Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

Aww love you, Jessy! I hate my tummy - it's mega jiggly...hence you can only see my (lack of-) muffin top in this pic! I've never been brave enough to put up any which show more. Hopefully once I'm at target and have done some toning, it will stop wobbling! ;) xx

:) I think even if people are super slim there will always be a tiny bit of wobble! Toning is the only thing that gets rid of it I think - I have a lot of work to do on mine but it will be done

xxxx

Wowee - Just had a look through here - you've come on such a fab journey chick, I can honestly say as the numbers got smaller your beautiful smile got wider. :girlpower:
You've just given me such a big kick up the backside - I'm going to try and do a photo montage to see if I can tell how far I've come.
xxxx

Wowee - Just had a look through here - you've come on such a fab journey chick, I can honestly say as the numbers got smaller your beautiful smile got wider. :girlpower:
You've just given me such a big kick up the backside - I'm going to try and do a photo montage to see if I can tell how far I've come.
xxxx

Ria, that really is so lovely! It has been a long journey and I've never quite managed to get to target, but I'm still a darn sight smaller than I was to start with, and that's the main thing! Good luck with your journey :D xxx

Back