Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Alfie has been squidged for you :)

ForumRunner_20130312_221044.png

Thankyou everyone.... Dont think it gonna be a good one lol!! But im ready to face the music and sort it out for nex week, good luck to everyone for weigh in n well done to any losers xxx

We can commiserate together hun im looking at a gain of 2 by my scales - it will come off next week

Well im shocked..... Scales today are showin a 1 lb loss.....!!!! Il wait to see what the class scales say but they are usually spot on with the ones in my work!! Guess i wasnt as bad as i thought....!! I didnt eat very much at weekend... even though it was the wrong things i was eatin.... So maybe its balanced out a little xx

Well absolute shock-a-rooney....!!! Lost 1lb!!!! Im so pleased...!! I have just been n bought some new gym wear from sports direct.... So cheap...thanks for that brit xx

Morning sis, how are you today??? Xxx

Mornin sis.... Im fab thankyou...!! How are you...?? Thankyou for another gorgeous pic of my wee alfie baby.....!! So look forward to those everyday....!! Had a dream last night that i got 2 new little puppies, a brother n a sis... One was alfies colour n the other was a light browny gold... They were little hairy scruffs but the cutest things ever.... Lol!! Like a cross between a yorkie n somethin else... I adore dogs n would love another but it not practical....!! Xx

Mornin sis.... Im fab thankyou...!! How are you...?? Thankyou for another gorgeous pic of my wee alfie baby.....!! So look forward to those everyday....!! Had a dream last night that i got 2 new little puppies, a brother n a sis... One was alfies colour n the other was a light browny gold... They were little hairy scruffs but the cutest things ever.... Lol!! Like a cross between a yorkie n somethin else... I adore dogs n would love another but it not practical....!! Xx

Haha that's so funny!! :-D it's weird the things we dream about lol. Here's wee Alfie this morning...

ForumRunner_20130314_094440.png

We're off for walkies in the local woods soon, that's if OH ever gets dressed! He might get a bit chilly in his dressing gown!!

What are you up to today hun????? Xxx

Back