cheer you up? Or erm... Not.

Hope you are feeling better hun. Have you got any diarolyte sachets? Xx

Thats pretty much how my leg was! Hers looks big and puffy bless her. I'm renowned for reacting badly. When I went to the spa for my treatments I warned I'd been bitten and I didn't think I could have the scrub and wrap I'd had planned. They were all like no it'll be fine. I said "you better take a look first...." they couldn't believe it! Had 5 beauticians/therapists round my legs all gasping and OMG'ing!

The boy is grabbing some rehydration sachets on his way home for me. Feel dreadful and the aches... crikey. Fed up with seeing my bathroom now xx

Glad you had a wonderful time. Egypt is gorgeous, did you go anywhere like Cairo or Luxor?
ouch to those bites, look nasty. I remember that spider bite you got last year, that was really bad as well!
Glad to see you back and with an amazing loss, well done.
hope you feel better soon x

What bit you hun? Horsefly bits tend to send people into bruised swelling. Ouch! Glad its healing quickly :)
I only bought one of the yogs this morning amd I'm glad, really didn't think much of it. But then again I hadn't had coffee all week and the cuppa I had this morning I didn't enjoy either? Probably this bug. So, sorry, cant send any up :D xx
/QUOTE]

A few people have mentioned a horsefly... Little g!t it was!!!
You could always send me your bug instead.... A few days of that and I'll be at target before you know it! :D
Feel better soon xx

Hey hottie! Really feeling for you with the bites....I guess that little g*t just chose the sweetest bod to go for....so there's a compliment in there somewhere?!! Super well done on the loss! Sounds like a damn fine holiday all round! Xxxx

Morning guys.
Just a quick report in really. Still bugged up and tummy issues but seems to be residing with the cramps which is a good thing. Had rehydration sachets too as I was feeling totally weak and dizzy and couldn't get fluids in me fast enough. Had zero appetite monday/yesterday but managed some banana on toast today for breakfast so its all looking positive, just feel exhausted.

Working from home so I can at least be in my own comforts and get stuff done / play catch up on the trillion emails (I may have masterchef on catch up in the background...)

Food totally depends on how hungry I feel and how my breakfast sits - I only had it half an hour ago so lets see.

B - 2 wm toast hexb, half pot philli light 1 syn, sliced nana
L - probably remainder of my banana and a yogurt. Although yogurt made me feel ick yesterday
D - I have some salad bits in or left over mushroom Bulgar wheat?

Very rarely I get a tummy bug so not quite sure whats best / not good to eat? Any suggestions or advice would be great xxx

Oh brekkie...
1400667187341.jpg

And hendo - I did get my glossy, absolutely amazing box! The cocoa butter spray is gorgeous and smells awesome and the shade of the B lipstick is EXACTLY the perfect shade and texture. Even feeling sick yesterday I had to try it on and it cheered me up a treat! Super dooper impressed with this one. And 7 items?! Woo woo! Xx

Back