Minkys slinky mission!

For someone who is just starting out on SW, this is so so inspiring and motivating. You look incredible, you've done amazingly well and I can't believe the before and after pictures are the same person!! Amazing :) Well done xx

For someone who is just starting out on SW, this is so so inspiring and motivating. You look incredible, you've done amazingly well and I can't believe the before and after pictures are the same person!! Amazing :) Well done xx

Thank you PrincessPeach! Good luck to you on your weight loss, its amazing what you can eat on plan and still lose weight whether its 1 stone or 10 or more! Xx

Hi Minky, have you found that your weightloss has slowed down dramatically, the closer you are getting to target?

Thank you PrincessPeach! Good luck to you on your weight loss, its amazing what you can eat on plan and still lose weight whether its 1 stone or 10 or more! Xx

Thank you! I know, the plan is amazing and it's reading about people like you who have done absolutely fantastic! Really inspiring and motivating! :D

xxx

Fantastic transformation very inspiring, love your hair. I start my SW journey(after being on ww for a few yrs) on Monday and it's great to see these posts on how achievable it is!:)

!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I cannot believe that those pictures are the same person, you look gorgeous and amazing. Massive well done!!!

It's so motivating looking at your weight loss and pictures as it's kinda like looking at me and it's very encouraging to know it can be done :D

Well done you look great x

Minky I'm new to this Game but just wanted to say you are a total inspiration.

I have always been cynical of diets that promote weight loss at a super speed rate. You show how its possible to be healthy, have a life and treats, and revolutionize your lifestyle at the same time

Thank you for spurring me on!x

Thank you guys for your gorgeous words of encouragement and motivation! Last night I finally hit 10 stone 11.5 so only a mere 8lbs to target - then I'll post my final "after" pic! So excited!

I can't believe I'm in the 10's but it does go to show that with some changes in your lifestyle it really is possible to achieve, 2 years ago I was over 20 stone, now I can say I'm 10 stone something... crazy!!! Good luck to you all, you CAN do this!! Xxx

Minky - wowzer wowzer wowzer.:wow: :wow: :wow:
For lots of things:
1. Getting into the 10s last night - go you
2. Getting into a Size 10 - my goodness
3. But mostly for losing all that weight and posting your pics. Thank you.
YOU LOOK STUNNING CHICA and so different - I'd be in the camp of not recognising you if I hadn't seen you for 2 years.

. . .I often get asked - what made you start SW and I always feel a bit awkward to answer it. It wasn't a health issue, I didn't have a complex about how I looked (crazy I know!) and I wasn't bullied or have nasty comments because of my weight. I simply woke up one morning and I said to myself 'I don't want to be fat anymore'. Its amazing how many people get offended by that answer!! Whats wrong with being honest??
It's great to hear someone else say this. That's exactly how I felt.
It's also what drived me to stay at target - my phrase that seems to offend people is when I say "No way will I ever get fat again".

Thank you, but I'm exactly the same, loose skin on my tummy, upper thighs and my boobs too. My arms aren't so bad because I play badminton twice a week and I walk a lot so I guess my legs could be worse. They actually aren't that bad but I know that the top of my inner thigh could do with some toning. I knew to expect it, it does get to me and makes me sad at times. Price I pay for being over weight for so long! Xx
Chica - you might find that when you finally get to target and your body settles things will improve.
I've only lost 5 stone but my tummy and neck looked bleddy awful when I stopped dieting.
Now 18 months on my neck is loads better and no saggy skin in sight (well a bit but I am an ancient old fart!)
My tummy is a lot better too, not perfect but definitely better.

So don't despair all of you out there with skin issues - it does get better. Honestly.

Simply amazing!! Well done

Wow. During your journey you look like 3 different people! Amazing. Well done xx

Unbelievable !!!!!!

You look fantastic, I've lost nearly 5 stone and seeing your photos has reminded me to sort some of mine out...
Xx

Unbelievable !!!!!!

You look fantastic, I've lost nearly 5 stone and seeing your photos has reminded me to sort some of mine out...
Xx
Ah thanks very muchly :) get those pics out and show it off! 5 stone is incredible, well done xx
WOW, I'm so impressed. What a transformation, you ROCK babe :cool:
Thank you for such awesome words - super motivate me! Xx

Back