Mirrakel's Food Diary

Mirrakel

I've been hovering around the 10lb loss mark for a few weeks now... so I thought I'd better bite the bullet, post my food diary, and get some constructive criticism :(

I am a creature of habit and tend to have a lot of the same meals. This doesnt bother me, but I think it might be affecting my weight loss.
Anyway, here goes...

B: Mullerlight, banana, 1 Alpen Light (half of 1 HEXB)

L: 2 Weetabix (HEXB) and SS Milk (HEXA) - milk is weighed out and remainder used on teas throughout the day - I only have a dash.
Oh p.s. weetabix isnt my usual lunch but I need to go shopping and this was all I had at work!

T:

S: 1 Alpen light (half of HEXB), Walkers Baked Crisps (3.5 syns), grapes

We need to go shopping so tea isnt planned yet... will update this later on. Tea will decide whether today is a red or green day, as I believe so far its fine for either day.

Not much to go on so far, hopefully the next couple of days meals will give more of an idea of the kind of things I'm eating.
All suggestions/criticism welcome... eeek! ;)

Last edited:
Hubs has just said we're going to Harvester for tea, should be ok there is choice here at least, worse places we could go for tea.
I'll make sure I choose wisely, and will have to syn my meat or potatoes as I dont think you can get one without the other here! I've only had 3.5 syns so far today so at least I have a few to play with :)
I dont know, the best laid plans. Its how you deal with these things that count though I suppose.

Back