Miss*Kellyxoxo's wishing for a smaller belly food diary!! Xx

Thanks sweetie... hopefully it gonna set me up for a sw on plan day... juat havin a coffee and a hifi bar just now... goin to hospital with my dad for some test results and a wee check up in a bit then a body pump class tonight then gonna rifle through all our holiday things as we are goin more shopping again tomoz. .. cant wait xxx

What dya all think bout this dress... think im gonna get it tomoz...xxxx

Attachments

• 1370525114601.jpg
    1370525114601.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 70
Thanks everyone.... yous have just made my mind up lol..
Omg... I didnt even realise the time till now... ive been arranging all our suitcases tonight and time has totally got away from me...oops...

Here is tonights dinner.... 1370559632971.jpg

Ive been really good today n havent had any syns... I think I may go just now n snack on a couple of boiled eggs as im starvin...

Goodnight everyone... though im.sure you are all already snooring....zzz zzz zzz

Mornin everyone.... had the day from hell yesterday... was stuck in work for over two hours last night as our front shutter broke... then got locked in the retail park car park as all the ballards were put up... didnt get home till almost midnight...my battery had died but luckily OH was there with me the whole time... but that doesnt take away from the fact he had been a total uber tw@t face ratbag earliet on in the for various reasons while supposed to be havin a nice day out... why do they always have to spoil things over trivial bullsh!t??
I could have ran away last night.... !!

Anyways I did manage another total on plan day even amongst the chaos lol... so feelin good with myself for that at least...

I am going to a first holy communion today but really cant be @rsed... I hardly slpt a wink again last night... could be doin with a day in bloody bed....

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day and soz for moanin n bein a misery guts lol.. but feel betta gettin it out xxxx

Mornin everyone.... had the day from hell yesterday... was stuck in work for over two hours last night as our front shutter broke... then got locked in the retail park car park as all the ballards were put up... didnt get home till almost midnight...my battery had died but luckily OH was there with me the whole time... but that doesnt take away from the fact he had been a total uber tw@t face ratbag earliet on in the for various reasons while supposed to be havin a nice day out... why do they always have to spoil things over trivial bullsh!t??
I could have ran away last night.... !!

Anyways I did manage another total on plan day even amongst the chaos lol... so feelin good with myself for that at least...

I am going to a first holy communion today but really cant be @rsed... I hardly slpt a wink again last night... could be doin with a day in bloody bed....

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day and soz for moanin n bein a misery guts lol.. but feel betta gettin it out xxxx

aww hun that sounds like a nightmare! At least your ok and OH was there even if he was a bit of a numpty:rolleyes:. Hope you have a better day today hun! xxx

Oh no! What a horrible day you had sis :-( I'm sure once you get there today you'll enjoy it and then why you get home you can go straight to bed xxxxx

Back