Miss vlcd diary

Yes cant believe how fast its going by its crazy. I still dont feel that I look any slimmer yet. But im sure this next stone will help.

Yup got a good day and spoke to my kaarate instructor this morning and its going to be as tough today as yesterday. Lol bar at the ready not going to wbe seeing stars today.

Rather busy day not long got back from my friends house dished out the stew for the family and had my chicken dinner as I have got karate tonight so needs something in me. Taking my water and a bar as I spoke to instructor snd its going to be a hard session again tonight.

Drinking lots of water today and will achieve my 3 litres today :)

Wow that was hard cardio drills again at karate. But never saw stars and we were working out in a hot room too.

Anyway it was a great session and I never needed my bar so at home having my last shake of the day :) then dr peppers zero :)

Well done, you are so focused and doing really well. Is other half being more supportive this week, they do have their ups and downs. My hubby was going to do all his own shopping and cooking. Did he, NO I should just let him starve when his food runs out. He tries to be supportive but he isn't really. I just get on with my journey best I can. X

Well done, you are so focused and doing really well. Is other half being more supportive this week, they do have their ups and downs. My hubby was going to do all his own shopping and cooking. Did he, NO I should just let him starve when his food runs out. He tries to be supportive but he isn't really. I just get on with my journey best I can. X

Well last week he was cooking the food this week for half of it he wasnt speaking to me lol. Men! I just did same as you just let him get on with it. Hes not being supportive this week if I say im worn out from the diet or karate I get the reply of well its your choice.

So im just continuing on my weight loss journey without his support. Im stubborn and focused so ill do it with or without his support.

We will do it even if they be silly lol

Hmmm... Karate. Never tried but sounds interesting. Glad you enjoyed it :)

I do mixed martial arts its fantastic id recommend to anyone :)

Well can't believe how im on a roll and losing weight effortlessly.

I keep dreaming of food that im eating it I dont even want it and then I wake up mad with myself for breaking the diet lol my crazy mind ha ha

Easy day got to go to vet with my doggie and clean and wash house then off to bristol see my mum today :) ill be back late so will be a quick day

Last edited:
Have a great day hope ur dog is ok.

Yes shes ok, and has been put on anti inflamatory medication as shes not walking right. We have to wait and see now how she is after a week and maybe take her back. As shes a lab theres a chance it could be hip dsyplacia. But vet said she couldnt feel a clicking in her hips. So the x rays start next week if shes not better. Possibly operations and stuff, which is such a shame as shes only just turned 1 years old. Shes such a lovely dog and is our baby as is my other puppy. Yes we were crazy and bought 2 puppies which have grew up together and love each other. Of course they work as a team to get up to naughty stuff what the little dog cant reach the lab can ha ha.

Im feeling rather cold and at times dizzy today but just plodding on as im so desperate to get into the 11s im so close now. Then i can start ticking off some of my targets. First tarhet being get into the 11s then id like to go 1lb lighter than my lightest last year :)

Trying to keep the water level up today but spending my life on the loo ha ha

Bf is being ok today but he was trying to get me to cook his dinner in which i said look im not cooking your dinner and that he needs to be more supportive. Think he needs reminding every now and then.

Its funny because i will fit into my size 10 close once ive lose 1 st 7lbs more, which to me is pretty damn close about 6 weeks. But im going to continue the diet until im around 9st 12-10st as that put me in a good range for any weight gain once i stop. I think bf will be on my case once i fit into size 10 clothes so it may be a struggle for the last few pounds.

Ar poor puppy my jr as luxating patella, where occasionally her knee pops out, it's only low grade so hopefully no op. wouldn't be covered on insurance so hope not. Take extra sns product and see if that helps. But my god you will soon be there, it will fly by. X

Ouch your poor doggie.

Ours will be a mega vet bill but she is insured and it will be covered.

Ive had all my packs at the mo so if I feel dizzy ill have a porridge later.

Yes 11s are sooooo close now I get on scales daily hoping to see it shall let u know as soon as I see them

Day 26 omg!!!! Hello 11s

Stood on scales this morning and ive just gone into the 11s wooohooooo how happy am I.

I shall tick that off my targets :) next one to get to 11.9.

Is off to movies tonight to see iron man so that should be good :) hoping for an easy day. Shall keep drinking my water as I managed 3 litres again yesterday

Yay to the 11s! Well done, you're really doing so great! It really spurs me on!

Hope doggy is bouncing around again soon. Have a great weekend xxx

Thank you im so happy feels like for once im getting there ive been trying to get to target since 2006 so about 6-7 years of trying failing trying.

When I saw the 11 on the scales I thought in 4 weeks I could be seeing 10s

I dont measure my milk and I have semi skimmed. Plus I have extra packs when I do karate. Its not affected my weight loss I ususlly lose 3lbs a week.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you really hope you get into the 14s. Its such a good feeling to go into the next stone bracket :)

Well done on getting into the 11s that's awesome hun :) xx

Back