Mirjam's food diary

I know I should leave them alone but it's a habit which is hard to break lol xx

Refeed day 6
B: shake
L: ham/low fat cheese toasty on wholemeal bread (WW), small tomato/cucumber salad and some grapes
D: grilled pork medallions with steamed chicory and potatoes. Might have 0% fat Greek yoghurt or a maintenance shake, not sure yet :)

Menu looks yummy today! :)

Hun are you having a shake and food for dinner?

I'm getting it cooked right now Summergurl :D
Tigerlill, it says on the LT maintenance papers that I can have either a shake or the chocolate whip for snack or evening so I might do it, as I said I'm not sure yet :)

Oh cool. I didn't know that!

If you look at the paperwork that you received from your pharmacy it says at days 4-7 (example menu) that either evening or snack you can have tub of very low fat fromage friase, flavoured to suit with either slices of fruit or low fat jelly crystals for a sweet option or herbs and spices with added crunchy vegetable for a savoury snack or maintenance range - orange/creme drink or choc whip dessert :D

Never got anything :( Just went by what was posted here! As Tanya says don't worry about the little gain. I'm sure it will even out!x

Why don't you ask your pharmacist for the paperwork? They have to give it to anyone who is refeeding/doing maintenance.
I hope it will. I've just had my meal and chicory is one of my favorite veggies but it tasted so darn bitter! I've never had this before and hubby says it might be cos your taste buds have changed :(

It's fine! I am well well past that stage now. Been off it for nearly a year!
I found my tastebuds changed after I finished too with some things. Wish I found chocolate disgusting but no such luck!

I still like choclolate, had the choc whip just now for a snack. Man, that stuff is heavenly :D:D:D:D

Your refeed is going great. Don't worry about the scales. Even if you do have a gain, you will probably lose it again in a few days. Just keep a very careful eye on the portion sizes. It is easy, once we start eating again, to put a little too much on the plate. I kept using a smaller plate as this helped keep me on track.

I'm keeping me to exactly what is said on the paper as I know how I'm like with portions... I just love food too much lol x

Back