Minky's meals!

MinkyDinky said:
Cheers Tinks! Going for it this week, if I can get 3lbs a week for the next 2, or 2lbs for 3 weeks then I get into the next stone bracket which is so super exciting!
How you doing sweetie? xx

That's really good. I'm sure you can do it :) Im trying to be as good as possible this week. Friday is my friends birthday and were going for a meal. Then saturday me and the bf are going out for a meal for our anniversay. So fingers crossed. x

MinkyDinky said:
Hi Charley! Thanks for taking time to say hello and take a read (you must be mad to read the whole lot! ha ha!)
Do you have a diary too? I need a good read in my lunch breaks ;)
As for the variation, for me its a must, just because i'm on a 'healthy eating plan' (or diet as some of us like to call it :D) doesn't mean I can't eat what I want. And thats why I love SW :) Got pizza and wedges for lunch today that I made whilst the rest of the office tucks into Pizza Hut.... I will not be left out!!
Have a fabulous day and again, thank you for your lovely words and stopping by xx

Hey Minky, I do indeed have a diary, there is a link by my siggy, but obv if you are using your phone then the title (if you can be arsed to look for it!) is 'if at 1st 2nd 3rd you don't succeed' as a seasoned big weight loser I could always use a helpful eye over my choices. Your attitude is really commendable re your choices. I tend to go through a misery guts thing when others are eating what I want to eat and can't, I honestly feel like a kid and want to stamp my feet and sulk! So I either have what I want and get nowhere or lately I have been keeping myself out of harms way and not going out, which is sad really because I am letting the diet rule my life a little, but for the moment its the best way for me. I guess I will relax a little when I start seeing results. How do you keep from having a negative attitude? X

How are you doing Minky?? Have just spent ages stocking up on healthy food from Tescos (online!!). Well done on doing sooo well especially preparing your own pizza :). You deserve that 6 stone award right now xxxxxxx

Wednesday 16th May 2012
Green

Bfast
Apple
Nana
Grapes

Lunch
Pizza and wedges 5 syns and HexA
Hifi deluxe HexB

Cuppa and 3 rich tea fingers 3 syns

Dins
Erm, failed here!
Muller strawberry milkshake HexA
2 x alpen light HexB
2 mikado 1 syn
Was on the computer and lost time so that's all I managed!

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns 9
Fluids ok ish
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

How are you doing Minky?? Have just spent ages stocking up on healthy food from Tescos (online!!). Well done on doing sooo well especially preparing your own pizza :). You deserve that 6 stone award right now xxxxxxx

Hello my lovely! I'm fine and dandy at the moment, still pretty chirpy at getting my 6 stone a week earlier than I thought :) I need to do a big stock up of healthy foods, probably will get it delivered for Monday as its cheaper delivery charges :D You get anything scrummy? I think I am stuck in a Fruit Rut!! But blasted citrus fruits burn my mouth to peices so I am a little bit limited there.
How you feeling about WI this weekend? Hope you have been good and we are on for another fantastic loss from you! You have been really consistent with your losses recently which is fandabidozie! Hope you are having a great week xxxx

Thursday 17th May 2012
Red Day

Breakfast
2 Mini quiches (with mushroom, onion, peppers and a ham base)
Banana
Pear
Mini babybel 1/2 HexA

Cuppa and 2 biscuits 2 syns

Lunch
Hifi deluxe
2 x mini quiche
Mixed salad
Mini Babybel 1/2 HexA
Sweet chilli sauce 2.5 syns

Dinner
Roast BNS, Carrots, Swede, Red onion with chilli flakes
Maybe some cabbage?
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and garlic wrapped in bacon....nom! HexA
200g Parsnip (Raw Weight, HexB) Roasted

HexA x 2, HexB x 2
Syns
Fluids
Exercise 4.5 miles on bike

image-1572634931.jpg

image-1985897328.jpg

Last edited:
Yay finally found your diary! Hope you are well, just had a read through and you have made some yummy meals! Going to have to buy some rich tea fingers! x

Thursday 17th May 2012
Red Day

Breakfast
2 Mini quiches (with mushroom, onion, peppers and a ham base)
Banana
Pear
Mini babybel 1/2 HexA

Cuppa and 2 biscuits 2 syns

Lunch
Hifi deluxe
2 x mini quiche
Mixed salad
Mini Babybel 1/2 HexA

Dinner
Roast BNS, Carrots, Swede, Red onion with chilli flakes
Maybe some cabbage?
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and garlic wrapped in bacon....nom! HexA
200g Parsnip (Raw Weight, HexB) Roasted

Your food always sounds so lovely, going to make mini quiches and chicken wrapped in bacon wih cheese, YUM :p
Well done on your 6 stone award thats such an achievement x

Hey Minks, how do you do your mini quiches please? I bought the Yorkshire pud tray last week to make them but I haven't found a recipe to follow! X

Charleybarley said:
Hey Minks, how do you do your mini quiches please? I bought the Yorkshire pud tray last week to make them but I haven't found a recipe to follow! X

Mini quiches are so easy!
Fried of veggies - onion, mushroom and pepper. In a bowl mixed 3 eggs with a tub of ff cottage cheese. Added veg. Lined a 12 hole muffin tin with slices of wafer thin ham and topped with the mixture. In oven for about 30 mins or so and done. Some people add cheese but I quite like them like this. And you can add any veg or meat that you want! Lovely.

I am part of the way through your diary btw, just super busy at work :( xxx

Attachments

• image-1352267616.jpg
    image-1352267616.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image-224646595.jpg
    image-224646595.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Morning honey xxxx
Sorry I haven't been around so much lately.....so busy and been absolutely shattered. Soooo glad it's Friday :)
Have had a really good week but the weekend can be my downfall with the dreaded drinkies and munchies, am hoping to control myself and weighing in on Sundays is my plan to keep damage limitation - will let you know xx

Subscribing to Minky's Meals as feel this is the way forward for me!! xxxxxx

Mini quiches are so easy!
Fried of veggies - onion, mushroom and pepper. In a bowl mixed 3 eggs with a tub of ff cottage cheese. Added veg. Lined a 12 hole muffin tin with slices of wafer thin ham and topped with the mixture. In oven for about 30 mins or so and done. Some people add cheese but I quite like them like this. And you can add any veg or meat that you want! Lovely.

I am part of the way through your diary btw, just super busy at work :( xxx

So simple, just like the regular type of quiche but with ham as a base, i love it! I am going to try it, I will get some ham and cottage cheese in next week's shop! Cheers love.

xx

Good morning my lovelys!! I am still here! I had a terrible migraine for 3 days and couldn't bare to look at any bright screens and then when i returned to work it's just been super busy now my supervisor has left so I've not had chance to think!!

I promise to come back later today to catch up properly with you all!

Recommendation on the meal front - the mushroom stroganoff in the new mag is absolutely gorgeous! Never had one before so not sure how it was meant to taste but it was so good! In fact I liked the sauce so much I'm going to try and use it to make a chicken lasagne.

image-2477400858.jpg

Have a good day all xxxx

Good morning my lovelys!! I am still here! I had a terrible migraine for 3 days and couldn't bare to look at any bright screens and then when i returned to work it's just been super busy now my supervisor has left so I've not had chance to think!!

I promise to come back later today to catch up properly with you all!

Recommendation on the meal front - the mushroom stroganoff in the new mag is absolutely gorgeous! Never had one before so not sure how it was meant to taste but it was so good! In fact I liked the sauce so much I'm going to try and use it to make a chicken lasagne.

View attachment 50423

Have a good day all xxxx

Hmm that looks handsome - sorry to hear you have been poorly. Migraines are the Devil's work. I am glad you are feeling better!

x

Charleybarley said:
Hmm that looks handsome - sorry to hear you have been poorly. Migraines are the Devil's work. I am glad you are feeling better!

x

It was proper lush! Got some leftover I might dig into tomorrow at lunch as I didn't have today :( only really been having one meal a day and picking at all the wrong crappy stuff. But alas I will crack on proper soon :) just need to get work sorted and then can get my brain back.

On another note, made a chicken noodle soup tonight. Packed with veg and soooooo much chilli. Slipped with the shaker and well, my nose is running like crazy now!

image-2881432784.jpg

Have a good evening guys and gals xxxx

Wow Minks that soup looks amazing......and the stroganoff - drooling :)

Are you feeling better petal?? Missed you xx

I have been really behaving and am even finding SW less of a diet and more of a healthy eating plan. Just noticed that my losses seem to have slowed down and will be glad of 1 lb a week off which I suppose is slow but sure. Given my thyroid problem this is still good for me and at least I hope it will stay off - feeling so much better and the sun sure helps.

Have treated myself to an iPhone and am slowly finding my way around lol

Take it easy xx

Back