Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Evening Kelly hows you chick? x

Hi honey, im not even gonna be shy bout it any more.... Things pretty crap to be honest chick.. Ive had to come to my brothers coz after practically 3 days of arguin with my fiance... I cant take anymore of it tonight, i need a break...... He has made me a lovely dinner and i am havin a lovely night with him and my sis in law and my boy an there boy... Its so chilled and relaxed... How are you honey xx

Sorry to hear you're having a pants time at the mo hun ((((hugs)))). Don't forget we're all here if you need to off load xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you're having a pants time at the mo hun ((((hugs)))). Don't forget we're all here if you need to off load xxxxxx

Thankyou so much... I really appreciate that... I think i just need to admit to myself that things arnt workin and typin it out to see it in black in white is actually helpin me a bit xx

Hi honey, im not even gonna be shy bout it any more.... Things pretty crap to be honest chick.. Ive had to come to my brothers coz after practically 3 days of arguin with my fiance... I cant take anymore of it tonight, i need a break...... He has made me a lovely dinner and i am havin a lovely night with him and my sis in law and my boy an there boy... Its so chilled and relaxed... How are you honey xx

Hi Hun
Sorry to hear about your fall out with fiancé.
I hope you enjoy your break away and sort things out soon.
We are all here for you chick xxxx

Hi Hun
Sorry to hear about your fall out with fiancé.
I hope you enjoy your break away and sort things out soon.
We are all here for you chick xxxx

Thankyou so much chick ....you have been the sweetest, most loveliest person to me over the past few weeks, i have had the funniest times lately messagin you hun.. You have really brought a light to my life sweetie, you are so amazin ....!! Think the world of you xxx

Back