Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Ooo look what I found in morrisons. Never seen it before....and it's antibacterial too lol :)

ForumRunner_20130314_200609.png

I am speechless! Lol ;-) Your house looks gorgeous!
The persil antibacterial washing up liquid is a pinky red.....that's what mine is.
I can't find a pink antibacterial hand wash for the bathroom though :-(

How was the gym? Xxx

Thankyou hun...!! I love my accesories...!!
Ive tried that washin up liquid lol..!! I think asda do a red anti-bac one, its got juniper berry in it n it smells so clean...!! But they had none left!!

Ive seen a pink radox handwash in asda before chick...!!

The gym was amazin thankyou...! Cant believe how much i enjoyed it, i cant wait to go back tomoz...!!!

Omg i need to get that bathroom spray....!! It looks so good!! It must be new xx

Thankyou hun...!! I love my accesories...!!
Ive tried that washin up liquid lol..!! I think asda do a red anti-bac one, its got juniper berry in it n it smells so clean...!! But they had none left!!

Ive seen a pink radox handwash in asda before chick...!!

The gym was amazin thankyou...! Cant believe how much i enjoyed it, i cant wait to go back tomoz...!!!

Omg i need to get that bathroom spray....!! It looks so good!! It must be new xx

I'm off to asda tomorrow to find that washing up liquid lol. And the hand wash!

Glad you enjoyed the gym
:)

I love the smell of bleach...!! Sooo clean!! Was absolutley starvin there, must be all the calories i burne at the gym.... So just made this....

image-1550324131.jpg

Just spagetti pasta with tomatos, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil and chilli...!! So lovely xx

Sounds like a plan lol xx

So where's the pic of you in your gym gear? Xxx

I was gonna just take a pic of the actual clothes i bought lol!! I look like a hippo in them at the mo... I meant to take a snap before i went but they in the washin basket now... Didnt think anyone would appreciate a pic of them after i had worked out in them for an hour lol...!! Xx

Back