Syns 13
Fluids 2 x fruit tea, 1 water, 2 sugar free cream soda
Exercise 4.5 miles bike

image-4133082524.jpg

image-3217042938.jpg

image-1786435837.jpg

Hey Minks, what's the sun free burger?? x

Not sun SYN. Stupid phone.

It's a 1 syn meat free burger. From tesco. The meat free range. Taste alright with cheese on or a bit of ketchup. Great for if you want a burger but can't be gaffes with making them or you're on a green day xx

Hi Minks have lost another 2.5 lbs despite moving my weigh day to Saturday........really, really pleased with myself.

The spicy pasta lentil sauce sounds yum.......can I have recipe xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hey there Nellylou! Thanks for stopping by taking a look at my foods - who said diets had to be boring right?!
As for the WW wraps you are correct in that they are only 5 syns and that's why I love them. They are substantial enough for a base and curbs my craving for pizza big time. In fact, Saturday I may even make 2 pizza's as I'm out Friday night for drinks and a hangover will need comfort food to cure :D
What's your fav foodie thing? I love finding out new ideas so all help welcome. And if you need anything just shout xx

Hey minky, congrats on the loss this week! Am hoping for something nice tmrw :) good plan re the two pizzas, will try that myself as so quick and easy. My fave sw thing is mushy pea curry (just like chip shop curry sauce) and I make eaton mess out of quark and white choc options (surprisingly good) tend to keep to the same things but need to mix things up a bit do will check your diary for inspiration. Have a lovely weekend and hope your not too hungover :) x

dextersmum said:
Hi Minks have lost another 2.5 lbs despite moving my weigh day to Saturday........really, really pleased with myself.

The spicy pasta lentil sauce sounds yum.......can I have recipe xx

Well done DM! That's fantastic! You are on such a roll at the moment. You'll be flying through the 13's no problem :)

Will post recipe in a bit - easier if I get to a PC! Really easy to be fair. Xx

So catch up on foods -

Friday 20th April
From memory
Bf - apple, banana
Mid am - left over lentils
Lunch - light choice jacket and beans
Mid pm - 2 alpen lights HexB
Evening - vodka and jack Daniels, over syns, unsure how many :D BUT did go to the kebab shop and only got a diet coke. Woo!

image-2678361266.jpg

image-1470230151.jpg

Saturday 21st - very hungover :( felt so rough all day
Bf - 1 syn burger, WM roll HexB, chips and HexA cheese
Late pm roasted new potatoes and HexA cheese
Dinner hm chicken curry, rice and naan 8 syns
Lots of cadburys caramel bites. Oops

image-4275057156.jpg

image-1607497350.jpg

Sunday 22nd
Green day
Bf WM roll sliced into 3 HexB topped with HexA cheese, 2 x boiled egg, mushrooms
Alpen light x 2 HexB
Dinner 3 x fish fingers 9 syns, chips, beans, ketchup 1 syn

image-184820704.jpg

image-2749219129.jpg

Monday 23 April 2012
Green day

Bf
Apple
Banana
Fruit and fibre HexB
125 ml milk 1/2 HexA

Lunch
Pasta with roast pepper, onion, garlic and cabbage.
25g feta cheese 1/2 HexA

Dinner
Meat free burgers 2 syns
Chips
Beans
HexA cheddar

Pud!
Alpen light cheesecake and mini twirl bites 6.5 syns

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 8.5
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike (in the rain :()

image-2852106686.jpg

image-821850454.jpg

image-768504027.jpg

Tuesday 24th April 2012
EE - WI day

Bf
Mushrooms
Beans
Egg

Mid morning - apple, banana, Graze Pepper Gazpacho 'pot' 3 syns, 2 x mini twirl bites 1.5 syns

Lunch
Tikka Turkey
Rocket salad
Muller Greek Coconut yogurt 0.5 syn

Dinner
2 x sausages 2 syns
Mash 2 syns for Marg.
Roast carrots
Mixed cabbage
Gravy 2 syns
HexA cheddar

Hifi peanut bar HexB

HexA x 1, Hexb x 1
Syns 11
Fluids - crap to be honest. 1.5 glasses of water, 1 glass of diet coke
Exercise 4,5 miles on bike

image-2159349693.jpg

image-4230070157.jpg

image-3128602720.jpg

image-3702539798.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Recipe for the lentil sauce ( I stole it from a wicked Vegan website, glutonnous vegan? I think thats what its called! )

2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion chopped
1 can chopped tomatoes
1 large clove garlic crushed
2 chilis deseeded and chopped
1/2 tsp dried basil or oregano
1/2 tsp cinammon
8oz/220g split red lentils
3/4 pint/400 ml water
2 tbsp red wine
sea salt
pepper
8oz/220g wholewheat spaghetti

Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion garlic and chili for about ten minutes. Add the tomatoes, herbs, cinnamon, lentils, water and wine and bring to the boil. Simmer with a lid on for about 25 minutes until the lentils become tender. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the spaghetti and salad.

I didn't add the wine but I think that would probably make the sauce taste even better. I just didnt have any in and if I had bought a small one I would have drunk the rest *eek!* I did add some passatta as it seemed to get thick but it wasn't much, not even 1/4 of the carton. xx

Minks - we are soooo alike had to laugh at your weekend diary!! Well impressed with the diet coke from kebab shop :)
And thanks soooo much for the lentil sauce recipe xx
I have been fair to middling on plan - yesterday evening was the worst with the munchies attacking but have made up for it today and stuck to plan......been really hard though and am thinking of early night with book. Enjoyed Girl With The Dragon Tattoo once I hit used to the Swedish names and now reading a very sedate (if slightly boring) chick lit - Katie Fforde's Summer of Love.
I do feel as though SW is really working well for me at mo - seem to have got my head/arse into gear and have lost 2.5lbs each week for the last 2 weeks. Would love to lose 2lbs a week but happy if I just drop a pound a Week from now on as starting to feel much better.
Keep going sweetie and hope you enjoyed your night out xx

Minks - we are soooo alike had to laugh at your weekend diary!! Well impressed with the diet coke from kebab shop :)
And thanks soooo much for the lentil sauce recipe xx
I have been fair to middling on plan - yesterday evening was the worst with the munchies attacking but have made up for it today and stuck to plan......been really hard though and am thinking of early night with book. Enjoyed Girl With The Dragon Tattoo once I hit used to the Swedish names and now reading a very sedate (if slightly boring) chick lit - Katie Fforde's Summer of Love.
I do feel as though SW is really working well for me at mo - seem to have got my head/arse into gear and have lost 2.5lbs each week for the last 2 weeks. Would love to lose 2lbs a week but happy if I just drop a pound a Week from now on as starting to feel much better.
Keep going sweetie and hope you enjoyed your night out xx

You have done so well the last few weeks, its like all of a sudden your body went "woo lets get losing again!". Its fantastic and I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps and my body does that :) I'm so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself too.
I'm still reading The Womans Murder Club books, i'm on book 8? I have 9 in total but there is a tenth out already and no 11 is out soon - they are by James Patteson? And I love them. Once I am finished I will crack on with The Girl with the Dragon tattoo. Have you read any of the others in the series?
Well done on pulling it back after the munchies! What did you have, anything delish? I am in munchie mode at the moment (its TOTM and I just want to eat everything in sight.... but having SW alternatives so I guess thats better!)
Hope you have a great day and the weather is a lot nicer where you are - its disgusting here and i am really putting off leaving for work cause I know I am going to get soooooooooaked :( xxxx

Hi. Well done for only getting a diet coke, I dint think I could have resisted lol. Especially after one two many vodkas. :) x

tinks* said:
Hi. Well done for only getting a diet coke, I dint think I could have resisted lol. Especially after one two many vodkas. :) x

And one too many JD's :D was a great night though and dead chuffed that I didn't munch a kebab, but I bet it would have tasted great! Xx

Wednesday 25th Apil 2012
Red Day - horrible day, weather cr@pola, got soaked on my way to work on my bike, forgot my lunch so had to pull in all resources to fill me up and my period pains are horrendous. Roll on 5.30!!

Breakfast 6am
Mushrooms
Onions
Cabbage (left overs, odd for brekky I know!)
Sausage 1 syn
Ketchup 1 syn

9:30 Banana and Apple

Lunch 1pm
2 x oat bran Part HexB
35g fruit and fibre HexB
250ml Semi skimmed milk HexA
Apple and grape pack
Muller Greek coconut yogurt 0.5 syns
Graze punnet (part of) 5 syns

2 x twirl mini bite 1.5 syns
Dinner
Chicken curry
Roast BNS and feta HexA instead of rice
3 x scan bran Part HexB 1 topped with feta and lettuce while waiting for curry to cook, other 2 with curry

4 x mini twirl bites and cup of tea 3.5 syns

HexA x 1, HexB x 2
Syns 12.5
Fluids 4 pints water, small diet coke, cup of tea
Exercise 4.5 miles on the bike, in the rain :(

image-3360931173.jpg

image-440635394.jpg

image-1000672102.jpg

Last edited:
Just spotted your alpen light cheesecake, wow! I know what to stock up on when I go to tesco. Hope you've dried off now, I got wet on way to work, lunch break and way home :( x

Back