MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Yikes so busy, I can't believe you have a 'couple of stone' to loose, honestly, where from!!! xx

Welcome back - being in plan at all with all that going on is miracle
I'm having similar issues - too much going on at work and home for diet to be first priority
Good to see you are remaining focused
I'm going to make a effort to come on here once a day again as it did really help

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Donna

I just wondered how you were getting on with the diet and wedding plans etc.... are you alright?

xxx

Hey hun,

the diet is going as well as the wedding plans - no where!

How you doing sweet? xxx

Well life sometimes does that - diet and wedding plans aside, are you ok? Happy? Busy? You will get back into it, if you want to. . .

Let me know if you are working near me anytime soon, we could meet up again for a chatter

xxxx

Well life sometimes does that - diet and wedding plans aside, are you ok? Happy? Busy? You will get back into it, if you want to. . .

Let me know if you are working near me anytime soon, we could meet up again for a chatter

xxxx

I'm still eating ok, just not losing. Maintaining, fluctuate after a booze sesh, maintain. Its ok, need a kick up the backside but I'm ok. Wedding - its not that its not happening, just busy with work and finishing up with the besties wedding so... we'll sort ours after.

How you doing tho? I may be up in London next week actually, stuck in the crawley office this week though.

Whats new with you? All your wedding stuff finished and ready for next year? Never before have I seen someone that organised with getting a wedding planned!!! Xxxx

Kind of back - not making promises to myself to be here every day again but hope to not have month long gaps where I am not here. I need to

Todays food as EE:

B) Granola (B), muller greek 0.5 syns, chia seeds 2 syns, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries
L) Salmon noodle salad - salmon (2 syns?), noodles, spring onion, red pepper, cucumber, carrot, sweet chilli sauce 2 syns, soy sauce
D) Cod in some form...
Snacks) 2 x boiled egg, banana, renegel tablets
Syns - 6.5 (plus the tablet syns?)
A - milk in coffee. B - Granola.

Ok day overall, just looking forward to finishing so I can relax (got frozen shoulder and on strong painkillers so feel a bit like a space monkey).

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks guys, feel a little blue at the moment so hoping that a gee up the backside here will help.

Needless to say my day ended up not on plan as there were thai sweets in the kitchen at work and then 3 biscuits happened. Dinner is just cooking so at least thats back on plan (after the boy offered to get a curry in...)

So its cayenne garlic cod, ratatouille and quinoa for dinner. Hopefully be ready in 5.

Off to Nandos tomorrow with a friend - never been before so no idea whats on plan?? Might have to google me thinks xx

Hey gorgeous one...there is a distinct little minky spark missing from your posts...anything in particular getting you down or just a combination of everything?
You know we're here to provide support if ever you need...but equally, there's no obligation on your part to be under pressure to post! We'll love you regardless! :) xxxx

I see you guys are all still awesome and totally supportive! Thanks for heads up on Nandos, seems like low syn options are available here so bonus. Might be rescheduling with my friend as his missus is poorly.

Today is looking like this:

B) bacon roll with ketchup and a pear (hexb and 0.5 syn)
L) asda smartprice veggie curry and quinoa (1.5 syns)
D) either nandos or veggie sausages n something
Snacks - mixed berries, banana, pear, muller greek yog 0.5
A - maybe cheese later. B - roll. Syns - 2.5 currently and depending on dinner.

Happy friday eve everyone xx

Back