Mirjam's food diary

Not everyone feels really full, but you could have a bit more salad, what about some lettuce to bulk it out a bit. They recommend a small bowl, so I used to use the sort of bowl that you would use for cereal.

I use that bowl too, will indeed add some more lettuce. I don't mind, I absolutely adore salads :D

Day 3 refeed.
B: shake
L: 3-egg omelet with fresh herbs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bean sprouts, pepper and balsamic vinegar
D: grilled tuna with boiled potatoes, fromage frais, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bean sprouts, fresh herbs, pepper and balsamic vinegar.

Checked with LT today and as from tomorrow I can have low fat cheese on my bread as well :D:D:D
I've missed cheese, so am very glad to have a nice sandwich with low fat cheese and a tomato

Wow, my evening meal was the best so far! Am stuffed, couldn't finish my salad:D

Day 4 refeed.
L: sandwich with low fat cheese and tomato, a small side salad and fruit
D: spag bol with a side salad, yoghurt and choc whip dessert

Wow, I cannot believe that you can eat 4oz of cooked spaghetti! It was sooo much.... didn't have my yoghurt, fruit and dessert as I'm too full!

Glad you are enjoying your meals Mirjam, and pleased for you that you felt full.

I too love cheese, Tesco have Cathedral City Lite on special offer this week, buy 1 get 2 free..........its on MY list lol

I have to go to Tesco to buy bread so will take the Cathedral light as well. :D

Day 5 refeed

L: sandwich with ham and a side salad
D: spag bol with side salad
snack: caramel bar

Love the caramel bar but they're quite hard to chew lol

Wow, I cannot believe that you can eat 4oz of cooked spaghetti! It was sooo much.... didn't have my yoghurt, fruit and dessert as I'm too full!

Remember you don't have to have the full amount! I certainly remember from when doing refeed that an 8oz potatoe was just far too big - I don't even have that now!!

Sounds like you are doing great though hun, keep it up :D xxx

Thanks Summergurl, I don't have it all as it is way too much! My weight has been the same since Monday so I'm pleased about that :) x

The offer of the cheese wasnt on today, but it was £5 for two blocks today, so I had that instead.

I know, I had the same "problem". Was quite disappointed but did get it though :D

I saw it Monday but thought best not I'd eat the while flipping lot I live cathedral city lol

Me too! I always buy lots of cheese when I'm back home, have half a suitcase full of the yellow gold :D

kered said:
Cheese...........melted, grated, chopped, grilled, smoked, sliced, any way - I LOVE IT.

Snap!!!!!!! :drool:

Mmmmmm Me too ;) xx

Me four! :D
Something weird happened, when I got on the scales this morning I noticed that I gained 500gr. Strange, as I didn't eat all that I'm allowed but did have pasta 2 days in a row. Any ideas?

Leave the scales alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Stick to weighing yourself once a week, same time, same day, same clothes (or no clothes if at home) as our weight is constantly changing xx

Back