Miss a week but you still have to pay

Exactly! Ignorance is no defence in this case! The information was there to be read, unfortunately people don't always read it, and then try to blame someone else! :( sad times

i think it's wise to sometimes practice generosity of spirit .... After all, you don't know other people's circumstances, do you?

Everyone gets given the food optimising pack, therefore having the same opportunity to read-just because they choose not to, does not make it right! And calling someone rude for pointing this out is not fair. When you post something on minis, you can't always expect to like the answer you receive-people will be honest, as that's the nature of a public forum-to expect anything different is very naive! :confused:

Last edited:
I think people are being overly harsh to the op. It certainly wasn't explained fully to me, yes I read it in the t&c's but it's still not totally clear. The fact is that some c's aren't as good as others, especially if this one hasn't also made it clear that she can be contacted by text or phone.

Welshtigger, have a good day :)

Oops horseygal I posted a reply meant for you on the dyjhiw thread..really hope you're not letting it put you off completely x

This isn't the first time somebody has been put off minimins because of posts like the ones here, the original reply was a little sharp and you can see why the op thought it was rude. As far as pack mentality goes that's quite obvious here, another person who joined what is supposed to be a friendly and supportive forum and was put off by people being far from friendly. I actually stopped sw a while ago but still liked to come on this section because of the inspirational photos etc but I won't be again. Maybe people should think a little harder before they take the p**s out of a newcomer for an entire thread and put them off a site that actually can be very supportive[/QUOTE]

Some ppl would be wiser in spending their time concentrating on recipes or weight loss principles and not slating others but most of us have at some point misunderstood or didn't realise something to others that might be obvious
Life is too short enjoy and share words of wisdom gladly

Our consultant is fantastic and urges us to contact her with any queries either through her sw fb page or by phone/text. But I cant remember if it was made clear about paying for missing weeks or not but she did explain about the 6 weeks holiday so that should make you think that you would pay for missed weeks I expect? I didnt even think any differently because I've done sw/ww before

And the opening post was just an observation - in fact it struck me as a "can you believe I didnt know this" kind of post.

The written word is often taken in the wrong context and we all need to remember this when reading

Back