Rhubarb, ff yogurt, crumble topping 3 syns
2 x boiled eggs (they were hard :()
2 x WM bread toasted
Plum

Lunch
Leftovers - lentil/bean chilli thingy

Tea and biscuits 3.5 syns

Dinner
Quorn chicken fajitas half syn for spice mix (peppers, onions and beans sprouts, maybe some garlic?)
'lettuce wraps' instead of tortilla
Jalapeño's
Refried beans for added ss food :D
HexA cheese
WW cheesy tortillas 4 syns
Hot salsa 1/2 syn (2 tbsp is 1/2 syn)

HexA x 1, HexB x 2
Syns 11.5
Fluids ok ish. 3 pints water, tea, large diet pepsi
Exercise 4.5 miles on the bike

image-3348535230.jpg

image-46677571.jpg

image-1388102872.jpg

image-2348147266.jpg

Last edited:
Have just had pizza!!! Very yummy using the warburton wrap with topping of ham, cheese and sweetcorn. Tomato purée and mixed herbs for the sauce. oMIGOD better than pizza hut - this will be a regular treat.......very highly recommend.

I am back to weighing on Sundays again because that is when I restarted lol

Hope you have had a lovely day ...... By the way I love stewed rhubarb xx

dextersmum said:
Have just had pizza!!! Very yummy using the warburton wrap with topping of ham, cheese and sweetcorn. Tomato purée and mixed herbs for the sauce. oMIGOD better than pizza hut - this will be a regular treat.......very highly recommend.

I am back to weighing on Sundays again because that is when I restarted lol

Hope you have had a lovely day ...... By the way I love stewed rhubarb xx

Ooh I use those wraps or the WW ones. Love them as pizzas. Gorgeous pizza substitute aren't they? I made the pizza's for taster night on Tuesday actually and cut into 1 syn pieces for people to try. Went down really well :D

I've just had fake Mexican for dins and it was lush! Going to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow :) xxx

Friday 11th May 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Banana on toast, 2 syns of golden syrup (HexB for bread)

Apple and plum

Lunch
Leftover Mexican, WW nacho cheese tortillas 4 syns, HexA cheddar
hifi bar

Dinner
Warburtons thins (5 syns) made into PIZZA! nom HexA cheese
Sweet potato wedges 1 syn ketchup

HexA x , HexB x
Syns 12
Fluids gooood
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

image-1239456920.jpg

image-1059886814.jpg

image-2183148947.jpg

Saturday 12th May 2012
EE

Breakfast
Banana
Sausage (1 syn)
Mushrooms
Onion
Scrambled egg
sliced and baked sweet potato rounds

Lunch
Cheese and onion toastie HexA and HexB
Alpen light 3 syns

Dinner
Chicken curry
Spinach
Tarka dal
Rice
Naan bread 8.5 syns

HexA x 1, HexB x 1
Syns 12.5
Fluids lots of water and couple of fruity teas

image-520469131.jpg

image-242945935.jpg

Sunday 13th May 2012
EE

Breakfast
Plum
Apple

Lunch
2 x mini pizzas (warburton thins 5 syns)
Topped with sausage 1 syn, onion, mushroom, pepper and spinach. HexA cheddar
Side salad
Banana
Alpen light bar

Mid pm grapes and mullerlight Greek 1/2 syn
Dinner
Roast chicken
Roast potatoes
Mixed veg - Mashed swede and carrot, cauliflower and broccoli
Gravy 2 syns
Yorkshire pudding 2 syns
Rhubarb 1 syn (200g)
10g crumble topping 2.5 syns with ff nat yog
Alpen light

Apple and a cup of apple and cinnamon tea

HexA x 1, HexB x 1
Syns 14
Fluids lots of water, couple of fruit teas, lots needed to take my meds

image-3425619453.jpg

image-2558133877.jpg

image-2941672175.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Minky, can I ask a quick question ? In your diary u often use 2 syns for gravy on your roasts. How do u make your gravy ???

Birdmummy said:
Hi Minky, can I ask a quick question ? In your diary u often use 2 syns for gravy on your roasts. How do u make your gravy ???

Hey! I just make up normal gravy granules as per the packet, 100mls is 1.5 syns. Sometimes I use a little more or other times a few more gravy granules so always round up to 2. 100 mls is a lot - well, it's enough for me :) hope that helps xx

Monday 14th May 2012
Red day

Breakfast
Whatever fruit I grab from tesco on my way through!
Had banana and mullerlight toffe yogurt followed by grapes

Cuppa and 2 rich tea fingers 2 syns

Lunch
Ham and babybel salad

2 fruit crunch Ryvita HexB and choc philli 4.5 syns
Dairylea dippers 5 syns

Dinner
Sausages x 2, 2 syns
Mashed swede and carrot
Roast BNS and onion
Mullerlight milkshake HexA
Hifi bar HexB

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 13.5
Fluids 4 pints of water, 1 tea, 1 apple tea and milkshake
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

image-742067762.jpg

image-2274578123.jpg

Last edited:
MinkyDinky said:
Hey! I just make up normal gravy granules as per the packet, 100mls is 1.5 syns. Sometimes I use a little more or other times a few more gravy granules so always round up to 2. 100 mls is a lot - well, it's enough for me :) hope that helps xx

Thanks, in desperate need of a roast with gravy.

Birdmummy said:
Thanks, in desperate need of a roast with gravy.

There is a syn free recipe about if you like onions? I think you just slice them, fry, add some water and oxo, leave till onions are soft and then blitz? An oniony beefy gravy type thing xx

MinkyDinky said:
There is a syn free recipe about if you like onions? I think you just slice them, fry, add some water and oxo, leave till onions are soft and then blitz? An oniony beefy gravy type thing xx

Sure it's really nice but can't be bothered with all that, will make it up with the granules as like you won't need too much, its only for my veggies really.
Spent ages last night looking through your diary and got some great ideas -thanks.

Birdmummy said:
Sure it's really nice but can't be bothered with all that, will make it up with the granules as like you won't need too much, its only for my veggies really.
Spent ages last night looking through your diary and got some great ideas -thanks.

Yeah it's too much faff just for some gravy!

If there's anything you want to ask about the food then just shout :) xx

Hi Minks.......am back and reading your diary is making me peckish - you are doing soooo well xxxxx

Ps I use gravy granules too......and have made the onion gravy - yummy with sausages :)

dextersmum said:
Hi Minks.......am back and reading your diary is making me peckish - you are doing soooo well xxxxx

Ps I use gravy granules too......and have made the onion gravy - yummy with sausages :)

Lovely to see you back - this leaving it a week at a time lark is not nice! Ha ha!
I have WI tonight, actually a little nervous. I think it's only because I really want to lose 3lbs this week. Have a feeling it will be 2lbs but 3 would give me my 6 stone so that's what I'm holding out for!
How's your week been so far my lovely xx

Hi Minks,

I have just spent my lunch hour (and then some!) reading your entire diary. Firstly congratulations on your journey so far - you have done amazingly well. Your food diary is really varied and is full of fab ideas, which I am going to steal. I have already added Ryvita fruits and choc phili, and ryvita minis to my shopping list for this week! And your sweet omelette - ooh boy, thats going to be a winner too. I love James Patterson books also and have finished the 11th Murder club book recently - a great read. I totally recommend the Millenium Trilogy if, like me, you are not into girly books - I have also read most of Jodi Piccoult books too.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi - good luck on the rest of your journey!

x

Hi Minks,

I have just spent my lunch hour (and then some!) reading your entire diary. Firstly congratulations on your journey so far - you have done amazingly well. Your food diary is really varied and is full of fab ideas, which I am going to steal. I have already added Ryvita fruits and choc phili, and ryvita minis to my shopping list for this week! And your sweet omelette - ooh boy, thats going to be a winner too. I love James Patterson books also and have finished the 11th Murder club book recently - a great read. I totally recommend the Millenium Trilogy if, like me, you are not into girly books - I have also read most of Jodi Piccoult books too.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi - good luck on the rest of your journey!

x

Hi Charley! Thanks for taking time to say hello and take a read (you must be mad to read the whole lot! ha ha!)
Do you have a diary too? I need a good read in my lunch breaks ;)
As for the variation, for me its a must, just because i'm on a 'healthy eating plan' (or diet as some of us like to call it :D) doesn't mean I can't eat what I want. And thats why I love SW :) Got pizza and wedges for lunch today that I made whilst the rest of the office tucks into Pizza Hut.... I will not be left out!!
Have a fabulous day and again, thank you for your lovely words and stopping by xx

Tuesday 15th May 2012
Green day

Breakfast
Banana
Apple
Grapes

Lunch
Mixed salad leaves
Babybel light HexA

Tea and 6 rich tea fingers 6 syns
Rice cake 1.5

WI - lost 4lbs!! Hungry so munched a nana an peanut hifi HexB