Miss Chunks' Diary :)

I wouldn't worry bout the difference. The wii says I weigh 12st 5 but the scales say 12st 11, just stick to one or the other and record losses not actual weight, at the end of the day it's how you feel, not the numbers x

when are you weighing yourself? because I used to weigh myself in the afternoon and was always heavier then than I was in the morning.... just weigh yourself in the morning, go for a wee first too.... makes a huge difference!xx (p.s don't give up!) :)

Let us know how you get on with the scales, just use the wii every now and then to check where your BMI is at
Keep ya chin up x

Not really updated lately. Weight hardly changing but hitting the gym and Wii Fit.

Started a new pill 4 months ago where I don't have periods. Wondering if it's helped me gain weight and making it harder to lose. Made a docs appointment but it's not til 14th November!

Trying to stay focused been tho I'm thinking 'what's the point'! X

It may be the pill, when I had my contraceptive implant put in, I stopped losing weight and my period stopped too. It's something to do with the hormone that is released, stops ovulation and mimics pregnancy, when your body clings onto all the fat it can, don't be disheartened just means a bit of extra work to get your metabolism going, keep up the exercise x

Back