Minky's meals!

Wish I had sum cottage cheese in the fridge...really would've liked some of these to dip in my curry tonight...instead of drooling over my OH's garlic naan bread :( x

PrincessZoe said:
Wish I had sum cottage cheese in the fridge...really would've liked some of these to dip in my curry tonight...instead of drooling over my OH's garlic naan bread :( x

Oh no :( if you add garlic and coriander you can make them mini naan sized. In the future obviously. Did you resist the OH's? Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oh no :( if you add garlic and coriander you can make them mini naan sized. In the future obviously. Did you resist the OH's? Xx

Very nice!
Well, he offered me his last small piece...so I went for it :D Then he decided he wanted sticky toffee pudding n custard...so i had half a spoonful...not too bad I suppose! X

PrincessZoe said:
Meant to ask you...what are Weetabix toffee dazzler bars? X

They are an oaty bar that you can have as a HexB like alpen lights or hi fi bars. I have stocked up on a couple of boxes so always at hand :) also the fibre plus bars are really chocolatey and nice too!

image-2494327348.jpg

Tuesday 10th January 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Cheese and ham toastie
30g cheddar
20g Bernard Matthews turkey ham 1 syn

Tesco juicy fruit twist (strawberry, pineapple and apple) and onken ff strawberry yogurt when I get to work

Lunch
Same as yesterday, tomato n veg spaghetti

Banana

Velvet crunch cheddar and onion 4 syns

Dinner
Pasta bake
Tomatoes (roasted cherry and can chopped toms)
Passata
Red onion
Red and green pepper
Carrot
Spring onion
Topped with 2.5 LC light triangle and 15g cheddar grated on top (bit of a HexA tweak but shhhh! I had like no cheddar so....)

Pudding
Quark sweetened and a caramel choc options 2 syns
Chopped up fibre plus dark chocolate and almond bar

Exercise 30 day shred done
2 x 2.2 mile walk
Fluid 1 x small water, 2 pints of water, 2 large glasses of water

Syns 7
HexA x 2, HexB x 2

image-539897649.jpg
image-2170242703.jpg
image-3937541248.jpgimage-1430691703.jpg
image-2841745549.jpg

Last edited:
Weetabix Toffee Dazzler...thanks hun, haven't seen them before, where do you get them from?
Those ham & cheese toasties look amazing too, did you use those toastie bags?
x

PrincessZoe said:
Weetabix Toffee Dazzler...thanks hun, haven't seen them before, where do you get them from?
Those ham & cheese toasties look amazing too, did you use those toastie bags?
x

You can get them from most supermarkets I think, I only really shop in Tesco (as it's a 10 min walk from my flat) but I got some at Sainsburys on Saturday. Assuming places like Asda, Morrisons and Waitrose do them too. Not seen them in my co-op so unsure about there either.

My toastie was done in a proper toastie maker with no spread - it's brand new so didn't stick and didn't need any fry light sprayed on the hot plates. I figured if anything that would be the best thing to do rather than butter the outside of the bread like normal. Might have a cheese and onion one later in the week :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
You can get them from most supermarkets I think, I only really shop in Tesco (as it's a 10 min walk from my flat) but I got some at Sainsburys on Saturday. Assuming places like Asda, Morrisons and Waitrose do them too. Not seen them in my co-op so unsure about there either.

My toastie was done in a proper toastie maker with no spread - it's brand new so didn't stick and didn't need any fry light sprayed on the hot plates. I figured if anything that would be the best thing to do rather than butter the outside of the bread like normal. Might have a cheese and onion one later in the week :) xx

Awwww I love toasties! Cant remember the last time I had one! I need to get a toastie machine, mmmmm tuna and cheese nom lol x

MissThomas said:
Awwww I love toasties! Cant remember the last time I had one! I need to get a toastie machine, mmmmm tuna and cheese nom lol x

I got one for OH for part of his birthday present so he could have cheese and marmite (yuck!) but I thought I would put it to good use :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
I got one for OH for part of his birthday present so he could have cheese and marmite (yuck!) but I thought I would put it to good use :) xx

Very jealous... Hmmm wonder if my OH would like a toastie machine :)

Wednesday 11th January 2012
Green day

Breakfast
2 x WM bread HexB
3 x LC light triangles part HexA
2 eggs scrambled
Red onion diced
Cuppa with dash milk 1/2 syn

Banana

Lunch
Left over pasta bake
2 x LC light triangle stirred through remainder of HexA
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Strawberry and pineapple topped with Onken ff strawberry yogurt - pineapple burn ye-ouch!

Dinner
Vegetable casserole
Carrots, leek, celery, pepper, courgette, swede, cauliflower, chopped tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, berlotti beans (I think?) some water and all chucked in the slow cooker.
Might have with mash or little roasties, depends what the OH decides to cook cause I am off to the pub :)
**had mash, 1tsp flora light mixed so 1 syn**
Fibre plus bar and fruity raspberry jelly 1/2 syn

Snack time while watching Bridget Jones' Diary - ryvita mini's cream cheese and chive 6 syns. Not worth it tbh as they tasted too ryvita-ey. Didn't have enough flavouring on them, unlike the sweet chilli ones which I love!

Exercise 2 x 2.2 mile walk
Fluid 1 x tea, 3 pints of water, 2 large diet pepsi

Syns 12
HexA x 1, HexB x 2
image-2030105338.jpgimage-1239671645.jpg
image-3998493817.jpg
image-1686159869.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday 12th January 2012
Green day
RIP big ol' bear xxxx

Breakfast
2 x WM bread HexB
3 x LC light triangles part HexA
2 eggs scrambled
Red onion diced
Cuppa with dash milk 1/2 syn

Lunch
Chopped strawberry, pineapple and apple mixed with onken ff vanilla yog
Followed by:
Left over pasta bake again!
Mixed in baked beans cause not a lot of the pasta left

Pm snack velvet crunch 4 syns
Cuppa 1/2 syn dash

Dinner
Sausage 4 syns
Chips
Egg
Beans + 2 LC light triangles stirred in, mmm cheesy beans :)
Cuppa 1/2 syn dash
Fibre plus bar HexB

Exercise 2 x 2.2 mile walk
Fluid 3 x tea, 3 pints of water, 2 large glasses of water

Syns 9.5
HexA x 1, HexB x 2
image-2429975092.jpg
image-3345512757.jpg
image-1724131252.jpg
image-1326639562.jpg

Last edited:
Hi hun
Your meals are making me drool!!
Just stocked up on some alpen lights and was wondering if you think i could use them to try your little cheesecake beauts?
If so, how do i do them?
Cheers me dears! x

PrincessZoe said:
Hi hun
Your meals are making me drool!!
Just stocked up on some alpen lights and was wondering if you think i could use them to try your little cheesecake beauts?
If so, how do i do them?
Cheers me dears! x

Hiya, most people use the alpen light bars so yep go ahead and use! Warm both together for about 10 secs in the microwave - they go soft really quickly - and then push into a ramekin or small dish to make the base. When it's cooled down put the topping on. Voila! Also with the bars I sometimes cut them into 3 or 4 bits, heat and flatten into little round biscuits to have with a cuppa :) lemme know how you get on! Xx

Friday 13th January 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Onken ff yogurt
Mixed frozen berries

Lunch
Tomato n herb pasta & sauce made with water
1/2 a red onion added and a stick of celery
71g Philly light garlic & herb HexA

Pre badminton munch
Ham, lettuce and Mayo roll (HexB and 1/2 syn)
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Banana
Pear

Dinner
Spaghetti carbonara :)
Chicken HexB
Philly light HexA
Leek
Red onion
Mushrooms
Loads of pepper!
2 eggs

Fibre plus bar 5.5 syns

Exercise 1 x 2.2 mile walk, 1 hr badminton
Fluids 5 glass of water

Syns 10
HexA x 2, HexB x 2
image-453824251.jpg
image-316019021.jpg
image-1182312947.jpg
image-1249417711.jpg

Last edited:
Saturday 14th January 2012
Red day

Breakfast
4 cups of tea 2 syns for dashes
big old sulking session after WI...

Lunch
Tuna salad
Tuna with 1 tbsp elf Mayo 1/2 syn
2 x boiled egg
Grated carrot
Chopped red onion
lettuce
Red pepper
A whole beetroot - and I hate the stuff but... Hey ho!
2 x LC light triangle 1/2 HexA

Packet of velvet crunch 4 syns
Weetabix strawberry bar HexB

Dinner
Melt in the middle burgers (ex lean mince, mini babybel 1/2 HexA, onion, paprika, chilli flakes, garlic salt and egg to bind)
56g WM roll (tesco ones) HexB
Lettuce
'Fried' onion & mushrooms
BNS chips
2 x tbsp elf Mayo 1 syn
1 cheese slice 2 syns

Pud - 1 syn raspberry jelly, with mixed berries

Exercise none because I'm still sulking :)
Fluids

Syns 10.5
HexA x 1, HexB x 2
image-3128693349.jpg
image-3725062253.jpg
image-3966361198.jpg

Last edited:
Back