Miserable As Sin!

Hi,

On day 5 and feeling really down. It's been a lovely day but i haven't been able to get warm, think I could cope with the hunger but being so cold is making me miserable - any tips?:cry:

Sorry to hear you are feeling down hun.

The only advice I can give is to get some woolly jumpers as I was freezing throughout CD! One way of looking at it is that you are burning more fat trying to keep warm!

xx

Oh I know it can be so tedious. Try having a bath with some extravagant products in. Or have a shower and then use some gorgeous smelling body lotion.
Using a face mask is always a treat and I particularly love doing a pedicure or manicure.
Having a duvet day on the couch with a good film, the curtains closed the fire on full and a good old film.

I often wrap up and go out for a walk locally. You get a chance to noisy at other folk’s houses, say hi to those you pass in the street, burn some calories and get warm.

……….and don’t forget to take some water with you – splash out and buy some fizzy water!!!

Good luck

Aislinn x

All I can suggest is the same as Porgeous-keep yourself wrapped up warm. There are days that I feel really cold and others where I just don't notice. I suppose it's because I've got terrible circulation anyway that I always feel cold, so I think I'm used to it. I've told the family not to moan if I want the heating on and they don't. I figure that I cook their meals, etc so they can cut me some slack!:D Believe me it does get better-you'll find ways to cope with the cold and the hunger :)

Thank you - running a bath now got so lovely smellies for Christmas so I'll treat myself. The only good thing is 'him' in doors thinks all the cuddling fantastic!

I've never pampered myself as much as I have done since starting this diet. Sunday used to be a housework day in pyjamas and no shower. Now I still do the housework in the morning but when the family have their roast dinner I go upstairs and pamper myself! Lovely Aussie shampoo and conditioner, strawberry smellies! I smell good enough to eat! :D

I've just done the hot bath thing too so hope you enjoy and it works for you too warming you up :) I changed my bed just beforehand as love getting into a lovely fresh bed after a hot bath.. I kept topping up the hot water too hehe.. I'm defo having more baths now i'm doing CD but feel better for it afterwards, warms me up, relaxes me and takes mind off food x

That's funny cus I have felt cold today now I k ow it's down to CD and not me coming down with something

Very hot shower, a long one. scrub til nice and pink. Put a face mask/intensive face treatment on whilst you are in there as your pores will be nice and open and the blood flowing nicely.

Out, put on jammies, socks and slippers, under the duvet on the couch to watch a film.

Works a treat

I found that drinking all that cold water didn't help. I switched all my water intake to herb teas and black, weak ordinary tea, and didn't really notice the cold after that. Worth a try.

xxx

Actually my drinking water is all room temp or above, I don't like cold water.

I will also quite happily sit with a litre pot of herbal or green tea and just keep refilling my mug til the pot runs out.

Hi,

On day 5 and feeling really down. It's been a lovely day but i haven't been able to get warm, think I could cope with the hunger but being so cold is making me miserable - any tips?:cry:

Hi, hope you are feeling better today.
I was like that for the first few weeks just freezing all the time especially in the evenings.. I used to take myself of for a relaxing bath.. or add layers....

This feeling will pass... x

Back