MIRACLE REQUIRED!

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Ah I'm gutted my scales have been stuck ALL week:cry: I need a miracle to lose 2lbs by tomorrow for my weigh in. This will take me into the next set of stones and if I lose 2.5lbs I will hit the 2.5 stone mark. Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone.

Consider my fingers officially crossed! Good luck xx

Its such a dissapointment when we have a sts week ,I m on one at mo and only have 3lb to go before I start up the plans .just remember a good loss always folllows and its only 1 week you have the rest of your life to enjoy the new slim you so buck up and be a rabbit AS CATHRINE COOKSON WOULD SAY :p AND A DIFFERENT SET OF SCALES MAY JUST MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE xxxx

Formal written request to the Chairman in Chief of the Miracle Society has been submitted. I expect it to be granted within the next 12 hours!

Good luck xxx

Good luck Lisa. My scales never moved a millimetre the week I lost 7lbs on my CDC's scales.

Getting out my fairy dust out then..

hehe.. if you drink loads of water between then and now.. it will help those extra lbs.. trust me.. Leah told me.. so it must be right.. Lol lol lol..

x x

try and drink extra water today and tomorrow, I used to do this and then stop drinking water about 3 hours before my WI, and start again after the weigh.

it might help

sun xxxxxxx

Well even if they don't change for my weigh in tomorrow you lot have cheered me up no end. Thank you all you lovely people xxxx

im sure they will lisa just remember water, water, water, who knew water could do some many thing if i had know years ago that water was so magical i would have drank it more often lol lol lol but anyway good luck for tomorrow hun but im sure u wont nedd it ashley xx

Good luck, really hoping for a miracle for you!

Back