Miss Gay UK ~ and musings on sterotypes!

I dont think its hypocritical at all.. i wanna lose weight so i feel more comfortable in my own shoes.. and feel better.. but ive never looked down on anyone else who is overweight.. because i know that some people are happier the way they are.. skinny.. overweight.. blonde hair.. brown hair.. you get the picture.. so no.. i deffo dont think you're hypocritical =)

x x

Can I just ask... what makes a Miss Gay Uk?

Do you just have to be gay and from the UK?

Or was there a pageant type thing with interviews and talent?

Cos there is nothing on the link.. just photos.. and some of them just look like random shots taken in a pub somewhere..

Yours obviously looks very nice lol.

Gay - no way - Taz!

I've just been reading about your sailor!
Nothing to stop us from voting though.gftttttttttttttttvf. Ooops one of my kittens just walked on the keyboard!
Good luck abz.

I think there are loads of us.

I also think it is easier to get away with being fat if you are gay, which isn't good ~ but does happen.

Can I just ask... what makes a Miss Gay Uk?

Do you just have to be gay and from the UK?

Or was there a pageant type thing with interviews and talent?

Cos there is nothing on the link.. just photos.. and some of them just look like random shots taken in a pub somewhere..

Yours obviously looks very nice lol.

I think the criteria are you have to be Gay or Bi and female or female identified and live in the UK or Ireland, and probably be a good role model, up for a laugh, making money for good causes and free on November the 14th!

Oh ~ I think wanting world peace helps.

There are regional heats, in pubs or clubs or anywhere the ladies herd to, some talents are exciting, like being able to drink a pint of beer from your cleavage.

There isn't anything up about heats at the moment because we are too far into the contest this year, but they are always looking for more entrants for next year!

That isn't my talent, but yes, I can.

Although with the shrinking cleavage i'm not sure if I can anymore.

Thats what I thought, and then it did, and now it's wrinkly!

I think there are loads of us.

I also think it is easier to get away with being fat if you are gay, which isn't good ~ but does happen.

I think the criteria are you have to be Gay or Bi and female or female identified and live in the UK or Ireland, and probably be a good role model, up for a laugh, making money for good causes and free on November the 14th!

Oh ~ I think wanting world peace helps.

There are regional heats, in pubs or clubs or anywhere the ladies herd to, some talents are exciting, like being able to drink a pint of beer from your cleavage.

There isn't anything up about heats at the moment because we are too far into the contest this year, but they are always looking for more entrants for next year!

Thanks for clarifying... I am nearly all of those things..Female yes.. good role model.. I like to think so..up for a laugh.. most of the time..making money for good causes.. not often enough..free on 14th november.. not really have shopping to do in London and I am not gay or Bi.. but I feel enlightened. :D Can we have a Miss Straight UK?;)

HAHA i used to be able to do that. I never knew!! But some wierd things were learnt on that navy base. Haha i have bags that are in the shape of things like a volkswagen beetle, a watering can etc. When i used to go to the pub i would have to keep hold of it or the guys would fill it up with beer and drink out of it. LOL

Taz x

Sorry Abz and Sharon

My mistake, but good luck anyway Shadaca.:ashamed0005:

Me and my friend used to see who could eat a Twix finger secured in their cleavage the fastest!

I did say USED to! Although that's no excuse for the video that appeared on facebook last week! Ha ha

i have bags that are in the shape of things like a volkswagen beetle, a watering can etc. When i used to go to the pub i would have to keep hold of it or the guys would fill it up with beer and drink out of it. LOL

I have a teapot... and the boys do just that - I have to be careful who I leave it with. And it usually isn't male.

Back