Miss Chunks' Diary :)

Managed to make it to the gym but only managed a fast ish 30 min walk on the treadmill. Got to start somewhere x

Attached proof lol

Attachments

• image-1558238899.jpg
    image-1558238899.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 28
Food today:

Toast
Sandwich (390 cals approx)

Planned dinner:
Sausages n mash
Yoghurt
Maybe 1 or 2 Toffifees (bought in duty free and being VERY good with them!)

Start a new job tomorrow and bought a sandwich to take.

It might seem like I'm still eating badly but before I was snacking constantly and eating 3 or 4 takeaways a week. Consisting of Dominoes, Chinese, McDonalds etc etc.

Found a weightwatchers weigh in from 28 feb this year. I was 17st 5!!! I'm 19st 2 now!!! Sigh :(

Feels like such a mission but there's no going back.

Went to the gym as I said before. Had my photo taken for my membership card and my boobs look sh£t and saggy :( god knows what they'll look like after! But my health is suffering so onwards and upwards and let's see what I end up with...

Food today:

Toast
Sandwich (390 cals approx)

Planned dinner:
Sausages n mash
Yoghurt
Maybe 1 or 2 Toffifees (bought in duty free and being VERY good with them!)

Start a new job tomorrow and bought a sandwich to take.

It might seem like I'm still eating badly but before I was snacking constantly and eating 3 or 4 takeaways a week. Consisting of Dominoes, Chinese, McDonalds etc etc.

Found a weightwatchers weigh in from 28 feb this year. I was 17st 5!!! I'm 19st 2 now!!! Sigh :(

Feels like such a mission but there's no going back.

Went to the gym as I said before. Had my photo taken for my membership card and my boobs look sh£t and saggy :( god knows what they'll look like after! But my health is suffering so onwards and upwards and let's see what I end up with...

your dinner sounds lush :) might have sausage and mash tomorrow actually! can relate to the takeaway comments, it's a good feeling when you realise you can live without having a few of em every week isn't it? As for the ww weigh in issue, keep it and keep looking at it whenever you feel like giving up, it'll keep you totally motivated to keep going :) Have a good week.x

Wasn't as great as I thought it might be lol

Had half a banana. 3 toffifees (those choc things) and 2 fruity pops.

Oops!

Have a good week too :) x

I think your doin really well ! Im doin the same and choosing healthier food options then I usually would !
I also dont like to share my diet with friends, and would much rather share it with people who understand like minimins, but my partner is very supportive.

I wish you luck and happy slimming

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

xKimmyDecBride2Bx said:
I think your doin really well ! Im doin the same and choosing healthier food options then I usually would !
I also dont like to share my diet with friends, and would much rather share it with people who understand like minimins, but my partner is very supportive.

I wish you luck and happy slimming

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thanks Hun :)

Good luck with your weightloss :) I'll have to have a catch up on your posts. I'm new to all this lol x

Stressful day but I won't bore you with it all! Just a new job and getting a cold/flu! Great start to a new job lol

Food today:

Toast
Sandwich (over 400cal) but limited choice
Sweet n sour chicken w/ rice

Not eaten enough today and having a very late dinner! Can't be helped though as we had an appointment after work.

Doing ok I think x

Day was ok then after work I found out my nan has bowel cancer. I can see why people reach for food for comfort. But I won't. :(

Anyway, food today:

Toast
Sandwich (350 ish cals I think)
Packet of squares

Dinner will be steak and potatoes.

Sigh :(

aw sorry to hear your news hun (((hugs))) I have a relative battling cancer just now. its so hard. well done for not raiding the cupboards tho

hope you have a good weekend x

Just a quick one as not really in the right frame of mind today.

Had lunch at The Harvester with my fiancé and our friends. It's good that they put the calories next to the dishes. But I was bad and used alot of calories. My fitness pal says I can have 1400 cals a day and I'm about 700 over today!!! Oops.

But it's a useful tool and will be interesting to see it working on a 'good' day. It's the weekend though so I'm letting today slip.

Positive thoughts to all xx

Kept to my cals all day but then saw Lee Nelson live in Reading and was hungry once we got home (due to very early dinner!!) had a sandwich tho so wasn't too bad.

Nice night...still stressed tho x

Sorry to hear about your nan hun, best wishes. At least you havent over indulged too much, try to stay as happy and positive as possible and have a lovely week xx

Just weighed myself. Wii fit says I put on a 1lb!!! Not possible :( sent lovely fiancé out to buy some scales. Or maybe I should give up :(

Don't worry Miss Chunks... if the scales do show a gain, don't worry... it's a new week, and you can get back on track no problem :p

Even more confused now as new scales say im 5.5lb heavier than Wii fit and gym scales!!!!

Gonna use them first thing tomorrow and weekly from then on. If they're right then I'm currently 19st 7.5. Mortified :(

Back