Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Good morning favourite (and only) big sis... hope you are fab Nd havin a great day...

Ive been workin all day...booooo!! Dont finish till 8... cant wait to gt home n get to bed... im knackered....no exercise classes tonight... just gonna take the dog a nice walk.. tjwn im up early tomoz for another body pump class then its out shoppping all day. ...woop woop!!

here is my food today...

Breakfast: 0 (sore tummy)

Lunch: chicken tikka subway salad with southwest sauce (4.5)
1370023666106.jpg

Dinner: possibly a chow mein feom the chinese as cant be arsed cookin when I get home!!

And I will use my hexs on a snack later on... maybe a glass of milk and some hifi bars!!

Re: Mrstore's 2013 food diary with pics :)

Hello hello everybody... no milkman lol... just been a god damn lazy cow n havnt been postin... and im gtn moaned at from oh that all I ever do is sit on my fone lol.. so bn tryin to lavish him with some attention haha... bloody big kid!!

Just back from bein out for lunch with my dad... was half good n half bad lol!! How is everyone xxx

Hello hello everybody... no milkman lol... just been a god damn lazy cow n havnt been postin... and im gtn moaned at from oh that all I ever do is sit on my fone lol.. so bn tryin to lavish him with some attention haha... bloody big kid!!

Just back from bein out for lunch with my dad... was half good n half bad lol!! How is everyone xxx

Hey Hun have missed ur posts. I'm the same always sat on my phone. How was ur lunch. Spill ? Ha I've been off track on another rose fuelled wknd I really need to stop this haha Cnt resist a drink when it's sunny. Nice to see u bk xxxx

Hey Hun have missed ur posts. I'm the same always sat on my phone. How was ur lunch. Spill ? Ha I've been off track on another rose fuelled wknd I really need to stop this haha Cnt resist a drink when it's sunny. Nice to see u bk xxxx

Awww thanks hun your so sweet... awk im the same hun... had a wee vino last night lol... its been scorchin here.. just checked the weather in portugal for wen we away and its sayin 30 bloody degrees... roasty toasty!! How long till your holiday now hun...

Lunch was gorgeous....heres what I had....1370448965404.jpg

1370448984968.jpg
1370449002673.jpg

Ooops... a wee cheeky strawberry colada.... was lovely.... and heres my wee daddy.... he treated me today..xxxxx

Attachments

• 1370449080014.jpg
    1370449080014.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 40
Awww can I adopt him hun :D

Glad you had a great day - Ahhh the minis widowers eh!!! its different when theyre watching their bloody footie lol

Awww can I adopt him hun :D

Glad you had a great day - Ahhh the minis widowers eh!!! its different when theyre watching their bloody footie lol

Hes a wee darlin... dunno what id do without him... n he spoils me rotten... well I am his first and only daughter lol...!!
I know chick what they all bout... poor wee souls that they are... get a life lol...xxx

Awww thanks hun your so sweet... awk im the same hun... had a wee vino last night lol... its been scorchin here.. just checked the weather in portugal for wen we away and its sayin 30 bloody degrees... roasty toasty!! How long till your holiday now hun...

Lunch was gorgeous....heres what I had....View attachment 94593

View attachment 94594
View attachment 94595

Ooops... a wee cheeky strawberry colada.... was lovely.... and heres my wee daddy.... he treated me today..xxxxx

Sounds like a fab day hun! Glad to see you back too! xxx

Afternoon everyone. .. how are you all... im am gutted to admit I have been so off plan since sunday and really strugglin to shake it... and im.so angry and surprised at myself as its only a little over a week till holiday time... im feelin pretty positive today though n had a lovely sw friendly lunch so hopefully I can now put the past few days behind me and smash it till I go away xxxx

Back