Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Evenin all.....how are you all doin??
Feel like I have hardly been on minis lately...been so busy its not funny...

Food today

Breakfast: 2 slice ww bread (hxb) kerry low low (1/2 hxa) honey roast ham and salad and a rocky road hifi (3.5)!!

Lunch: low fat chicken supernoodles with (1/2 hxa) cheese amd some grapes!!

Dinner: salmon, caramelised red onions, mash potato, baby corn and cherry tomatos drizzled with sweet chilli sauce (3)!!

Snacks: tangerine and a banana!!

Exercise: body attack class and 30 minute dog walk!!

Evenin all.....how are you all doin??
Feel like I have hardly been on minis lately...been so busy its not funny...

Food today

Breakfast: 2 slice ww bread (hxb) kerry low low (1/2 hxa) honey roast ham and salad and a rocky road hifi (3.5)!!

Lunch: low fat chicken supernoodles with (1/2 hxa) cheese amd some grapes!!

Dinner: salmon, caramelised red onions, mash potato, baby corn and cherry tomatos drizzled with sweet chilli sauce (3)!!

Snacks: tangerine and a banana!!

Exercise: body attack class and 30 minute dog walk!!

Fab food day!!! Well done xxxx

Here is ydays food as didnt have a chance to post yesterday. ...

Brekkie: 1369863268776.jpg

Lunch: 1369863268776.jpg1369863302174.jpg

Dinner: 1369863346107.jpg

Exerxise: 30 min doggie walk!!

Morning sis...... Any plans for today??? I hope you're not working again?? Lol xxx

Mornin sis... im off today...yay!!! )
Lol!!!
Im goin to see my friend in a while for a cuppa..not seen her in ages...then my dad is comin for lunch at 12.. I have loadsa housework to catch up on.. and ebay things to sort out... then I have a body pump class at 6.30 then may use the gym for a wee half hour then home to walk the doggie and then I will prob pass out from exhaustion afta that lmao... quite day for me xxx

Mornin sis... im off today...yay!!! )
Lol!!!
Im goin to see my friend in a while for a cuppa..not seen her in ages...then my dad is comin for lunch at 12.. I have loadsa housework to catch up on.. and ebay things to sort out... then I have a body pump class at 6.30 then may use the gym for a wee half hour then home to walk the doggie and then I will prob pass out from exhaustion afta that lmao... quite day for me xxx

I'm off too..... And Stacey and Sheila!! Lol xxxx

Thankyou honey. .. yeah he is a lucky lad.. someone was lookin down on him day I'm sure. ..
my sandwich was lush lol...
How you chick... xxx

How is your bro doing now?? I'm not doing good I keep falling of plan :/ only been to the gym once this week aswell. I'm away this weekend which I know will be wine fuelled and determined not to gain at weigh in I really need a loss to be on track for my holiday but can't get my head back in it :-( !!! Are you up to much this weekend ? x

Back