Miss soon to be Mrs

Right oerstion begin again starts today! I need to get back in the zone as I'm on nights mon tues wed so there's no time for messing about and I'm trying my wedding dress on in a little under four weeks. Here goes...,..

I've got to focus on looking lovely on my wedding day, wearing a bikini on honeymoon (we'll see in that one!) And being able to try for a family when I reach 15 stone

Just tried my chocolate shake as a pudding and it was nice :) looking forward till 3pm now so I can have my lunch! This getting back into ketosis is never fun! X

Haha sounds an intruiging exercise! Let us know how it goes! :D

Weigh in day and there's one slight problem! My scales are broken and are only displaying bat low! My then as I'm on nights until Thursday morning my body weight will be all messed up all week!! I think I might have a week without weighing and see how I get on! Then just weigh again next Monday this might break the habit of being a daily weigher and if I'm on plan all week I may be 16 something next week(I've not been that for a looonnngg time!)

Oh no, how frustrating! But it's a good way of getting over the daily weighing and you could get a great suprise next week.

Oh no well seems they work again!! I've weighed myself and I've maintained from last week (I knew I'd slipped up mid week!) back on 100% from today and I'm going to try not to weigh until next Monday

Attachments

• image-3359984725.jpg
    image-3359984725.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 32
Go for it 100% and you'll definitely see the results! Just hope the nights dont make it difficult for you, but if you can find a new routine for a few days you should be ok.

I may have to do three days of working solution because TS is so draining and I can never sleep on nights! We shall see

I've been the same, but think of it as all the fat and toxins leaving the body along with all that water :)

Good for you drinking so much. I always struggle to drink enough water but i think it helps speed up the weight loss so wish i could drink more.

x

Back