Minute muffins

Jaybar

I bought a coffee grinder today to make the muffins but the recipie isn't clear.
How much is a cup of flaxseeds and how much is a packet of slender?
Also I couldn't find vanilla powder in Tesco or Sainsbury :(

I hope I can make these and really enjoy them. I'll be gutted if not because the grinder cost me £20 and I would never use it for coffee.

I bought a coffee grinder today to make the muffins but the recipie isn't clear.
How much is a cup of flaxseeds and how much is a packet of slender?
Also I couldn't find vanilla powder in Tesco or Sainsbury :(

I hope I can make these and really enjoy them. I'll be gutted if not because the grinder cost me £20 and I would never use it for coffee.
hey hun , i took the recipie from the site , it sais 1/4 cup of flax which is about 40 grammes or slightly less , the recipie i have doesnt call for vanilla powder , it needs 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp ground cinamon 1 egg and a teaspoon of butter
all mixed up and nuked , sorted :0) yummy and quick , love mine with a scraping of organic sugar free peanut butter or cream cheese .
oh and a packet of splenda is about 1 -2 small teaspoon s of the sweetner

hey jaybar heres the recipie from the thread xx
Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.

Stir.

Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.

Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat.

Thanks for that Sukie, I'm going to try them when I come home from uni tommorow ( I don't have enough time before the school run).
I hope I like them as much as you, I'll be having bacon sarnies and egg & soldiers with them :)

Hi lovely`s

I dont use cinnamon but have been using cocoa powder, almond powder, dark choccy and anything I just wanna throw in... LUSH!!!

Woofy X

Thanks for that Sukie, I'm going to try them when I come home from uni tommorow ( I don't have enough time before the school run).
I hope I like them as much as you, I'll be having bacon sarnies and egg & soldiers with them :)
hey hun, if youre using them for savoury , replace the cinamon and sweetner for a pinch of salt xx
the flax bread on thye recipie thread is great for savoury xx

OOh thanks girlies.
I can't wait to try all these lovely new things, variety is the key. I tried the celeriac & turnip mash yesterday and it was lubbly (as woofy would say :p).

celeriac..... still yet to get it and try..

<<<< is off to pop it on the shopping list

Woofy X

i need to shop but cant get motivated :-(

dont know woof :0( feel ok just totally demotivated ???? staying legal but my get up and go has got up and gone ????
phhwwhhwhwhwhwa!!poof !!! lol

dont know woof :0( feel ok just totally demotivated ???? staying legal but my get up and go has got up and gone ????
phhwwhhwhwhwhwa!!poof !!! lol

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

TOTM over? Give Hubby a call, Im sure he will perk you up, Darlin...

Keep going as you will turn that corner very, very soon pet!!! Any1 would have given up in week 2 *BUT YOU DIDNT*!!!:D

Your a fighter and WILL BEAT THIS!!!
You have come so far and this is the final lap, forever!!! Hold that thought with both hands, baby girl!!!!!

Much love and light....

Woofy X

sukie i saw your pwwhhooooaa on your status and me being a trollope thought you meant phwwwooaaarrrr as in gerremoff lol, you know looking at your pics your an absolute stunner i always feel dowdy compared to you and woof

Babes, you believe in fairy`s... I believe! I believe! Just been checking your fairy`s out on ur profile......

Hee Hee

Fairy-Woofy X

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

TOTM over? Give Hubby a call, Im sure he will perk you up, Darlin...

Keep going as you will turn that corner very, very soon pet!!! Any1 would have given up in week 2 *BUT YOU DIDNT*!!!:D

Your a fighter and WILL BEAT THIS!!!
You have come so far and this is the final lap, forever!!! Hold that thought with both hands, baby girl!!!!!

Much love and light....

Woofy X
lubalub ya xxxxx:grouphugg:thanks hunnie xxxx

sukie i saw your pwwhhooooaa on your status and me being a trollope thought you meant phwwwooaaarrrr as in gerremoff lol, you know looking at your pics your an absolute stunner i always feel dowdy compared to you and woof
lol bless ya xxx hey make up and a good outfit does wonders for anyone , i will always feel like the dowdy fat one ??? but im a big believer that its all in the packaging :D come up and ill do a sukie make over on ya :0) xxx nothing makes me smile like a reinvention

Back