Miriam's Diary

Oooh lush. I am going on 24th August. All my dresses were ready too, haven't dared to try them on recently :eek: - too scared. How much you got to lose?

God I hope so Shanny, if I have put a stone on I will be 11st 11lb which means I will be 18lb the same as you to goal. But a stone will be fantastic for me to lose in time for my hols.

Yes I will be TS. Having my 3rd shake now, a nice hot vanilla. What plan you doing?

hehehehe the same weight Mia... the pressure is on haha im using bits of different packs exante/cd packs :) plenty of stash here. so u ready for this hun?? x

It's a case of HAVING to do it Shan. I have got no option but to lose this weight. I cant tell you how annoyed and disappointed I am with myself for dieting all this time then putting it back on before my hols. I fail every time!

So, I am trying to think positive and get through the first week. TS all the way to the day before I leave. How you feeling? You 'in the zone'?

It's a case of HAVING to do it Shan. I have got no option but to lose this weight. I cant tell you how annoyed and disappointed I am with myself for dieting all this time then putting it back on before my hols. I fail every time!

So, I am trying to think positive and get through the first week. TS all the way to the day before I leave. How you feeling? You 'in the zone'?
im in the zone hun lost 2 lbs last week lol i will msg u in a bit, yes i have too also no choice now.! x

Brilliant. Well good luck. I am sure you will do well, you always do :D x

Hi Miriam !
how are you , keep smiling , its good to smile and Laugh . Evedn if you put on which will easly be removed before your holiday .
I have not been well over 2 weeks with chest infection and i have too do a step two like CD add some food as on amoxicillin i have 3 more to take , but i think i may end up back at the Doctors as its still not cleared , will see .
I am doind for now slim save , some of their shakes are nasty vanilla eww thought i was eating thick custard , so can't touch that no more . But do like the wafer on that one , but i have had to get my form from my old CDC to give to my new CDC whos near me , the new one texted said shes on hol till 10th aug , then will call , but on 20th aug i'm off to Blackpool for 5 days ... so will see what what when she calls . But i have 27 days to also get on this step 2 and so what i can .....
So its a race to lose what we can , lets all give it our all . yes i too miriam have clothes to try on which i'm dreading too .... because iof you try them on and they don't fit it freaks you out lol
How did you find yesterday on plan ?

Hi Jackie and Shanny, at work at the moment so will reply in more detail when I get home but YEAH, still 100%, still feeling positive but absolutely starving to death here.

Dying to get home for a shake :)

Righto, home, fed and watered lol. I am fine but hungry at the moment. Shanny I said I felt I had put about a stone on didn't I. Well guess how much I've put on??? EXACTLY TO THE OUNCE 1 STONE :eek: Gutted !!!! but I am really gonna try to lose at least 10lb before my hols. So sad I was so near goal and look what I've done to myself :(

Anyway, Shanny I have my own office and in there is a microwave, kettle, fridge, coffee machine, and most importantly a whisk to make my own shakes :) I had a banana shake for lunch and a vegetable soup for my tea just now. Looking forward to a hot vanilla for supper time. Had to come home from my mams coz the family were tucking into fish and chips (my favourite).

How are you doing?

Jackie - I am on antibiotics too although last day today. I hope you are ok. I am a bit confused though - what diet are you on exactly? Slim and Save or CD? I see you have lost 7lb. Well done :)

I am aiming for the full stone, but want to lose AT LEAST 10lb :)

Glad you had a good day though, i've had my water too so feel ok with that at the moment. Got a bad head now :(

wow your office seems well sorted , one thing missing , A TV lol
I'm on Slim save , as CDC won't see me till sometime after 10th August ...
Ho are you ok ? i have one Tablet to take , but if chest don't clear i'll be back to the doctor .
Thanks Miriam , yes that 7 pounds took me a while to lose ... but have to look at it like it all adds up . with this heat i don't feel hungry , i know i struggle when its very cold on this diet so i have a good few months before that happens . Not long till holidays now Miriam and shanny . You will both get that stone off .
I'm doing Slim save but a version of CD where by step 2 , i'll do SS Thursday .
I know you must feel gutted Miriam , but you can turn it back round in time ! good you started now !
Where in Turkey are you going ?

Hello Jackie. I am fine, but taking the antibiotics for an abcess I keep getting. They gave me the wrong type of antibiotic for the first week so then had to take a second course so antibiotics for 2 weeks. Still just taken my last one now. Hope your chest clears up soon. I have left it soooo late to get rid of this extra stone. I should have started weeks ago, and I tried but just couldnt stick to it. Now I have no choice. I am going to bed soon coz I cant stop thinking about food :(

Anyway, what about you. Are you 'in the zone' and sticking in or are you cheating? I hope you are being 100%.

Hi Miriam , internet playing up tonight.
Ho hate that when you've been taking tablets and its pointless also the cost of the stuff too , had too pay over 15 pounds and she also gave me a pump as i may have asma .
Not hungry , never get hungry when so warm ... I guess if i'm just relaxing i think of having something i shouldn't but its just a habbit .
if you think you have a month still and you can give it 100% . Are you struggling ?
my sister brought me the beck diet solution book . finding can't get it to that , i just feel books don't have the answer , but what really sticks in my head is sabotaging thoughts , how i'll deal with them , i know it always happens along the way .
Been 100% but its early days ....
its amazing how just eating what we want after weeks it turns to a gain , never stable . got to keep an eye on it all the time .
so you have abcess in your mouth ?

Hi Jackie, no I am not struggling as such, just having cravings which is only natural coz I'm only on day 3. I get home usually around 5.30 p.m. and it is the most dangerous time of the day from then until about 9.00 p.m. Of course I have 2 shakes in that time (tea and supper) but I still want foooodddddddd!!!!

I'm glad you are being good though. Once you get into the swing of things its just routine. I wish it was this time next week :(

Hi Miriam , nice pic of you !
right had a busy few days , was in Ely and cambridge yesterday , coach trip , had a scare as cound not find my coach to get home on , asking people where coach drop off was when they misunderstood and took me to the bus station which was taking me right out of my way ... had to ring regs coaches and get drivers mob and call him see where he was , ho my god took 20 mins rushing sweaty and red , and 18 minslate ........... nightmare lol
So from when you get in miriam till bed time , yes because your free to carrying out your food thoughts ... i have not been hungry so hot here , i thought maybe if i live on oz slimming will become easy for me :)
soon be this time next week miriam and you will be on a roll .
well unsure if today is gonna be so hot , whats it like where you are miriam ?

Thanks Jackie, was taken a few weeks ago at a family party. Hahahaha you and the coach, bet it was panic stations lol but at least you found it and got home safe and sound. I am still 100% and feel ok at the minute. Really really need to get as much off for my hols coz my clothes wont fit otherwise. Got size 12 and 14 tankini's which I've never tried on recently coz I am too scared hahaha. 4 Weeks today and I'll be in the sky :D

Back