Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Ooh, i completely don't get se, red or green days. So once u master this ill copy u ha ha xx

I mix up red n green alot n sucess express sorta similar but with one third of your plate free and 2/3 superfree and a bit of faffin about with higher syn values which slightly confuses me lol!! But not plannin on havin any tomoz to try n draw back the weekend xx

Tuesday 12/03/2013 red day:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (hex-b x1) and semi skim milk (hex-a x1), bacon and scrambled eggs, tblspn tomato ketchup (1)!!

Snack: 2 tangerines, 2 kellogs breakfast biscuits (hex-b x2) with 1 mini tub philly light (1/2 hex-a2)!!

Lunch: chicken tikka subway salad (0.5), olives (0.5), sweeet onion sauce (2), walkers baked crisps (5), chilli oat bites (6)!!

Dinner: lean steak, fried mushrooms and onions and salad!!

Total syns (15)!!

Last edited:
Hi, did you find any gym wear hun? ?? Xx

Hey hun... Only made it to asda... N there stuff was pants lol!!! Actually seen some gorgeous stuff in primark of all places....black n pink!! Im gonna try sports direct tomoz when i finish work n if i dont see anythin there i will get the primark stuff.. Im not spendin a fortune so dont min if its not branded!! Hows you n "wee" alfie doin today xxx

Hi chick hows your day been? You do realise we need pics of you in this new gym attire? it might spur us on lol but then again maybe not haha.

Hey hun... Only made it to asda... N there stuff was pants lol!!! Actually seen some gorgeous stuff in primark of all places....black n pink!! Im gonna try sports direct tomoz when i finish work n if i dont see anythin there i will get the primark stuff.. Im not spendin a fortune so dont min if its not branded!! Hows you n "wee" alfie doin today xxx

I've not been to primark for ages! Some of their stuff is ok.
We''re ok thanks :) alfie's sat on the blanket that I've got over me cos it's so cold, brrrr! Xx

Hi chick hows your day been? You do realise we need pics of you in this new gym attire? it might spur us on lol but then again maybe not haha.

Hey sweetie.... Had a good day, thankyou...!! I think if i posted pics of me in gym attire you all wouldnt go near a gym again lol!! I think there could be a chance i clear the gym with me in all my blubber in all my glory shakin about givin it hell for leather on a treadmill...??? God help us all lmao xxx

I've not been to primark for ages! Some of their stuff is ok.
We''re ok thanks :) alfie's sat on the blanket that I've got over me cos it's so cold, brrrr! Xx

I actually love primark for casual clothes n beachwear...!! Im the primark queen lol!! But for nothin to dressy or that!! Aww my wee alfie...give
him a squigde from his aunt xxx

Theres nowt wrong with a bit of Primani gear lol I was just in there on Sunday. I buy tons of their junk jewellery :D I have box loads of the stuff haha

Theres nowt wrong with a bit of Primani gear lol I was just in there on Sunday. I buy tons of their junk jewellery :D I have box loads of the stuff haha

Ditto hun... Sometimes it can be a wee goldmine of a shop, other times it can be just tat....lol!! Love thier jammies n sandals n bikinis for hols...!! As long as you dont expect the quality to last for ever its a great wee shop xx

Yeh definitely. I looked at holiday stuff yesterday but im putting off buying beachwear until the last minute cos I want to lose some more in the next 5 weeks lol

Yeh definitely. I looked at holiday stuff yesterday but im putting off buying beachwear until the last minute cos I want to lose some more in the next 5 weeks lol

Omg i am so the same honey..!! I am seriously hopin to be a size 12 when i go on hol in june... I am a size 14-16 just now...!! I suppose everythin is possible if you want it bad enough...!! I can wish lol!! You will absolutley be smaller in 5 weeks time, we can all spur each other on...!! Xx

I have 5 more WI's before I go away - I wont this week but if I could get 2lbs of per week thats another 10lbs in total, taking me to 1/2 stone away from TARGET arghhh it sounds scary lol

I have 5 more WI's before I go away - I wont this week but if I could get 2lbs of per week thats another 10lbs in total, taking me to 1/2 stone away from TARGET arghhh it sounds scary lol

No chick........that sounds amazin...!! You can totally do it...!! I will help anyway i can ..!! Would be happy to... N vice versa lol!! I could do with all the help i can get lol!! Xxx

Back